2022 NFL Week 15

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The blackers are boring to watch. I went to bed after 1st quarter and was actually hoping for a Rams victory.

wile

Master
The blackers are boring to watch. I went to bed after 1st quarter and was actually hoping for a Rams victory.
Can't argue that, I did watch till the end and Rodgers post game on the field interview where he said they can run the field and make the playoffs. That dude will be sitting in the "Bu" strumming his guitar while the playoffs are consuming American's time.

Warhawk_46

Master
As a lifelong Packer fan and having grown up nearly all my life in Wisconsin, the Packers have never been more disappointing to me. Guntecuck is the worst GM imaginable. He has taken a team that was good for years under Rogers and turned it upside down. The Packers won the Super Bowl as the whitest team in the league and then started darkening.

Even a few short years back they had multiple white receivers, multiple linebackers (Matthews, Hawk, Poppinga, etc) and then later defensive linemen Lowry and Lancaster.

Simply put, they are one of the more odious teams in the league and a thorough disappointment.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Agreed Warhawk.. I noticed Gutencuck cut Sammy Watkins. About 12 weeks too late.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Right Freethinker. Just look at all the large athletic white TE's now. Cole Kmet 6'6 260. Am I correct in saying that even the big TE's in college that might not be able to make it as an NFL TE, would certainly be large and athletic enough to move to DT/DE?
BTW, has anyone commented on the huge white DE for LA from Brown U. He was a Calculus tutor at Brown. Mike Hoecht: 6'4, 310.
80 of the guys in the nfl probably didn’t have to take calc 1, let alone tutor it at an Ivy League school. That might be the most surprising thing I read all day