2022 NFL Week 11

The Hock

Master
I would have heard of this guy if I still followed College football. He's been on the waived/practice squad/called up circuit since the 2019 season. He looks like a guy to keep around with his route running and hands.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Excellent point jacknyc. It's funny but it all the years I've watched these 2 play together I never thought of it that
way. Kelce is his security blanket. Mahomes is very good qb but his receivers are not very reliable. The last good one
he had was Tyrek Hill. Other than that it's been all Kelce. I do wish he would trust in Watson more. Kelce is incredible
and any qb would be lucky to have him on their team. The guy just cannot be covered or stopped by anyone!
Yes. It is a good point. However, I believe George Kittle could be every bit as good as Kelce but we don't say the same thing about Jimmy Garoppolo. Let's face it Garoppolo isn't Mahomes, but Kittle is as good or very close to Kelce, but he is grossly underutilized. If Kittle was in KC, he would be doing the same things as Kelce.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
George Kittle. See post above #103.
I love George Kittle but he is so underused and he has been banged up a bit. I stand by my point. Now George Kittle is in the top
3 tightends currently but if they don't use him more he is being wasted away. I hope both Kittle and Cmac play good tonight.

To put things into perspective, look at the career stats and look at how few game it took Travis Kelce to move into just about 4th place
of all time! After next weeks game he will pass Shannon Sharpe. Look how much longer guys played to obtain those stats. Kelce is the
most dominant tightend over time at this point in his career ever! No one is close and I doubt anyone will ever do it again. Hope I'm wrong as long it's one of our guys. It took Shannon Sharpe over 50 more games to do what Kelce has done.
Kelce blew past Gronkowski and has still played less games. Please give credit where credit is do. No one is close to Kelce currently.
Travis Kelce has 850 yards receiving in 10 games. This is insane production year after year!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I should have added, and if he were with Brady's teams as well, Kittle would be doing Gronkowski/Kelce like things.
I agree if he could stay healthy. I'm rooting for the kid. He is a nightmare for defenses when healthy and why they need to get him
the ball alot more. Hope Jimmy G. looks his way all night long. I love George Kittle. Please don't think I don't. I root for all of our great
white football players and athletes in all sports. It's just some guys have that combonation of speed, durability, hands, vision,
etc. etc. Yes I agree if Kelce didn't have Mahomes throwing him the ball he wouldn't be as dominant. That is why I feel so bad
for Kittle. He has been healthy but they don't look his way enough. I want Kittle to explode like a couple of years ago. Not just
this year but every year.

Just curious. Do you have something against Travis Kelce? I don't like some of the things he does but that's not why I watch him. I watch
him because he is just incredible. He is very lucky to be in the right place at the right time and we are lucky to witness it as fans.

Last edited:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Pretty decent matchup tonight. By my count, the 49ers start 7 and the Cards start 6 of our guys.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Kittle with his first catch. Cmac has a 20 yard run. Now he has 6 rushes for 31 yards. They are running him a little more outside. Good
to see. That will open up the middle more.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Cardinals, Chargers, Lions and Bengals are the only teams that have a sprinkling of overachievers on defense.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Kittle with his first catch. Cmac has a 20 yard run. Now he has 6 rushes for 31 yards. They are running him a little more outside. Good
to see. That will open up the middle more.
Twitter lighting up because RB Mitchell hasn't had any snaps. All CMAC.

icsept

Master
49ers defensive roster is highly diverse. One White player out of 34. Obviously, only the best DE in the league is worthy of gracing their defense. No other White defenders need apply, not even for special teams. John Lynch would have never made this roster, much less had a hall of fame career. He disgusts me.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Christian McCaffrey doing a little of everything both catching and running the ball. This may turn into a blowout. Cmac
looks as explosive as he did a few years ago when he had 1000 yards rushing and 1000 yards receiving. Only 3 NFL Running Backs
have ever achieved this amazing feat!

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Christian McCaffrey doing a little of everything both catching and running the ball. This may turn into a blowout. Cmac
looks as explosive as he did a few years ago when he had 1000 yards rushing and 1000 yards receiving. Only 3 NFL Running Backs
have ever achieved this amazing feat!
Right. But as good as he looks, JG has missed him a couple of times. He could have close to 100 yards receiving right now, but as always he has to spread it around, but it's causing missed scoring opportunities. Don't want to upset Deebo or Jennings etc. Really surprised Mitchell not playing more.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kelce is great and all but I'd still take Witten or Gronk over him when comparing him to contemporaries and Witten actually played for a few years prior to all the rule changes. Lately I've become a little more critical of this current era of football with the rule changes, the game being played more in space along with the poor tackling/lack of fundamentals.

Rocky B

Master
The NFL sucks so bad. I get so psyched up to watch McCaffrey play. The backup has gotten several runs in row, just like last week. Could you imagine Gurley in his prime or Peterson getting traded and splitting carries with AJO, Nall or Dominick Bragalone? Yeah right. McCaffrey got no carries on this recent TD drive......It is the only reason I watch this crap.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
The NFL sucks so bad. I get so psyched up to watch McCaffrey play. The backup has gotten several runs in row, just like last week. Could you imagine Gurley in his prime or Peterson getting traded and splitting carries with AJO, Nall or Dominick Bragalone? Yeah right. McCaffrey got no carries on this recent TD drive......It is the only reason I watch this crap.
Yep! Very Frustrating RB. Mitchell is a good RB, but he hasn't played nearly as much as CMAC and already has more carries.

Rocky B

Master
Why trade for CMC and give up all of those picks?
I wish Gerhart got half the snaps in Minnesota.....

Warhawk_46

Master
Yep! Very Frustrating RB. Mitchell is a good RB, but he hasn't played nearly as much as CMAC and already has more carries.
I am so frustrated with San Fran’s use of CMC. It is happening as I feared and warned it would. He is now in a timeshare and will become second-fiddle, 1b when he should be getting 15-20 attempts a game!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I am so frustrated with San Fran’s use of CMC. It is happening as I feared and warned it would. He is now in a timeshare and will become second-fiddle, 1b when he should be getting 15-20 attempts a game!

He did get 14 total touches and over 100 combined yards. He still has an outside shot at a 1000/1000 season. Worst case is he reaches 1k rushing yards and around 600 receiving. The game is a blowout too so it's better that he is on the sidelines rather than risk injury when the game is out of hand (unlike what the Rams did with Cooper Kupp).