2022 NFL Week 11

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Vikings are pure garbage on both sides of the ball today

icsept

Master
Not sure why Pittsburgh wasn’t using its timeouts. Now they only have 30 seconds to score a touchdown.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Vikings are pure garbage on both sides of the ball today
Very true but they are really having a fantastic season overall so I can live with it. They will bounce back in a big way next weekend. I'm sure
of it as they have been so consistant all year long. Finally winning close games and closing out teams when they need to. Today was just one
of those days and it happens to even really good teams in my honest opinion.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Good win for Burrow today. Always tough to go into Pittsburgh and get a win. Gutsy performance and 4 TDs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hendrickson and Hubbard both teeing off on Pickett in the 2nd half. Steelers need OL help badly.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good win for Burrow today. Always tough to go into Pittsburgh and get a win. Gutsy performance and 4 TDs.
Yes indeed and Burrows NFL Resume so far since he has been in the league is up there with any other young qb. He might be on
top because of his super bowl appearance already. What a start of a long and great career! Even with all of the hype of so many
other guys our guys more than hold than own. They shine all by themselves!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nice to see both Trenton Irwin and Gunner Olszewski involved in the passing games. Gunner made a Julian Edleman-esque catch off of a deflection near the goal line. Someone’s going to have to find that highlight.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Gunner Catch

Edit: with this catch you can see that he has elite quickness and hand / eye coordination.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I can only laugh at the Broncos and all the media pundits stating that Russell Wilson was the missing piece for a Super Bowl run in Denver. With attacks on other older QBs like Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Ryan Tannehill a weekly thing with the media it's comical to see Wilson struggling worse than any of them. He stated he could play another decade but there has been a noticeable dip in his performance and it's not all related to Denver's head coaching staff.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I can only laugh at the Broncos and all the media pundits stating that Russell Wilson was the missing piece for a Super Bowl run in Denver. With attacks on other older QBs like Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Ryan Tannehill a weekly thing with the media it's comical to see Wilson struggling worse than any of them. He stated he could play another decade but there has been a noticeable dip in his performance and it's not all related to Denver's head coaching staff.
That's something I always keep in mind when it comes to Black QBs -- Warren Moon still remains the only who had a long and productive career. I thought Wilson might be the next one but he's looking close to washed at 33 (turns 34 later this month). He's had a good career, but 33 is young to be over the hill for a quarterback.

How good is Lamar Jackson going to be when he starts to lose his running ability? Same with Justin Fields and the others. Black running QBs all have short shelf lives, even the ones who aren't mainly runners. The titans of the position -- productivity and endurance -- remain White.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Travis Kelce is going off as usual in primetime! He has 3 receptions for 62 yards after only the first quarter!

icsept

Master
Didn’t realize the Chargers has so many White linebackers: Tranquill, Fox, Reeder, Tuszka, and Niemann

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The always underrated Troy Reeder in due to injury and making plays. Now Justin Watson with a big 1st down catch. Actually a good deal of White players tonight.

TwentyTwo

Master
At 6'-5" 250 Kelce with wiggle like a Tailback ! 5 receptions 98 yards 2 TD's

Throwback....knew he'd be special after this 83 yard TD out running the smaller DB's
from 2012 Belk Bowl Cincinnati vs Duke

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
At 6'-5" 250 Kelce with wiggle like a Tailback ! 5 receptions 98 yards 2 TD's

Throwback....knew he'd be special after this 83 yard TD out running the smaller DB's
from 2012 Belk Bowl Cincinnati vs Duke
Now 3 TDs and 115 yards for the best TE in football!

jacknyc

Hall of Famer
Where would Mahomes be without Kelce?!
I mean how 'great' would Mahomes be considered, if he didn't have Kelce making big plays for him every game?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Where would Mahomes be without Kelce?!
I mean how 'great' would Mahomes be considered, if he didn't have Kelce making big plays for him every game?

Excellent point jacknyc. It's funny but it all the years I've watched these 2 play together I never thought of it that
way. Kelce is his security blanket. Mahomes is very good qb but his receivers are not very reliable. The last good one
he had was Tyrek Hill. Other than that it's been all Kelce. I do wish he would trust in Watson more. Kelce is incredible
and any qb would be lucky to have him on their team. The guy just cannot be covered or stopped by anyone!

The Hock

Master
The defender needs to meet the runner head-on and wrap up to have any chance. So what does he do? This lame ass dive at the guys feet technique. The modern NFL.