2022 College football week 7 thread

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ball State is a very close game against UConn. With 7 minutes left they trail by 2 but just got the ball back.

Carson "Superman" Steele has 25 carries for 110 yards and 2 touchdowns. Hope he can add to that total and
help them get big win at home.

TwentyTwo

Master
Arkansas CornerBack/Safety former Walk-on Hudson Clark INT vs BYU

Oklahoma St WR John Paul Richardson TD catch ; nice 1st half...4 - 46 - 1

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Ball State is a very close game against UConn. With 7 minutes left they trail by 2 but just got the ball back.

Carson "Superman" Steele has 25 carries for 110 yards and 2 touchdowns. Hope he can add to that total and
help them get big win at home.

They call him "Superman" for a reason! This kid is dynamic. He led Ball State to a big win with 32 rushes for 179 yards
and 3 touchdowns! Yet Commie ESPN still has no photo of the kid on his team profile. Explain that? Hiding the guys that
look like "Thor" and are nicknamed "Superman". They don't want whites to have athletic heros to look up to.

So here is the main reason they don't want to post this stud running back on espn and other places. He had 179 yards and 3 touchdowns
and is the best player on his team. So you hide the guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. No agenda here huh to the corrupt media?
maxres.jpg

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
La Tech WR/TE Griffin Hebert yet to record a catch. Samson Evans only 4 carries.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
One quarterback we don't talk enough is Stetson Bennett is 21 of 24 so far today
today with 238 yards and 2 touchdowns. He also has 3 rushes for 21 yards. They are heading to 7-0 on the year behind the stellar
quarterback play of Bennett who is far more athletic than he gets credit for. His accuracy also is sensational.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Syracuse Dual Threat Quarterback Garrett Schrader has 71 rushing yards so far for the Orange Men. He is one guy that can
explode on any play and a huge reason that Syracuse is undefeated and looks to stay that way today.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Mel Tucker really has Michigan State playing disciplined football. Wisconsin should be killing them, but offense is back down to earth this week.

Flint

Mentor
Michigan exploded against Penn State, I thought they were over rated but after this game maybe not. QB JJ Mcarthy is finally getting more comfortable running the ball. He can be a dual threat if he would run it more.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Michigan has been dominant in their wins this season. Perhaps 2 Big Ten teams in the Playoffs?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Agreed but think committee will have a hard on for Ohio State and all their talent. It'll be interesting.
They do their best to get Ohio State And Alabama in every year. Making excuses for them both. This year will be no different.

Flint

Mentor
So I’m watching this game between two HBC teams, wait a minute it’s Alabama vs. Tennessee. Are there any white guys on the field? Hey I see a couple…
edit: they’re referees

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So I’m watching this game between two HBC teams, wait a minute it’s Alabama vs. Tennessee. Are there any white guys on the field? Hey I see a couple…
edit: they’re referees

Lol. I hope your not really watching it. I ignore the coal fests unless it's a championship game.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Notre dame v Stanford pretty good so far. Fillkins is a pretty talented runner. Good patience and cutting and got Stanford on the board

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Alabama loses! I may have to have a few extra drinks tonight to celebrate. Not a Tennessee fan but I can't stand Alabama.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
When was the last time there were two white starting RB's on major college football teams both on major networks on Saturday night?
Filkins and Shipley looking great early!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Arkansas unicorn-cornerback-turned-free safety, Hudson Clark, had a game-high 11 total tackles (4 solo), a fumble recovery and an interception today against BYU. his instincts for playing the ball are outstanding! while he is certainly undersized to play in run support, he’s showing (yet again) that he’s far and away better than any of the defensive blacks on the team.

meanwhile, the Arkansas cornerblacks that lined up continued to get roasted.