2022 College football week 7 thread

El Gringo

Mentor
Jones makes a crucial catch. Looks like he is injured. Millen of course says that he's not the fastest kid but he is precise and then states that the whole reason he is successful is because of O'Connell. What a stooge.

Hopefully Jones injury is not major.
Did Millen mention that Jones and O’Connell stay late after practice to prepare? That guy is a piece of work.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Did Millen mention that Jones and O’Connell stay late after practice to prepare? That guy is a piece of work.

The two games that I had the volume on for today were the Iowa St-Texas and Nebraska-Purdue games. Some of the worst commentating I have heard in some time. Gremlin and black Canadian panther Mark Jones were shuckin n' jivin during the Texas broadcast - careful not make too many complimentary comments on budding superstar QB Quinn Ewers and a few times just breaking down into black vernacular in the booth. Millen made predictable caste comments all night - for a guy who was a very good college and pro player to see him minimize his race as both a commentator and GM (with the Lions) is pathetic. It's akin to what John Lynch and countless other former White NFL players have done - just totally selling out there race even though they know the truth and experienced the caste system first hand.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@El Gringo - I doubt Roberts gets any sort of pre draft recognition, not that he does not deserve it as he is a very good player and certainly capable of being a 15-20 carry back in the NFL. The NFL's recent track record on players from the service academies have been very focused on blacks. In 2016 and 2020 two hyped up black option QBs from Navy were drafted - neither amounted to anything in the NFL. Otherwise we see some White OL, LBs and Long Snappers make it as UDFAs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Millen's always been a mega-Caste clown of the Crissie Collinsworth ilk.

Speaking of which, Crissie's son Jax (who looks and sounds quite a bit like Crissie) has utilized nepotism to become an announcer in his own right. I've heard him calling a couple college games but only briefly. Does anyone know if he's a Caste cuck like his daddy, or is he an improvement over him?

El Gringo

Mentor
The two games that I had the volume on for today were the Iowa St-Texas and Nebraska-Purdue games. Some of the worst commentating I have heard in some time. Gremlin and black Canadian panther Mark Jones were shuckin n' jivin during the Texas broadcast - careful not make too many complimentary comments on budding superstar QB Quinn Ewers and a few times just breaking down into black vernacular in the booth. Millen made predictable caste comments all night - for a guy who was a very good college and pro player to see him minimize his race as both a commentator and GM (with the Lions) is pathetic. It's akin to what John Lynch and countless other former White NFL players have done - just totally selling out there race even though they know the truth and experienced the caste system first hand.
I
Don’t understand how to men like Lynch and Millen could be such p$$$ys. Maybe they really are that naive. No amount of money is worth being that big of a sell out if you are aware.

El Gringo

Mentor
@El Gringo - I doubt Roberts gets any sort of pre draft recognition, not that he does not deserve it as he is a very good player and certainly capable of being a 15-20 carry back in the NFL. The NFL's recent track record on players from the service academies have been very focused on blacks. In 2016 and 2020 two hyped up black option QBs from Navy were drafted - neither amounted to anything in the NFL. Otherwise we see some White OL, LBs and Long Snappers make it as UDFAs.
Agreed! I think for a white big back to get drafted and get meaningful carries he is going to have to run a sub 4.5 forty like Leonard or Vardell. Alstott did it on pure brute force but there isn’t many like him. Hopefully Luepke or Robert’s can pull it off.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Am I the only one who finds the Stanford delayed handoffs to be weird?

I mean it seems like the play calling overall is pretty weak, but I’ve never seen this particular play called so often and frankly it doesn’t seem like the best way to use filkins because most of the time he gets the ball he is standing up and has no momentum?

Any thoughts?

My theory is to make the white running backs look slower. It makes no sense at all. The defense blows up the running back
in the backfield and your have to fight even for short carries. It also leads to injuries as the punishment the rb is taking.

Casey Filking is a fast running back like Shipley yet we see the same play calling. I could point out countless other examples but
I will hold my breath. Anyone with eyes to see and common sense should ask why? Yet most dwf's never will? Sad reality that
we live in with so many people indoctrinated to think that whites cannot compete. All lies and I will say it till my last breath.

TwentyTwo

Master
Agreed ElGringo....would like to see what Coletto can do as a Bell Cow Back ; think i know the answer! Like ex Tight End Ryan Wrecking Nall moving to RB!!

CONGRATS to Will Shipley 238 All purpose yards vs Florida State where they refuse to Sign a white tailback!

UNC QB Drake Maye passed for 380 yards & 3 TD's + 70 yards rushing
Duke QB Riley Leonard had 130 yards rushing & TD + 245 yards passing

Ole Miss QB Jaxson Dart rushed for 115 yards

Dalton Kincaid TE Utah having a MONSTER game 15 RECEPTIONS 217 YARDS & TD in Brandt Kuithe's absence
EDIT QB Cam Rising 415 Yards passing + 60 rushing ...and 2 pt conversion to go up 43 - 42!

WR Rice Brad Rozner 4 rec 135 yards & TD (78 yards)

QB Kyle Vantrease (Ga.Southern) passed for 578 yards & 4 TD's beating undefeated James Madison U. that was ranked #25

D2 West Florida WR David Durden 9 receptions 111 yards & TD

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Utah just beat USC with a late touchdown and a 2 point conversion! :)

Cameron Rising gets the player of the game and he should be Pac 12 Player of the Week. What
did he do you ask against a stacked USC defense and a team that was undeated until today?

Cameron Rising threw the ball 30 times for 415 yards and 2 Touchdowns! He also added an amazing
11 rushes for 60 yards and 3 tds! Epic performance and the Utah Utes will move up closer to the top 10
in the next rankings. The media ignores Cameron Rising while drooling over Caleb Williams. Love to see it!

El Gringo

Mentor
My theory is to make the white running backs look slower. It makes no sense at all. The defense blows up the running back
in the backfield and your have to fight even for short carries. It also leads to injuries as the punishment the rb is taking.

Casey Filking is a fast running back like Shipley yet we see the same play calling. I could point out countless other examples but
I will hold my breath. Anyone with eyes to see and common sense should ask why? Yet most dwf's never will? Sad reality that
we live in with so many people indoctrinated to think that whites cannot compete. All lies and I will say it till my last breath.
I agree with this as well. I’ve noticed over the years When a white fullback is moved to tailback in a emergency situation he always lines up 2 or 3 yards closer to the fullback in a i formation rather than deep. In other words he is to slow so
He needs to line up closer to the line of scrimmage to gain yards. This makes no sense as a large man needs some room to gain momentum unless it’s a simple trap play.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Forgive me for another post but it's Saturday Night and I'm going to have a few beers. They will taste much better
seeing Clemson and Stanford win with their star white running backs. Then to add icing to the cake both Alabama and
USC both lost today. I hope tommorow is as enjoyable a day of football. Way to go to all the white warriors! :beer-toast1:

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Utah just beat USC with a late touchdown and a 2 point conversion! :)

Cameron Rising gets the player of the game and he should be Pac 12 Player of the Week. What
did he do you ask against a stacked USC defense and a team that was undeated until today?

Cameron Rising threw the ball 30 times for 415 yards and 2 Touchdowns! He also added an amazing
11 rushes for 60 yards and 3 tds! Epic performance and the Utah Utes will move up closer to the top 10
in the next rankings. The media ignores Cameron Rising while drooling over Caleb Williams. Love to see it!

Great to see USC lose! Cuck Riley did his best to use the transfer portal as a method of free agency. The media is also ignoring UNC QB Drake Maye and Duke QB Riley Leonard - two of the best underclassmen at the QB position in the country. They put on a show tonight. Let's not forget Syracuse QB Garret Schrader and TCU QB Max Duggan - both of their teams are undefeated.

Red Raider

Mentor
Washington State WR Robert Ferrel had a nice 5 catch 131 yard game against Oregon State! 2nd leading receiver was freshman Leyton Smithson, 4-62.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
They call him "Superman" for a reason! This kid is dynamic. He led Ball State to a big win with 32 rushes for 179 yards
and 3 touchdowns! Yet Commie ESPN still has no photo of the kid on his team profile. Explain that? Hiding the guys that
look like "Thor" and are nicknamed "Superman". They don't want whites to have athletic heros to look up to.
So here is the main reason they don't want to post this stud running back on espn and other places. He had 179 yards and 3 touchdowns
and is the best player on his team. So you hide the guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. No agenda here huh to the corrupt media?

maxres.jpg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Here is the post game interview with Carson "Superman/Thor" Steele after his monster game yesterday. Hey NFL take a long
look at this kid and try being fair for once. He has next level talent!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Alabama only drops to 6. There are 4 undefeated teams ranked behind them. Alabama barely won against Texas A&M a few weeks ago. Anything to give the committee ammo to excuse Alabama to get back into the playoff.

TwentyTwo

Master
Alabama only drops to 6. There are 4 undefeated teams ranked behind them. Alabama barely won against Texas A&M a few weeks ago. Anything to give the committee ammo to excuse Alabama to get back into the playoff.
Yeah and were LUCKY to beat Texas 20- 19 ....Had Ewers not been knocked out of the game with his shoulder slammed to the ground 1st qtr (134 yards passing already) they likely would have lost ! + missed 20 yard FG chip shot. Hopefully Bama will lose again in the regular season.

Quick Week 7 re-cap...just some of the leaders

Carson Steele (Ball St) 32 carries 179 yards & 3 TD's
Brad Roberts (Air Force) 29 carries 144 yards & 4 TD's
Will Shipley (Clemson) 20 carries 121 yards + 6 rec 48 yards + 69 yard KO Return
Casey Filkins (Stanford) 32 carries 91 yards & TD + 4 rec 46 yards
*Victor Rosa (U.Conn) 17 carries 72 yards
Lincoln Pare (Texas St) 18 carries 69 yards& TD + 3 rec 71 yards & TD

Brad Rozner (Rice) 4 receptions 135 yards & TD
Charlie Jones (Purdue) 12 rec 132 yards & 2 TD's
Robert Ferrel (Washington St) 5 rec 131 yards
Sam Wiglusz (Ohio U.) 8 - 76
Luke Wysong (New Mexico) 5 - 75

Dalton Kincaid (Utah) 16 RECEPTIONS ! 217 YARDS RECEIVING & TD!!!!
Mason Fairchild (Kansas) 6 - 106 - 2 TD's!
Caden Prieskorn (Memphis) 6 - 104
Will Mallory (Miami FL) 3 - 62
Michael Mayer (Notre Dame) 5 - 60

FCS
Cameron Skattebo (Sacramento St) 29 carries 201 yards + 3 rec 41 yds & TD
Lane Sumner (Montana St) 22 carries 130 yards + 3 rec 12 yds
Cooper Wallace (The Citadel) 7 carries 87 yards & TD
Hunter Luepke (No.Dakota St) 15 carries 58 yards + 1 rec 30 yards & TD ////Dominik Gonnella 3 - 25

Dylan Classi (Princeton) 9 rec 169 yards & 2 TD's
Hayden Hatten (Idaho) 9 rec 149 yards & 2 TD's
Sam Schnee (No.Iowa) 5 rec 143 yards & TD
Taylor Grimes (UIW) 10 rec 125 yards 2 TD's
Jaaron Hayek (Villanova) 4 - 89
Jadon Janke (So.Dakota St) 7 - 83

D2
David Durden (West Florida) 9 rec - 111 yards - TD

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Excellent job Twenty Two. I love your work. I've been obsessed with stats since I was a kid. Any sport and I love to
follow the top guys on offense & defense in the ncaa and in the nfl.

Brad Roberts is the 4th leading rushing in the ncaa. Carson "Superman" Steele is 7th in the ncaa!

Charlie Jones is the 7th leading receiver in the ncaa.

Also 4 of the top 5 guys in total tackles are white guys in the ncaa.

So for how litte our guys are recruited & constantly overlooked at every position we still kick some ass on the football field.
If only it were a fair world and our guys had the majority of players like the magical ones, I bet we would dominate!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah and were LUCKY to beat Texas 20- 19 ....Had Ewers not been knocked out of the game with his shoulder slammed to the ground 1st qtr (134 yards passing already) they likely would have lost ! + missed 20 yard FG chip shot. Hopefully Bama will lose again in the regular season.

Quick Week 7 re-cap...just some of the leaders

Carson Steele (Ball St) 32 carries 179 yards & 3 TD's
Brad Roberts (Air Force) 29 carries 144 yards & 4 TD's
Will Shipley (Clemson) 20 carries 121 yards + 6 rec 48 yards + 69 yard KO Return
Casey Filkins (Stanford) 32 carries 91 yards & TD + 4 rec 46 yards
Lincoln Pare (Texas St) 18 carries 69 yards& TD + 3 rec 71 yards & TD

Brad Rozner (Rice) 4 receptions 135 yards & TD
Charlie Jones (Purdue) 12 rec 132 yards & 2 TD's
Robert Ferrel (Washington St) 5 rec 131 yards
Sam Wiglusz (Ohio U.) 8 - 76
Luke Wysong (New Mexico) 5 - 75

Dalton Kincaid (Utah) 15 receptions! 217!! yards & TD
Mason Fairchild (Kansas) 6 - 106 - 2 TD's!
Caden Prieskorn (Memphis) 6 - 104
Will Mallory (Miami FL) 3 - 62
Michael Mayer (Notre Dame) 5 - 60

FCS
Cameron Skattebo (Sacramento St) 29 carries 201 yards + 3 rec 41 yds & TD
Lane Sumner (Montana St) 22 carries 130 yards + 3 rec 12 yds
Cooper Wallace (The Citadel) 7 carries 87 yards & TD
Hunter Luepke (No.Dakota St) 15 carries 58 yards + 1 rec 30 yards & TD ////Dominik Gonnella 3 - 25

Dylan Classi (Princeton) 9 rec 169 yards & 2 TD's
Hayden Hatten (Idaho) 9 rec 149 yards & 2 TD's
Taylor Grimes (UIW) 10 rec 125 yards 2 TD's
Jaaron Hayek (Villanova) 4 - 89
Jadon Janke (So.Dakota St) 7 - 83

D2
David Durden (West Florida) 9 rec - 111 yards - TD
thanks! Forgot about the Texas near upset!