2022 Bowl Season

Warhawk_46

Master
Curious game plan for Clemson. They should be riding Shipley to the win.

Case Klubnik is playing ok, but hasn’t been that impressive. Shipley is one of the most talented backs in the country. Clemson now in 3rd and long bc they threw two quick incompletions.

Bad play-calling/coaching.

icsept

Master
Klubnik definitely looking like a true Freshman. Bailing out of the pocket and thinking his athleticism will save him. Sailing some passes. But, he definitely has that “upside.” Shipley’s been under-utilized. However, he has been impressive, explosive, and tough.

Warhawk_46

Master
I think next year will be a great year for Clemson. Shipley will rush for around 1500 yards, Klubnik will be better and Bresee should be healthy and dominating again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I think next year will be a great year for Clemson. Shipley will rush for around 1500 yards, Klubnik will be better and Bresee should be healthy and dominating again.
Klubnik's inexperience hurt but it will help him and the team next year and years to come. One of the most amazing stats I've ever seen from a football game is Clemson running 100 offensive plays -- an Orange Bowl record -- yet still only scored 14 points.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Klubnik's inexperience hurt but it will help him and the team next year and years to come. One of the most amazing stats I've ever seen from a football game is Clemson running 100 offensive plays -- an Orange Bowl record -- yet still only scored 14 points.
I was really impressed with Cole Turner. The offensive line was a weakness many times in the running & passing game. Clemson is gonna
be loaded though in 2023. They might be the team to root for. Klubnik runs and moves like a running back. Very fast, explosive and elusive.
He will only get better and his arm strength is impressive as well. All around stud quarterback who will be in the NFL in a few more years!
Will Shipley ended up with 72 yards rushing. Not bad considering they had to throw it alot when they got down and he only touched the ball
five times in the first half. That was weird.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I was really impressed with Cole Turner. The offensive line was a weakness many times in the running & passing game. Clemson is gonna
be loaded though in 2023. They might be the team to root for. Klubnik runs and moves like a running back. Very fast, explosive and elusive.
He will only get better and his arm strength is impressive as well. All around stud quarterback who will be in the NFL in a few more years!
Will Shipley ended up with 72 yards rushing. Not bad considering they had to throw it alot when they got down and he only touched the ball
five times in the first half. That was weird.
It's a joy to see so many White players on offense for Clemson. They're a very strong team every year and should bounce back even stronger next year as their talented young quarterback matures. And Shipley was clearly a better runner this year and undoubtedly will continue to improve.

Hopefully Peyton Manning and at least a few of the sea of DWFs rooting for Tennessee noticed that it doesn't take a virtually all-Black team to compete in the South.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
It's a joy to see so many White players on offense for Clemson. They're a very strong team every year and should bounce back even stronger next year as their talented young quarterback matures. And Shipley was clearly a better runner this year and undoubtedly will continue to improve.

Hopefully Peyton Manning and at least a few of the sea of DWFs rooting for Tennessee noticed that it doesn't take a virtually all-Black team to compete in the South.
I'm excited to see one of the Mannings playing for the Texas Longhorns next year. Now if they could get him a few guys that look like him
to help with the team chemistry. To me the best teams much of the time are the teams that are more fair to all players. They see skill and
not just skin color. I will say that we are seeing a few more of our guys go to the SEC. Maybe little by little a few cracks in the dam are developing. We can hope so. Again we must all thank Don Wassall as he started this great message board.

wile

Master
I watched the first half of Clemson vs TN, and IMO Clemson to put it politely has some work to do. That throwing off the back foot stuff their QB goes with, what can you say.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Did anyone watch that halftime show at the orange bowl last night ? I was hanging out with my buddy at his house and we had the game on and we were just laughed at it. I don’t know who the performing band was but they were godawful. So much so they seemed to switch the cameras away from it.

Funny thing was I got to point out to him and his brother in law just how statistically improbable each commercial we saw was and their eyes were opened a lil wider…..

They are from Pittsburgh originally so may explain a lot. Haha

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Yes, I actually enjoyed watching an entire college football game, because 90% of the players weren't black. In most of the bowl games so far that's been the case and I can't see sitting for almost 4 hours watching. Here is the potential offensive/defensive starting line up of white players for Clemson next season:
QB Klubnik
RB Shipley
TE Briningstool
WR Turner
OL Parks
OL Miller
OL Trent Howard
Defense:
DT Bresee
LB Woodaz
S Venables
Clemson will certainly be one of the more watchable teams next season. Hopefully, they'll imrove in the off season and make a run at The National Championship.

Yes, I actually enjoyed watching an entire college football game, because 90% of the players weren't black. In most of the bowl games so far that's been the case and I can't see sitting for almost 4 hours watching. Here is the potential offensive/defensive starting line up of white players for Clemson next season:
QB Klubnik
RB Shipley
TE Briningstool
WR Turner
OL Parks
OL Miller
OL Trent Howard
Defense:
DT Bresee
LB Woodaz
S Venables
Clemson will certainly be one of the more watchable teams next season. Hopefully, they'll imrove in the off season and make a run at The National Championship.
Look for Troy Stella's and Brandoan Spector at wr to have much bigger roles next year as well. Even true frosh Ronan Hanafin should get some reps.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Disappointed Clemson lost. Surprised that Milton actually played well - he was garbage at Michigan - pretty indicative that Heupel has a system that works regardless of whatever non-White QB he puts back there.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Glad Notre Dame beat South Carolina in a battle of funny looking non-White QBs. Not sure if uber cuck head coach Shane Beamer or Rattler is more unlikeable for South Carolina. Notre Dame at least played some Whites on defense and while Buchner sucked (he threw 2 pick 6's) they were able to still beat South Carolina adding to the SEC's loss column for bowl season.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Glad Notre Dame beat South Carolina in a battle of funny looking non-White QBs. Not sure if uber cuck head coach Shane Beamer or Rattler is more unlikeable for South Carolina. Notre Dame at least played some Whites on defense and while Buchner sucked (he threw 2 pick 6's) they were able to still beat South Carolina adding to the SEC's loss column for bowl season.
Agreed, even without the services of TE Michael Mayer. However, it looks like 6'5, 255 lb. Soph. TE Mitchell Evans will be pretty good TE for ND next season and an upgrade at QB with Hartman coming in.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cooper DeJean is already making his presence felt. in addition to strong coverage, he’s got a 34 yard punt return, and he’s downed a punt on the 2-yard line.

at the other corner spot, Moss hasn’t been targeted yet.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cooper DeJean is already making his presence felt. in addition to strong coverage, he’s got a 34 yard punt return, and he’s downed a punt on the 2-yard line.

at the other corner spot, Moss hasn’t been targeted yet.

The idiot announcers were stating how the quota for Kentucky brings more mobility and a different skillset than Levis. I guess they missed the part where Levis was used extensively as a runner at PSU.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
LaPorta with one of the great plays of the season - great catch and run for 20+ yards! Next play is a TD pass to Luke Lachey.

Don't worry Louis Riddick gave LaPorta all the backhanded compliments after his run - noting he is not the greatest athlete.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
to give credit where it’s due, the black analyst has been raving about the athletic ability and all-around talent of DeJean and Moss throughout the game. he’s been unabashed in his praise of the unicorn duo.

at halftime:
Kentucky - 0
Iowa offense - 7
Iowa defense- 14

from a caste perspective, even my young daughter has noticed the demographics. “Dad, why does Kentucky have so many black players.”

“That’s a good question, sis.”

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Iowa Corner Back Cooper DeJean the coolest PICK SIX you will ever see!
Even though it's New Years Eve, watching Iowa makes me think of the song by Bing Crosby. "I Dreaming of a White Christmas". They
are so amazing on defense with their incredible athletecism, oily swivel hips and upside. We all know white guys are more athletic. Can
you imagine if the media wrote this? The country would shut down due to racism but they cut whites down year round. Well it's a lie and
we all know whites can play with anyone. They just rarley get the chance to compete outside of high school due to anti white racism!

Close on the score and got half my corners getting picks. I wonder with 3 pick sixes this year Dejean gets first or second team db all American honors ? I'll go second team. Moss late 6th round draft choice. Gets the Dustin Fox treatment for two years before being forced to move to safety and he will retire after the third year with an injury setlement.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Close on the score and got half my corners getting picks. I wonder with 3 pick sixes this year Dejean gets first or second team db all American honors ? I'll go second team. Moss late 6th round draft choice. Gets the Dustin Fox treatment for two years before being forced to move to safety and he will retire after the third year with an injury setlement.

Hope you are wrong about Moss.