2022 Bowl Season

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A Texas afflete dropped back to back sure TDs on great passes from Quinn Ewers last night. Dat upside!

jphoss

Mentor
Well, I did a recruiting report on 40, D-1 programs in the Class of 2023 thread and Duke was included. I originally put them down for 7-24 or 29% white, but upon further review, I believe WR/TE Vincent Drolet is a dark skinned honkey and I missed two black recruits, so that gives Duke a slightly better percentage, 8-26 or 31%. That's not great, but the total average across the country was 21.7%, which doesn't bode well for the future considering the NFL is already 71% black. Also, 2-4 transfers were black bringing their percentage up to 33%.
Positions included where white players were recruited/signed at Duke are:
QB, TE, WR/TE, 2 LB's, and 5 OL.
If someone else cares to look up Vincent Drolet, let me know what you think? I think he's 100% White/Italian descent.
Anyway, not too bad if this is Elko's first class, but obviously could be a lot better being that Duke is considered the Harvard of the South.
Agreed at Duke he should be at least 40% whites with at least a couple whites at lb, wr. Hopefully Elko improves he’s a great defensive mind and may get tired of the quick twitch guys blowing assignments and giving up big plays

jphoss

Mentor
Uber cuck Danielson just insulted Bobo after catching a pass with the black db draped all over him saying “he’s not a 10.4 guy but he’s JUST fast enough to catch that one” his omega cuck in crime made sure to casually mention UCLA has a 10.4 guy named “Kasmier”. So pathetic I have no idea what Bobo runs but I’ve seen him destroying these fast sb’s all season

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Uber cuck Danielson just insulted Bobo after catching a pass with the black db draped all over him saying “he’s not a 10.4 guy but he’s JUST fast enough to catch that one” his omega cuck in crime made sure to casually mention UCLA has a 10.4 guy named “Kasmier”. So pathetic I have no idea what Bobo runs but I’ve seen him destroying these fast sb’s all season

I hate Danielson! Hopefully Bobo and Logan Loya have big second half performances - maybe the CBS broadcast team's heads will explode on national TV.

Still trying to figure out why Freeman thought Buchner was a better option than Pyne to be named as the starter back at the beginning of the season. Buchner stinks...plain and simple.

TwentyTwo

Master
Yeah Danielson can really be an idiot sometimes ....Jake Bobo is 6'-5" 215.....Kazmeir Allen running 10.4 ; he is only 5'-9" 175. NOTHING ALIKE!

Michael Mayer likely a Top 10 NFL pick ; not playing today ...getting a lot of respect on SVP/ ESPN Last Night; the other guy called Mayer the "Best TE he's ever seen".
Back up TE Mitch Evans makes a physical run after the catch ,...baby Gronk style.

So.Carolina #44 TE Nate Adkins having a big 1st qtr (4 - 61)..down ...just got hurt

Also SVP also awarded former Ball St RB Carson Steele a little Trophy last night on great season...cool interview ..."Thor" owns a growing baby alligator. Still no cioce on "New School"...but Steele says he will announce soon

Your welcome Leonardfan...the Gophers Defense looked to be played 4 or 5 pale faces yesterday; 20 years ago they were lucky if 1 or 2

Just missed the Award Iowa LB Jack Campbell Won on CBS...first ever Hawkeye to win it.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The UCLA Game has been boring so far. Jake Bobo has 1 catch for 7 yards. This guy is the best receiver on the team i.m.o. Get him the ball.

Looking forward to Clemson vs Tennessee tonight in prime time! Hope Shipley goes off and has a huge game!

Snow Plow

Mentor
The UCLA Game has been boring so far. Jake Bobo has 1 catch for 7 yards. This guy is the best receiver on the team i.m.o. Get him the ball.

Looking forward to Clemson vs Tennessee tonight in prime time! Hope Shipley goes off and has a huge game!
Made an excellent catch and then was called a “possession guy” twice by Danielson.

jphoss

Mentor
I hate Danielson! Hopefully Bobo and Logan Loya have big second half performances - maybe the CBS broadcast team's heads will explode on national TV.

Still trying to figure out why Freeman thought Buchner was a better option than Pyne to be named as the starter back at the beginning of the season. Buchner stinks...plain and simple.
The korean is terrible! Hopefully he will continue to suck so there’s no debate about Hartman being qb1 next year assuming he’s still going to ND

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The korean is terrible! Hopefully he will continue to suck so there’s no debate about Hartman being qb1 next year assuming he’s still going to ND
Buchner the Korean, is getting pummeled by South Carolina’s BLM Defense. Like many Asians in any of Americas big coastal cities.

jphoss

Mentor
It’s crazy listening to these announcers talking about how good he has played. They keep saying how tough and posed he is lol. He’s been straight garbage

wile

Master
Klubnik and his throwing off his back foot does not thrill me. Does Clemson have a white CB?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Klubnik and his throwing off his back foot does not thrill me. Does Clemson have a white CB?

#10 is a freshman cornerblack for Clemson, who is light, bright, but not quite white. his “one drop” apparently gives him enough affleticism to A) be recruited, and B) play the position better than “any uh dem White boyeez.”

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
I'll say this, the announcers are heaping a lot of praise towards Klubnik. Calling him athletic, fast, and shifty with a great arm. He's played very well in the first half. Place kicker Potter missing 2 field goals and a mistake there at the end on Klubnik's part. Should be at the very least
Clemson 12 Tennessee 14. Also, lots of praise towards Shipley as well. Clemson gets the ball first to begin the second half. Hopefully, Clemson can get a TD on their first possession.

LunchPale42

Shipley and Klubnik speed looking good against the SEC affletes who whether we like it or not are the standard for the NFL scouts