2018 NFL Draft

sprintstar

Mentor
holy haysuse! I thought I was watching a show called "beyond scared straight" lol so many blank faced low iq'd negros being picked ahead of whites who are far better and far smarter players.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Former safety, Roman Harper, announces a pick for the Saints. The hair on his head and his facial hair here both stark white. I looked him up and he’s only 35 years old. I guess that’s what happens when the males of your race hit the peak of their adulthood at 15 and die at 55.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Haha Thrashen with the ko!

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Jaguars have an opportunity to address the MLB spot and take Josey Jewell.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Man rough night guys and gals. In need of some sleep after witnessing same old thing after historic 1st rd...

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
12 whites drafted in the 1st, followed by 9 whites drafted in rounds 2-3 combined. I’m counting (((Josh Nosen))) and Connor Williams as white.

No matter what, the final number of whites drafted is always about the same (around 20%).

Heretic

Master
Be nice if San Fran took Phillips since he played at Stanford. Probably too much to ask, though.

Heretic

Master
What would the NFL be without the Tre'Quans and Tarvarius'.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Bills could take Phillips...

Phillips it is! A steal at this point. A first round talent in the 3rd.

A good fit too. The Bills still have Kyle Williams. They could start 2 white men at DT. When's the last time that happened?

RB10

Of course, the analysts use all the buzz words when describing Harrison Phillips, "blue collar", "hard worker". etc

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Cardinals take Mason Cole. A tackle projected to center.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Of course, the analysts use all the buzz words when describing Harrison Phillips, "blue collar", "hard worker". etc

Todd McShay said the following approximately 30 seconds after Phillips was drafted: “He obviously has athletic limitations.”

His limitations somehow didn’t prevent him from making over 100 tackles, though.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Todd McShay said the following approximately 30 seconds after Phillips was drafted: “He obviously has athletic limitations.”

His limitations somehow didn’t prevent him from making over 100 tackles, though.

The thing is the athletic tests show him to be more athletic than 60% of NFL interior linemen. So what McShay said is false.

They said that Luke Kuechly had "athletic limitations" when in reality Kuechly had high end athleticism. They always advance the narrative that white men are unathletic even when they're not.