2018 NFL Draft

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kevin Walter makes the pick for the Texans, not a single DWF there has any idea who he is

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Browns draft DE Chad Thomas over Sam Hubbard, who played at Ohio State. Musn't draft a white man.

It's deplorable how Mason Rudolph hasn't been picked yet. Any team that could potentially need a QB in the next 3-4 seasons should scoop him up. Even Kiper has him at #2 on Best Available.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
God Bless "our" diverse global killing machine that somehow never wins any wars

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Browns draft DE Chad Thomas over Sam Hubbard, who played at Ohio State. Musn't draft a white man.

Hubbard has a SPARQ score better than 53% of NFL players. Thomas has a SPARQ score better than 36% of NFL players.

But Thomas is black so he's more athletic and athleticism is all important at the defensive end position.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Mike Mayock: "He's a raw piece of clay" Code for "He sucks but the coaching staff hopes to get something out of him as to reach his unlimited upside"

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
This is the part of the draft where teams scramble to find a way to not draft a white player and get a sub par black at the same position - see the 49ers skipping out on Jewell and the Jets skipping out on Phillips.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Fake patriotism from negro football league, lol. Too obvious to not notice.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Hubbard has a SPARQ score better than 53% of NFL players. Thomas has a SPARQ score better than 36% of NFL players.

But Thomas is black so he's more athletic and athleticism is all important at the defensive end position.

Cuck announcers claimed thug Thomas produced fat ass rapper Rick Ross' new album. Who gives a **** ?

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
After good 1st rd, back to reality. Another 20% white draft underway.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
This is the part of the draft where teams scramble to find a way to not draft a white player and get a sub par black at the same position - see the 49ers skipping out on Jewell and the Jets skipping out on Phillips.

Exactly. They're passing on white players who are obviously better than their black counterparts. I think Phillips being passed over is particularly egregious.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mike Mayock: "He's a raw piece of clay" Code for "He sucks but the coaching staff hopes to get something out of him as to reach his unlimited upside"

That's almost as good as Lamar Jackson being described as a "blank canvass"

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Redskins take a sumo who's a two-time all conference player but has achieved the feat of still being "raw"

Blackskins could have used Hubbard, Phillips, Jewell, but they take a sumo.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I'm really getting angry about Phillips being passed over for obviously inferior black players.

Better keep cool. I don't want to have a stroke.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
I'm really getting angry about Phillips being passed over for obviously inferior black players.

Better keep cool. I don't want to have a stroke.

I'm with you man, lol. Deep breaths .

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Steelers make the smart move and take Mason Rudolph. He should have gone much earlier.

Heretic

Master
But, but, but...muh Dobbs.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Amazingly enough Rudolph is the only white player to be drafted in the third round so far. Rudolph is very similar to a young Big Ben when he was coming out of Miami (OH).