2017 NFL Playoffs Wild Card Round

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Epic choke job by the Chiefs.
Normal choke job by the Chiefs. This is what they do. Of course losing Kelce was the key to the game here. Bet that defender gets a bonus for his headhunting.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
And of course the most important metric for any prospect, 40 yard dash time. That is, if they are black and have a good 40 time. If they are white and have a good 40 time, its not that important.
NO, NO Riggins44! It's very important. Whitey has to run the best 40. I mean he has to beat everyone, and then it's not important, because they'll find something else he's not the best at. They'll always find something. Too big, to small, arms not long enough, hands not big enough, pinky finger too small, etc....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hearing Uncle Al's voice just now and knowing the grinning step 'n fetchit Crissie is sitting beside him in the booth, reminds me how much I'll miss Gruden as an analyst even if he turns out to be the same old Caste clown as a head coach.

NEP01

Guru
Amazing that Smith has been deemed expendable next season.

My take is that the Chiefs are frustrated about the Brady/Manning/Roethlisberger triumvirate that has won 13 of the 14 AFC titles since 2003, with more titles likely to come. The Pats and Steelers also knocked out the Chiefs the previous two years.

Mahomes is an act of desperation. As a Patriots fan, I welcome the move. It's like the Broncos hiring Vance Joseph. A potential threat removing themselves from contention for social justice.

CrazyFinn

Mentor
The Falcons with the rare all-white offensive line, for a total of 7 white starters on offense.

If they had a couple of white defenders and maybe a WR or two, this would be a team to root for.

Last edited:

Riggins44

Master
Wow, the Rams' black punt returner muffs a punt he signaled for a fair catch on and gives Atlanta possession in the redzone. How totally incompetent can you possibly be.

Heretic

Master
Announcers just nonchalantly quipping that this will be Pat Mahomes’ team once Alex Smiths contract expires
Smith would be a good pick-up for the Broncos then since Elway has mentioned multiple times recently that they are going to try to bring in a veteran QB.

Old Scratch

Mentor
I knew when Cooper was doing that spinning crap he'd drop the ball. For maybe an extra 5 yards he coughs up the ball.

Riggins44

Master
OMG. Pharrel Cooper with ANOTHER fumble, this one on a kickoff return. Please, take him out of the game. He obviously can't handle this situation. He has almost lost this game for his team single-handedly. And Chrissie of course reflexively offers the excuse for him that he "lost his vision" when he got spun around. No, he just didn't protect the ball.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
OMG. Pharrel Cooper with ANOTHER fumble, this one on a kickoff return. Please, take him out of the game. He obviously can't handle this situation. He has almost lost this game for his team single-handedly. And Chrissie of course reflexively offers the excuse for him that he "lost his vision" when he got spun around. No, he just didn't protect the ball.

Collinsworth's pandering to black players really is sickening. He's a terrible color man because of it. I hope he gets replaced someday.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
TD by Cooper Krupp. “Great play by Robert Woods” says Crissy. Something about a pick that he chose not to set because Kupp already beat his man?

And that was right after Crissie had shown amazement that Cupp can make plays with his "4.6 speed." As a former All Pro receiver Crissie knows better than anyone how little pure straight line speed means in being a successful NFL receiver. He's despicable.

And all Uncle Al could say about Jared Goff's father the former MLB catcher was to mention how many passed balls he had in one game. But probably not one DWF viewer in a thousand picks up on the subtle propaganda.