2017 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That's great news. Maybe the tweets are making an impact lol.

Jake Repogle will be the next player I tweet him about!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Just shoot him tweets @seniorbowlphil like I do. Use twitter as a weapon just like many from the alt-right did during the election. It is fun calling him out.

Biegel, Calvin Munson, Ben Boulware, Richie Brown are all guys that should garner invites.

Biegel got his, Boulware should be up next. I think Munson and Brown have earned it but might end up at East/West game due to Savage realizing he's already invited quite a few more pale faces than usual.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
That's great news. Maybe the tweets are making an impact lol.

Jake Repogle will be the next player I tweet him about!

He's a good one announcer the other day in Wisco/Purdue game compared his play, size, and body type to Howie Long! At 285 he looks like 250, but has the strength to anchor down.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Biegel got his, Boulware should be up next. I think Munson and Brown have earned it but might end up at East/West game due to Savage realizing he's already invited quite a few more pale faces than usual.

Last year there were a decent number of our guys invited (relatively speaking). We can only hope more of our guys get the invite. This years senior class of qbs looks pretty weak. I am glad Webb and Russell got invites and think that Chad Kelly would of performed well but his injury and recent weed exploits have probably killed his stock. Rudolph and Trubisky could reap the benefits of a weak class of qbs should they declare. Three white WRs at the senior bowl is sacrilege for such a caste event so that is a pretty promising development.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Kentucky Center Jon Toth also invited to Senior Bowl. 6'5 310 huge center prospect!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Montana won't be going to the FCS playoffs so I won't be able to see Brady Gustafson in action which I am bummed about. I have only seen highlights of him so it's hard to make a fair judgement on his ability. Statistically he did make a big jump from 2015 to 2016. The Carson Wentz effect may help him get a senior bowl and combine invite. From the highlights he looks more like Paxton Lynch or Brock Osweiler than Wentz. In this weak class of senior QBs he is one to keep an eye on.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Celticdb15 - we should also try to find twitter accounts of NFL Scouts/GM/Personnel men and drop the names of our guys and highlight videos if we can find them.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...s-the-safest-nfl-draft-prospect-youve-studied

Another article full of caste speak:

There is no word that's more overused in scouting than "upside". I'm guilty of it. I use it all the time. We can become obsessed with risky players who have raw tools. These players possess a high ceiling, but their floor can be very low. These players often get selected over prospects that are labeled "safe." This can lead to big mistakes on draft day. Sometimes the safe player ends up being the superstar, while the high-upside player ends up out of the league. I reached out to five personnel executives to find out which college player they believe is the "safest" of all they've studied this fall. Here are their answers.

Executive 1: LSU S Jamal Adams
"Adams is an easy evaluation. He's big, fast, explosive, physical, great leader, has hips to cover and excellent football DNA."

Executive 2: LSU S Jamal Adams
"I love Jamal Adams. He has great intangibles. He's a leader. Father (George) was a first-round pick (of the Giants in 1985) and former player -- he understands the league. Tempo setter. Smart, makes all the calls. Solid tackler. Good ball skills."

Executive 3: Michigan TE Jake Butt
"Butt won't test well, but he's a complete tight end and you know exactly what you're getting. He will be a long-term, reliable starter at the next level."

Executive 4: Alabama TE O.J. Howard
"Howard can fit into any offensive system. He's smart, athletic and tough. I love the fact that he returned to Alabama when he could've cashed in last spring. He's a great teammate and my sources at the school rave about his character."

Executive 5: Eastern Washington WR Cooper Kupp
"This might seem like a bizarre choice, but Cooper Kupp is a flat-out good football player who will be a steady and consistent WR for several years."

Summary: That's two votes for Adams and one apiece for Butt, Howard and Kupp.

Conclusion: I'm not surprised to see Adams receive two votes. He's an easy player to study on tape and everyone continues to rave about his football character. Howard and Butt are both ready-made players and should each emerge as quality starters in their rookie campaigns. Kupp has been generating buzz in scouting circles for the past couple of seasons. He's torched some quality Division-I corners (including Marcus Peters) throughout his career at Eastern Washington. He's a special player. One player I would add to this list -- Texas A&M DE Myles Garrett. He's one of the most talented players in the country as well as one of the most dependable on and off the field.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
2016 is being called the "year of the Tight Ends." To these sick bastards this TE class is strong because of all the black talent in it. Right, but when a position has white guy's leading it, it's deemed a "weak class." Caste logic 101 Black= Better.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
As all the dust settles and the draft picture starts to come into focus the "experts" who all anointed Watson, Kaaya and Kizer as first round picks of the 2017 draft class at QB are walking back those predictions. Now this QB class is eing compared to the 2013 draft - the one that saw EJ Manuel go number 8 overall and Geno Smiff go in the second round while Glennon waited until the third round to get picked. It's funny how quickly the quoatback hype died down this season:

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/11/25/...t-dak-prescott-mitch-trubisky-nathan-peterman

More senior bowl invites should be announced tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if Peterman gets an invite at QB - He has put together two quality seasons at Pitt.

Savage better stop being cute and picking small school black players over more talented white players as well.

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
As all the dust settles and the draft picture starts to come into focus the "experts" who all anointed Watson, Kaaya and Kizer as first round picks of the 2017 draft class at QB are walking back those predictions. Now this QB class is eing compared to the 2013 draft - the one that saw EJ Manuel go number 8 overall and Geno Smiff go in the second round while Glennon waited until the third round to get picked. It's funny how quickly the quoatback hype died down this season:

As I said earlier, the Kizer hype is entirely fictitious. I expect him to have a fall in the draft, possibly into the 2nd round a la Geno Smiff. The upside doesn't justify a sub-60% completion rate. He's a black Jimmy Clausen.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pauline compliments Michigan DT Ryan Glasgow:

Ryan Glasgow/DT/Michigan: It was a game for the ages as OSU pulled out a controversial victory in double OT. And while there were plenty of risers on the Michigan side I was most impressed with Glasgow. He posted 2 tackles but also recorded 1.5 tackles for loss and came up with a big sack. What stood out was not recorded on the stat sheet; the way Glasgow attracted the attention of multiple Buckeye blockers on the inside, holding the point and occupying the gaps as well as making plays during important moments of the game. Last year Glasgow’s brother made a mad dash up draft boards during Shrine week and the Senior Bowl but Ryan already has a head start.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Wow in a bit of surprising news Gunner Kiel has been invited to East/West Shrine Game. Well traveled QB still has a lot of talent despite a crazy college career.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
No Repogle, Glasgow, Hendrickson, Dmick or white LBs/DBs with announced senior bowl invites this week. Plenty of undeserving affletes though.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wow in a bit of surprising news Gunner Kiel has been invited to East/West Shrine Game. Well traveled QB still has a lot of talent despite a crazy college career.

He should of been the starting QB all year at Cincinatti. Hopefully Tuberville gets canned. Some other notable Shrine game invites are Arkansas LB Brooks Ellis, FAU DE Trey Hendrickson, WMU QB Zach Terell, Illinois QB Wes Lunt, TE Blake Jarwin

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
So this POS gets kicked off the team but remains on scholarship. He only had 79 tackles last year.

Another undeserving turd:

Former Miami LB Jermaine Grace will enter the 2017 NFL Draft.

Grace was implicated in a luxury rental car scandal in August, one which ultimately led to his dismissal from the football program. He has remained at the university on scholarship, though, and is set to graduate in December. His attorney, Jason Setchen, indicated that the 6-foot-1, 221-pounder will be allowed to participate in Miami's offseason Pro Day. "While he could have sought reinstatement by the NCAA and under the graduate transfer rule transferred to another Football Bowl Subdivision institution," Setchen said, "he decided to fulfill another lifelong dream and enter the NFL Draft as a college graduate." Last season, Grace led Miami with 79 tackles.

Tannehill17

Mentor

Tannehill17

Mentor
I don't see how a single team, even in the Casteian NFL that could have this trashbag QB (Kizer) rated as a first round prospect. He's had 6 games where he's thrown for under 60% including 2 with a sub-50% completion percentage. What am I missing here? He F***ing sucks you asshat NFL Caste stooges!

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Pittsburgh QB Nathan Peterman has accepted an invitation to the East West Shrine Game.

Peterman recently said he was invited to a few all star games (like the Shrine and NFPLA), and it appears he picked the Florida location. The former Tennessee Vol joined Pitt this season as a graduate transfer and performed at a high level, throwing 26 touchdowns compared to six interceptions.

Peterman could be an interesting QB to watch. He played in a run heavy Pitt offense but was very efficient when called upon in the passing game.

Also Cooper Rush, Jordan Westerkamp and OL Chase Roulier invited as well. Roulier was getting some buzz at one of the better OL in this class.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Beathard and Kelly both invited to the Senior Bowl. Kelly needs to rehab his image at the game since he won't be able to play. Beathard needs to capitalize on this to get some positive buzz after a disappointing season.