2016 NFL Draft

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
WKU TE Tyler Higbee decided to be dumb and get arrested for DUI/assault. These kids are so dumb to allow the caste system to put even more hurdles down in their path to the NFL.

Hopefully it won't hurt his draft stock to much as the black black quarterback dak Prescott was arrested for dui a few weeks ago and was beat down last year at spring break which was caught on video. All the draft experts rant and rave about his leadership and decision making ability. Black privilege perhaps? The same can be said for his sumo dlineman teammate who is still slated to be a first
rounder although he was arrested for dui in March too.

Really stupid and dumb decision by Higbee.

Whiter Mike

Did anyone see Ezekiel Elliott interviewed on NFL Network last week? He looks like he might have a mild retardation. He struggled to complete sentences without giggling. It looked like the reporter was interviewing a 6 year-old.

RTTAS

Guru
The best inside linebacker in this draft is Scooby Wright.

Too bad he "doesn't" have any "upside". Because apparently players who did next to nothing in college, but are black and have upside are more valuable than a Nagurski, Bednarik, Lombardi, and Lambert trophy winner, in addition to being a unanimous All-American and winning the New Mexico Bowl defensive MVP despite coming off an injury.

Because no black player with upside has ever been a bust...Wright is certainly the best LB in this draft

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Matthews and Boehringer should be drafed if speed, size and skill mattered. Total double standard. We will see what happens but our guys have all proved they belong on the pro day workouts. If only the public would wake up to the racial slotting that goes on year after year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"Catch Radius" is the latest buzzword attribute teams are supposed to need in their receivers, and Matthews most certainly has it. Here are some of his college highlights.

I've been reading about Mathews and before his Pro Day the draft "experts" had him running a 4.7 40, but he ran in the 4.40s. Given his productivity, great hops and ability to use his height effectively, he should be in the conversation when it comes to receivers worth drafting early. Why is the slow Treadwell a cinch high pick but the taller and more athletic Mathews isn't? Mitch must lack "hip torque" and "upside."

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Riggins44

Master
"Skyline Medical Center said Alsaleh is in serious condition as of Monday afternoon, diagnosed with a concussion and hemorrhage."

That's the best part of this story. This could have gone in the "Positive Messages" thread.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Higbee did right thing just terrible timing with draft in two weeks.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The NCAA screwed over drew ott bu waiting until 15 days before the draft to give their answer on his 6th year of eligibility - ultimately deciding against it.

Ott is now eligible for the NFL draft without having the full benefits that other prospects have had since January. He didn't workout at the combine because of his situation and he probably didn't get the exposure for being in limbo so long. I'm sure he has been at Iowa this whole time preparing for next year. I hope he gets drafted as he was a very good de but it looks doubtful at best.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
The NCAA screwed over drew ott bu waiting until 15 days before the draft to give their answer on his 6th year of eligibility - ultimately deciding against it.

Ott is now eligible for the NFL draft without having the full benefits that other prospects have had since January. He didn't workout at the combine because of his situation and he probably didn't get the exposure for being in limbo so long. I'm sure he has been at Iowa this whole time preparing for next year. I hope he gets drafted as he was a very good de but it looks doubtful at best.

Bogus decision on behalf of ncaa. Ott needs to hire an agent and enter the supplemental draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bogus decision on behalf of ncaa. Ott needs to hire an agent and enter the supplemental draft.

Is he eligible for that? Or does he have to go into the regular draft since it has not happened yet?

I didn't even think about signing an agent. He is so far behind. The NCAA screws one of our guys again.

Heretic

Master

Total B.S. I think this was deliberate. There's no way it needed to take this long or be done this way.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Is he eligible for that? Or does he have to go into the regular draft since it has not happened yet?

I didn't even think about signing an agent. He is so far behind. The NCAA screws one of our guys again.

Not sure how this will play out. Saw a tweet from Matt Miller(bleacher report) that he should hire an agent and enter supplemental draft. Not sure if he'd have to request to not participate in normal draft or what the deal is. If he can't go supplemental I'd say there's a slim chance he's drafted but it'll be late(6-7)

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Not sure how this will play out. Saw a tweet from Matt Miller(bleacher report) that he should hire an agent and enter supplemental draft. Not sure if he'd have to request to not participate in normal draft or what the deal is. If he can't go supplemental I'd say there's a slim chance he's drafted but it'll be late(6-7)

Yea I saw that retweet you made :D

Anyway I hope he is able to go the supp draft route. He should be able to drum up interest after teams see some of the dumb picks they made during the draft suck in mini camps.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Rams and Titans have traded picks and the Rams now have the first overall pick. Sounds like they are going to go after Wentz.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Wow, I realize those were highlight films but Mitch Mathews looks like he should be a lock for being taken in the first three rounds.

He probably won't be though because he's white.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
If Wentz is drafted number one would he be the first non FBS player picked first?

Ed too tall jones was drafted #1 overall in the 70s out of a then d2 school. Steve McNair was drafted 3rd overall.

I don't like the idea of Wentz in a Rams uniform for some reason. I hope they draft a white wr and Te for Wentz to throw to.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, dat magical upside!

Bucs GM Jason Licht said he is not worried about Florida CB Vernon Hargreaves' size. "I like good football players, I like strong football players," Licht said. "I like playmakers. No, I'm not concerned." Hargreaves' less than stellar forty-yard dash (4.5) matched with his small frame (5-10, 204 pounds), short arms (30 5/8") and small hands (8 3/4") have some questioning if he is even a Day 1 pick. Licht does not seem worried, however, and it would not be surprising if Hargreaves is Tampa's pick at No. 9 overall.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Oh, dat magical upside!

Bucs GM Jason Licht said he is not worried about Florida CB Vernon Hargreaves' size. "I like good football players, I like strong football players," Licht said. "I like playmakers. No, I'm not concerned." Hargreaves' less than stellar forty-yard dash (4.5) matched with his small frame (5-10, 204 pounds), short arms (30 5/8") and small hands (8 3/4") have some questioning if he is even a Day 1 pick. Licht does not seem worried, however, and it would not be surprising if Hargreaves is Tampa's pick at No. 9 overall.

What an affletic freak! 5'10 200 average speed,short arms, and small hands. A white guy with those measurable s would be forced to quit football after HS and play baseball or if they continue with football,D3 or D2 level. But Hargreaves and his black magical upside went on to star at Florida. Screw this guy hope he blows out his knee or gets arrested.

Riggins44

Master
Oh, dat magical upside!

With such geniuses in charge of making personnel decisions for this franchise, it's obvious why Tampa Bay always sucks. Hargreaves has bust written all over him. Tampa Bay is one of the many franchises that would rather draft overhyped, bad attitude, poorly motivated blacks every year and be awful rather than mix things up and copy New England's proven strategy of giving actual "football players" a chance, even if they happen to be white.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I have been reading up on the mock drafts/player ranking articles and following the rumor mill fairly close. A lot of what I read about is pretty pointless I admit but I am more or less looking for trends leading up to the draft. Most 7 round mock drafts I have read seem to have hover around the 60 white player mark which is a marked improvement from last year's complete coal fest and top 100 player rankings seem to have 20-25 white players ranked. I am going to try and refrain from posting any sort of rumors/news unless it is actual fact rather than the BS that runs amuck leading up to the draft.

I'll write a draft preview sometime next week like I did last year. I will say I think this draft should be an improvement on the 2015 draft.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Eagles traded up to number 2 overall. It looks like Goff and Wentz will go 1-2.

The Browns continue to be the Browns even with the whole moneyball philosophy - I wonder if the fact the organization is becoming very brown in the front office and coaching staff makes them think the gremlin will be their black savior at quarterback.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Eagles traded up to number 2 overall. It looks like Goff and Wentz will go 1-2.

The Browns continue to be the Browns even with the whole moneyball philosophy - I wonder if the fact the organization is becoming very brown in the front office and coaching staff makes them think the gremlin will be their black savior at quarterback.

It's looking that way with Griffin. Like Philly, I expect Cleveland to have noticeably fewer White starters this year.

The Browns had a good thing going with Eric Mangini several years ago. He was turning the team around but they hired veteran Caste whore Mikey Holmgren as their personnel director, who promptly fired Mangini and otherwise sent the team plummeting back toward bottom feeder status, where it has mostly been since the beginning of the expansion Browns in '99.