2015 NFL Draft

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I think Maxx Williams and Henry Anderson are very good prospects who should have gone in the first round.

I expect both of them to be taken in the 2nd.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I think Maxx Williams and Henry Anderson are very good prospects who should have gone in the first round.

They should of been first rounders for sure. Hopefully their is a white wave of players drafted in the 2nd/3rd rounds. I'm not going to hold my breath though.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Me too. Anderson had 66tackles and 8.5 sacks in Pac-12... All this while being huge 6'6 287 but in shape. Williams is a stud he averaged around 17ypc thought he was locked for first.

I knew it would be bad but did not know it would be the most horrendous1st rd for white men in history.. It's done though hopefully next few rounds are more palatable.

davidholly

Mentor
One of the whitest teams in recent history just won the SB, let's do the opposite of what they do. The NFL is a ****ing joke with no incentive to win.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Cleveland drafting a center in the first round is bizarre. They have an all pro center under contract and a good offensive line.

They should have taken Maxx Williams to give Johnny M a target.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
One of the whitest teams in recent history just won the SB, let's do the opposite of what they do. The NFL is a ****ing joke with no incentive to win.

Good point. The commentators are always saying it's a copycat league but that apparently doesn't apply to giving deserving white players a shot to build your franchise.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
NFL TEAMS, HEAR ME! LISTEN TO ME!

You can easily improve your franchise by giving undervalued white players a fair chance.

Out there, somewhere, are Julian Edelmans, available and ready to help your team win. Take advantage! Give them a shot! Win!

Last edited:

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
NFL TEAMS, HEAR ME! LISTEN!

You can easily improve your franchise by giving undervalued white players a fair chance.

Out there, somewhere, are Julian Edelmans, available and ready to help your team win. Take advantage. Give them a shot. Win!

Alas, I fear my plea will go unheard. :eek:hwell:

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
7 years of an incompetent, corrupt, racist President.
7 years of an incompetent, corrupt, racist Attorney General.
Martyrdom of black thugs and criminals Traevon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and now Freddy Gray by a lying Cult-Marx media.
Riots throughout cities with large black populations over feigned grievances, culminating in the destruction of Baltimore.
Race pimps and professional ambulance chasers like Rev Al and Rev Jesse being given a large platform to spew their nonsense.
Overwhelmingly black teams, all with non-White quarterbacks, representing the 4 playoff teams in college football.
31 out of 32 players taken in the 2015 NFL draft are black (or non-White).
Countless more instances than I have time to list...

Yes, it's safe to say I have extreme Negro Fatigue.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Martyrdom of black thugs and criminals Traevon Martin, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and now Freddy Gray by a lying Cult-Marx media.
Riots throughout cities with large black populations over feigned grievances, culminating in the destruction of Baltimore.
Race pimps and professional ambulance chasers like Rev Al and Rev Jesse being given a large platform to spew their nonsense.
Overwhelmingly black teams, all with non-White quarterbacks, representing the 4 playoff teams in college football.

I know exactly how you feel.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

Wow! My local television station just showed a picture of Jameis Winston eating crab legs with his number 1 pick jersey on, all the while laughing it up about being caught stealing! Truly sad.

"They exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshiped the created things rather than the Creator-who is forever praised. Amen. Romans 1: 25.

I enjoy football as much as anyone here but, this is why I can't watch or have no interest in the draft. I'm glad there will be some white players picked at some point and I hope the informed CF posters will post them here, however, this is all temporary.

What isn't temporary is the truth of God found in Christ Jesus.

"And God will wipe away every tear, there shall be no more death mourning or pain, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I won't waste much time commenting on what a charade this whole NFL draft is. It's a joke and the NFL is pushing the tactics of racial exclusion to a new level. It amazes me how these teams pull black players out of obscurity and draft them over better white players. It happens every year. It's like most teams do their best to avoid drafting white players. After a run on WRs and sumo o linemen in the first I am sure their will be similar runs on blacks at other positions and teams reaching for black players because of dat upside.

I really hope the Bucaneers don't end up drafting Fisher as OT is listed as their next need. i hate when teams have black quarterbacks and white o linemen protecting them.

We need like 20 of our guys drafted in the next 2 rounds to have any chance of hitting the 25% mark.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the play-by-play fellow CF posters. There was no way in hell that I was going to watch the Negro Football League draft. From what I can see, this draft should have a higher-than-average bust rate. Heck, it could be argued that over half of the first round picks will most likely be busts. Some, like Jameez, project to be mega-colossal franchise-wrecking busts. Of course, I don't expect to see very many crackas drafted. After all, in wake of Baltimore, Ferguson, etc. that would be rayciss. Gotta placate the black populace with this diversion.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
The only White player picked in the first round was an offensive lineman. Where are the White skill players? It's a joke how far the NFL has gone to ignore our guys, while reaching way out to draft anyone else.

This new era of picking black lineman, linebackers, centers, corners and receivers before White skill players is blatant, reverse- racism.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Cleveland drafting a center in the first round is bizarre. They have an all pro center under contract and a good offensive line.

They should have taken Maxx Williams to give Johnny M a target.

I just realized that the center Cleveland drafted in the first round was only a one year starter. Stork was a 3 year starter and went in the 4th round and was the better player.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I said I wasn't going to do this but I am doing it. I went through the "best players available" to figure out a realistic estimate of our players to be drafted in rounds 2/3. I can really only project 13 guys with the best shot getting drafted tonight.

Fisher, Sambrailo, Williams, Marpet, Anderson, Chickilo, Grassu, Morse, Huermann, Kroft, Petty, Grayson, Mannion.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
So teams with promising, young white quarterbacks draft non-whites to replace them. A coincidence?

Where is Big Unreal when you need him?

I think he realized he was just going to get treated like garbage, and finally gave up. Its no wonder so many other posters stopped coming around.

This draft is disgusting. I bet none of these wonderful, young black men could pass an 8th grade TAAS test. In a fair world they would be living in mud huts, and eating cow blood pudding every day. Instead they will burn through millions, and enjoy a MUCH higher living standard than they could ever earn, or deserve. The NFL is basically a welfare program.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The thing that kills me about this draft is that this is one of the ****tiest Offensive line classes ever. It's clearly a case of quantity not necessarily equaling quality. There are some talented lineman that will go later in the draft (for obvious reasons) but this first round has been absolutely atrocious.

Heretic

Master
The "NFL Draft" is now nothing more than an over-the-top psychological warfare operation against Whites...especially White males in this country. The "long march through the institutions", fait accompli.

The fact that someone can't even state facts on a Yahoo thread, while not using any inflammatory or derogatory language, and have it deleted by some "Ministry of Truth" character straight out of Orwell's "1984" shows what we are up against.

At this point, I say we re-double our efforts here at CasteFootball. Build the new web site and then expand upon that with some regular Internet radio program and use of some other social media. Don, I will gladly donate $300.00 towards this effort and hope others can contribute whatever they can as well.

This is not a time to be a defeatist. We should direct the anger and frustration of our injustices in a constructive way and incessantly take these Marxists/Social Engineers head on with the real truth.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
The "NFL Draft" is now nothing more than an over-the-top psychological warfare operation against Whites...especially White males in this country. The "long march through the institutions", fait accompli.

This draft is disgusting. I bet none of these wonderful, young black men could pass an 8th grade TAAS test. In a fair world they would be living in mud huts, and eating cow blood pudding every day. Instead they will burn through millions, and enjoy a MUCH higher living standard than they could ever earn, or deserve. The NFL is basically a welfare program.
I think these are 2 of the pillars of the modern day NFL. I'd argue the 3rd is corporate welfare, for the mostly Jewish owners, through revenue sharing, tax exemptions and public tax money for new stadiums.

So basically the big bucks go to rich Jews and other Marxist scum owners. Then they give the "scraps" to the undeserved negro players. Whites are basically plundered as it's their money through taxes, ticket / merchandise sales and tv viewership (advertisement money to networks and NFL) that keeps this stinking operation going. Then as a "thank you" for their efforts, Whites get psyop-ed with negro veneration, military worship, anti-2nd amendment propaganda, pro-homosexual pandering, breast cancer awareness and on and on.

The NFL is as wicked an institution as any in this morally bankrupt "nation".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

The fact that someone can't even state facts on a Yahoo thread, while not using any inflammatory or derogatory language, and have it deleted by some "Ministry of Truth" character straight out of Orwell's "1984" shows what we are up against.

At this point, I say we re-double our efforts here at CasteFootball. Build the new web site and then expand upon that with some regular Internet radio program and use of some other social media. Don, I will gladly donate $300.00 towards this effort and hope others can contribute whatever they can as well.

This is not a time to be a defeatist. We should direct the anger and frustration of our injustices in a constructive way and incessantly take these Marxists/Social Engineers head on with the real truth.

Thank you for your offer of financial help. I'm in the process of starting a weekly radio show on one of the large alternative networks. It's going to cover all the issues of the day but I will make the Caste System the focus of some shows and have on J.B. Cash and perhaps some posters from the board.

I will be glad to help admin a Facebook page if someone wants to get it started. The focus would need to be on supporting White athletes, not tearing down blacks (which would only get it deleted from FB anyway).

It would be nice to have a webmaster who is friendly to the cause. I'm not a techie and have to pay a lot of money to get anything done. Getting CF back online cost about $2,000. Donations covered most of it but I am still out of pocket several hundred bucks. Rebuilding the site would cost a lot of money and I'm not sure how necessary that is right now as long as the discussion forum is working, albeit not entirely glitch-free. Supporters writing articles that can be posted on the homepage and forum would go a long way toward boosting traffic and interest.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if this is significant or not in the bigger picture of whether the NFL may be losing some popularity among diehards, but it's interesting nonetheless. From DraftDaddy:

We'd like to thank everyone that has visited our site this draft season. We'd particularly like to express our sincere gratitude to all Draftdaddy.com readers that have clicked on banner ads in order to support our advertisers and our web site.

We've been covering the draft year round at DD.com since 2004 and hope to continue covering the draft going forward. But this most recent draft class has been very tough for us, as the traffic at Draftdaddy.com has absolutely taken a nosedive this year -- visits to the site were 100% to 200% higher, at times, most previous drafts compared to the last few months.

We can't explain why traffic has fallen so dramatically this spring, but hope it's more of an aberration than an absolute trend for Draftdaddy.com going forward.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't know if this is significant or not in the bigger picture of whether the NFL may be losing some popularity among diehards, but it's interesting nonetheless. From DraftDaddy:

We'd like to thank everyone that has visited our site this draft season. We'd particularly like to express our sincere gratitude to all Draftdaddy.com readers that have clicked on banner ads in order to support our advertisers and our web site.

We've been covering the draft year round at DD.com since 2004 and hope to continue covering the draft going forward. But this most recent draft class has been very tough for us, as the traffic at Draftdaddy.com has absolutely taken a nosedive this year -- visits to the site were 100% to 200% higher, at times, most previous drafts compared to the last few months.

We can't explain why traffic has fallen so dramatically this spring, but hope it's more of an aberration than an absolute trend for Draftdaddy.com going forward.

I saw that as well Don. It will be interesting to see if DD goes offline. It's hard to tell if it's due to interest in the draft declining, people just going to the major sites like BSPN/cbssports/fox sports/NFL.com as well as the fanboy sites like walterfootball or people using social media more and more.

I was going back through this thread a little earlier today and found a post where I mentioned the lack of activity on nfldraftcountdown.com and footballsfuture - those forums seem to have really slowed down.

I always thought DD was a great site that usually put some subtle jabs at the caste system out there. I do think that over the years those comments have become less common. I emailed them once asking if they were looking for anyone to assist in gathering articles and covering the draft but never heard back.

davidholly

Mentor
I said a long time ago that once the QB position starts to go non-white the interest in the league will go down. People like Brady, Manning, Brees, Rodgers and Luck are rating godsends. The highest rated 2014 NFL regular season game was Patriots@Packers featuring two of the whitest teams in the league.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a typical use of doublespeak. Gregory is a thug with all kinds of issues, but somehow also is a "good kid." The continual use of the word "kid" when referring to young black athletes was pioneered by Mike Mayock and then picked up by the rest of the Caste media.

I wonder what it would take for Gregory not to be a "good kid." Murder someone perhaps? Even then there would be those in the media who would call him a good kid. Isn't Aaron Hernandez a "good kid" who somehow went astray?

ESPN New York reprots Nebraska DE/OLB Randy Gregory has "serious character concerns that go beyond multiple failed drug tests." "Gregory is a good kid, but he has a lot of things going on – medical, psychological and emotional issues that need to be looked at," an anonymous NFC scout told reporter Rich Cimini. The report comes two days after multiple NFL personnel men told NFL.com they were concerned about Gregory's ability to "handle the mental rigors of professional football." Gregory should come off the board in Round 2, but it's becoming clearer why he didn't go on Day 1.