2015 NFL Draft

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Cardinals need a young quarterback. Maybe they take Petty!?

white is right

Hall of Famer
Broncos draft the idiot busted for pot a few days ago.
So do the Broncos know something we don't know about the NFL's future policy on pot in jurisdictions where it is legal? The High Yella pot head is probably a bust waiting to happen due to personal issues.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Cardinals revert to their traditional sumo-loving ways, taking what Kiper calls a "gifted underachiever" who takes plays off and doesn't play strong. Makes perfect NFL sense.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Wow, it looks as if only one white player will be drafted in the first round.

Fans should boycott with their pocketbooks this anti-white league.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jeez what a terriblle pick by Dallas. This guy was drafted because he had a great vertical - thats it.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Totally agree. Looks like my little bit of optimism was squashed quickly. Maybe it will help awaken some more DWFs to the caste system and the racist NFL.

I thought maybe up to 5 white men would be drafted in the first round, Scherff, Williams, Fisher, Grayson and Petty. Doesn't look as if that's happening.

Oh well, the first round's not over yet...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe the Patriots will draft Max Williams and team him with Gronk. But. . . probably not.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Jeez what a terriblle pick by Dallas. This guy was drafted because he had a great vertical - thats it.

I can see it now. The opposing team calls an outside run. Jones leaps high into the air. The running back runs underneath him for a touchdown.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Overnight, all of a sudden, the draft is almost entirely black, like night and day. Compare it to previous years.

What happened? It can't be a coincidence.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Overnight, all of a sudden, the draft is almost entirely black, like night and day. Compare it to last year.

It was coal black last year - this is just the historically worst first round.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Overnight, all of a sudden, the draft is almost entirely black, like night and day. Compare it to previous years.

Nothing changed, it's been this way for over a generation. Usually about five Whites are taken in the first round, which is still a tiny percentage. 25 years ago, only two Whites were drafted in the first round in 1990.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Whites need not apply. Absolutely **** first round! The ammount of sumos is disgusting. This round will be worst ever for whites however I think it is chalked full of future busts! Which will be good for us to document.. At this point we'll be lucky to have 40guys drafted..

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Whites need not apply. Absolutely **** first round! The ammount of sumos is disgusting. This round will be worst ever for whites however I think it is chalked full of future busts! Which will be good for us to document.. At this point we'll be lucky to have 40guys drafted..

Ill do a quick run down of the best available now. With all those sumos drafted in the first their should be a solid wave of white OL drafted....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kiper's "ten best available" are all currently black. The second round might be almost as bad as the first. Williams, Fisher and Anderson might go.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It was coal black last year - this is just the historically worst first round.

In 2014 there were 5 whites drafted in round 1, in 2013 6 whites and in 2012 10 white men were drafted in the first round.

With 2 picks to go this year, only 1.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Based on the players taken in the first round this looks like a bad draft class as far as talent is concerned. Some of these players look like they should be 3rd or 4th rounders.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
It's official. Only 1 white man drafted in the 1st round.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kiper's "ten best available" are all currently black. The second round might be almost as bad as the first. Williams, Fisher and Anderson might go.

I won't waste my time then. What a joke of a first round. It was fun calling out all the future busts.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
I won't waste my time then. What a joke of a first round. It was fun calling out all the future busts.

I think a very high percentage of the players taken in the first round will be busts.

This draft apparently has the highest percentage of blacks taken ever. I'll bet it has the highest percentage of busts too.