2013 NFL Draft

northwinds

Mentor
Having some fun tonight over on the "Sports Hoopla NFL Draft Forum".......I've brought up the whole Ryan Swope issue and his measureable versus Tayvon Austin and other WRs who have already been drafted......I'm sure to get banned soon.....but here is my most recent post:

Still trying to figure out this whole "measureables" thing.....and why the NFL bothers to have this combine:

27 pick overall: DeAndre Hopkins:

40 time: 4.57; Reps 15; Vert 36; Broad 115; 20 shuttle 4.50; 3 Cone N/A

Not drafted: Ryan Swope:

40 time: 4.34; Reps 16; Vert 37; Broad 125; 20 shuttle 4.25; 3 Cone 6.76

Well now.....under every measureble Swope is the better athlete......and he played in the "best conference in human history"......so why is he getting ready to sell life insurance in Omaha......and DeAndre is working with his agent over a contract worth millions......I'll bet Swope's mother is wishing she had named him "Don'Tavius" and encouraged him to grow dreds.......LMAO at this "draft" of the "best players

foobar75

Master
Here's the problem, despite Caste Football and what you may see in various articles and comments on the web, the great majority of fans are completely oblivious to the agenda. We make up a tiny percentage of the "aware" people. The DWFs will continue to support this league unconditionally thru ticket sales, merchandise, and TV viewership. Some of these clowns will sell their kidney or first born before giving up their season tickets. They'll continue to worship their negro heroes like the mindless, deracinated drones that they are, and never once question why their favorite team has an 80-90% black roster. That's why nothing will change, and probably get worse.

As long as the SEC remains the league's unofficial feeder system, and as long as Rivals does the same thing for colleges, what can possibly change? Drafts like this tremendously hurt the tiny gains that have been made at positions line WR, S, and LB because the replacement rates go down.

And now, they've gone after the White QB. Can we possibly look back at 2013 as the turning point when the league began to phase out the traditional pocket passers? All the elite QBs are White at the moment, but you need a consistent supply each year to keep the tradition going. To say that this draft has been depressing is an understatement.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Manuel isn't going to to much for the Bills, reports say they want him to sit for a year and learn the game while Kolb starts. Imagine a White qb taken in the 1st round given a year to learn in this day and age. Smith to the Jets.....not going to do anything either. They can't have every black qb look good, Seattle and San Fran had great running games and good defenses. It doesn't take a great talent to win for them. Shanahan also has a great system. Notice how Cam isn't doing that great, its going to be the same for the black quarterbacks selected this year, wouldn't be a surprise to see a decline in RG3, Wilson and Kaepernick. They are game managers. Despite the best efforts of the recruiting services, colleges, and the NFL, there is no Tom Brady/Manning/Brees/Rodgers type of black qb out there, and none that have shown the potential to be close to those guys.

White qbs will still get drafted, they will get the luxury of sitting for some time like it was meant to be. We have Luck, teams are really high on Mallet as a future franchise qb. Ryan Griffin from Tulane shows a lot of promise and talks of him going to the Saints and developing behind Drew Brees. There would have been a lot of controversy if the qb needy teams decided to draft guys like Barkley and Nassib over Smith and Manuel, which is why most of them solved qb problems in free agency.

Whites will continue to thrive at qb no matter how bad they try with all of the mediocre defensive backs etc, but a very dark draft, no Chase Thomas or Ryan Swope in the first 3 rounds? thats just ridiculous. I figured they would at least go in the 3rd. With all of the mediocre db prospects, nobody takes Cooper Taylor who has the talent to go in the first? Notice how teams waited until after the 1st to make a run on defensive tackles.

I think some fans might wake up after this. I can see all of the top black picks busting easily. Dion Jordan, Ansah, Mingo, Jones. There were no "blue chip" black prospects. They all scream average starters or back ups. Experts have even called this the worst draft in history.

I googled that thread, I really don't think that guy knows what he is "looking for" while watching his "film" which is just a cutups of a game broadcasted, not even cut ups of actual "film" which so many "experts" claim to watch. Swope was used more as a safety valve coming back to his qb when he was scrambling, and lots of dump offs that the defense had sniffed out before he got the ball with several defenders in front of him. the play where the black receiver was used like that, he doesn't catch the ball. The black receiver also got more favorable calls, like pushing off and then the defender grabs his shirt and the pi goes on the defense. Also drops a bal, several. Swope doesn't have to push off to get open deep. The black receiver has two of his most impressive plays with a safety covering him in man. The corner that is covering him gives him a ton of cushion on those little 8 to 10 yard routes, surprised he didn't jump it. He made a guy "miss" because he was over aggressive and tried to fly at him. Okay, straight line speed isn't everything, but I see Vernon play much better than this. Where is he at again? Why is he comparing Swope's game against Alabama who was playing top notch defense to an LSU defense that had one of their worst performances of the year? Why not Auburn? a team they both played, Swope put up 140 yards against them, or even LSU, Swope had 10 catches against them. What about Hopkin's 1 catch against South Carolina? Its not like Swope did bad either, he put up 11 catches on a defense playing very well with 111 yards. LSU had a month layoff and didn't play nearly as good as the regular season.

Wow that board is pretty intolerant. Not appropriate to raise any legitimate questions.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Well that was a pathetic 2nd-3rd round but was to be expected. Every year it is so predictable - the 20 guys I listed could have all easily been 2nd/3rd round picks.

I guess the funny thing is that 80% of the blacks drafted in these two rounds will amount to **** in the NFL yet the DWFs will never wake up to this, they will just want more of the same next year. A ton of crappy non-descript filler players that "look the part".

I'm somewhat in disbelief that Barkley and Nassib were not drafted by now. A white QB smear campaign is abound for sure. That quoataback smiff is gonna crumble in NY - he couldn't even handle himself like a man after the first round, he pouted like a bitch.

Anyways I am glad I can vent with everyone here who aren't blinded and actually realize what is going on. Their will be a decent number of white players drafted in the 6th/7th round just to get them up to the 55-60 player range and as usual year in and year out the number of whites drafted will amount to about 25%. It's so damn predictable but I am glad I don't have that blind optimism I used to have -the disappointment is alot less.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Here's the problem, despite Caste Football and what you may see in various articles and comments on the web, the great majority of fans are completely oblivious to the agenda. We make up a tiny percentage of the "aware" people. The DWFs will continue to support this league unconditionally thru ticket sales, merchandise, and TV viewership. Some of these clowns will sell their kidney or first born before giving up their season tickets. They'll continue to worship their negro heroes like the mindless, deracinated drones that they are, and never once question why their favorite team has an 80-90% black roster. That's why nothing will change, and probably get worse.

As long as the SEC remains the league's unofficial feeder system, and as long as Rivals does the same thing for colleges, what can possibly change? Drafts like this tremendously hurt the tiny gains that have been made at positions line WR, S, and LB because the replacement rates go down.

And now, they've gone after the White QB. Can we possibly look back at 2013 as the turning point when the league began to phase out the traditional pocket passers? All the elite QBs are White at the moment, but you need a consistent supply each year to keep the tradition going. To say that this draft has been depressing is an understatement.

I echo these sentiments completely. I do think the spread option will ultimatley be slowed down but the black QB push is upon us. I cannot believe guys like Barkley, Wilson, Nassib and Jones have not been drafted. The funniest think about this whole QB situation is that the only stat that matters is TD production and scoring points. It basically comes down to two different "styles" if you will. Just like in basketball the media is pushing the negro style of play over the white style of play when the end result is always 6 points. I hope this makes sense.

I do my best to stay grounded in reality with sports and it looks like the reality moving forward is black quarterbacks. I enjoy coming here and talking with all of you about how our guys are performing in sports but after the Hillis and Tebow situations blew up in our face football is becoming a waning interest. The draft is just the icing on the cake for how much less and less I have the energy for football. It used to be something I would watch (looking back I don't know why I wasted so much time when I knew the end result) and put some emotion into.

It's getting to the point wear I am beginning to despise the whole league. I feel bad for the white players who get screwed over year in and year out due to clear and blatant racism. I hope more and more whites feel this way and begin to lose interest more and more. I watch games on TV but do not buy sports related items etc.

referendum

Mentor
One factor in our latest annual rite of spring depression known as the NFL draft is that of the 97 picks so far, 25 have been defensive backs, and 24 have been black, one dark hispanic, Vaccaro. That accounts for some of the white underperformance so far. Hopefully the later rounds will have a white resurgence, but once again the real problem in overall numbers isn't situations like Burkhead not getting drafted (hopefully I'm wrong there), but the black takeover on defense, which leads to so few white D-lineman and linebackers getting drafted, let alone secondary positions of course.

dwid

Hall of Famer
No, I figured this would be a darker draft than usual, because Whites that are given the chance, tend to stay starters if not screwed over, the Clay Matthews, Watts, Jared Allens aren't going anywhere for a while. If you consistently drafted at 25 to 30 percent and gave those Whites fair chances, the league would be much Whiter which is why they have to screw over our athletes. This is also why our guys have to serve racial apprenticships, make them sit for 4 to 5 years so once they do start they don't have much time left in their career. I mean Paul Kruger is finally gettting to start even though he was a 2nd round pick, he is 27 now, that means he will probably have 5 to 6 years if he is lucky, instead of it being closer to 10.

The most disappointing thing is Swope getting screwed. Couldn't knock him for his size, speed, production, the talent he faced, or durability, he was just ignored completely in the entire draft process. Same thing happened to Riley Cooper who faced SEC competiton as well, was 6'4, produced when they finally let him start, had the speed, 5th round who has been a backup, averaged 70 yards per start for the Eagles when the starters went down to injury.

The spread option will die down. Defenses will not only figure out how to slow it down, the part of "franchise" qb means you want them starting close to 10 years at least. The great franchise qbs are in their 30's. You simply can't avoid injury running the ball a ton for 10 years, or be an effective runner for 10 years.

as far as dbs, dozens and dozens are pumped into the league every year and only a handful seem to do ANYTHING, shouldn't fans take notice, why do so many teams need dbs every single year? Its not like its a violent position (like rb) where the average career is only 3 years. The good ones can play until their 30's. Same with defensive tackle, the good ones seem to have pretty long careers, yet there are dozens and dozens taken every year that never pan out, and you can hide below average defensive tackles (where fans don't take much notice) which is what the NFL has been doing for years.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
I wonder how Swope, Line, McGuffie, Rex and others feel right now, sitting at home and watch affelete after affelete getting picked who are not as good as they are. I wonder if they feel like alot of us right now? I hope they are not sporting "Ahh, shucks, just wanna make the roster, carry my lunch pail to practice, and be high motor and become WSTD demon. Yeah, hope I can make a team somewhere, somehow?" :sick:

foobar75

Master
One other problem is that White players are caught in a never-ending, vicious cycle. Let me explain:

It's true that the great majority of the negroes drafted in the first 3 rounds will be busts and out of the league in 3-4 years. But when you get drafted in rounds 1-3, you get guaranteed contracts and make the team, and given every opportunity to succeed. Whites, who get drafted in rounds 4-7, do not have those luxuries. They'd be lucky make the team, and even then, it's usually as a 5th string back-up or WSTD demon. Those who manage to get on the practice squad wallow in anonymity for a few years, bouncing around until their PS eligibility expires and they are done.

The lucky few who make the team and show any promise are still living on the edge because in the following year's draft, the whole thing repeats itself. The new crop of Dions and D'Andres enter the league, and the White player who should now be inline for a promotion goes back 5 spots on the depth chart, as the new affletes and their 10-year development programs begin. A few years of rinse/repeat of this process, and the White player who could've had a promising NFL career is now 30 years old and finished, without ever getting a fair shot. This costs White players millions and millions of dollars in salaries and bonuses than they never get to earn.

This whole affair is just another way to stick it to the White male by the PTB, while promoting undeserving negroes under the NFL's extreme affirmative action policies.

Westside

Hall of Famer
One other problem is that White players are caught in a never-ending, vicious cycle. Let me explain:

It's true that the great majority of the negroes drafted in the first 3 rounds will be busts and out of the league in 3-4 years. But when you get drafted in rounds 1-3, you get guaranteed contracts and make the team, and given every opportunity to succeed. Whites, who get drafted in rounds 4-7, do not have those luxuries. They'd be lucky make the team, and even then, it's usually as a 5th string back-up or WSTD demon. Those who manage to get on the practice squad wallow in anonymity for a few years, bouncing around until their PS eligibility expires and they are done.

The lucky few who make the team and show any promise are still living on the edge because in the following year's draft, the whole thing repeats itself. The new crop of Dions and D'Andres enter the league, and the White player who should now be inline for a promotion goes back 5 spots on the depth chart, as the new affletes and their 10-year development programs begin. A few years of rinse/repeat of this process, and the White player who could've had a promising NFL career is now 30 years old and finished, without ever getting a fair shot. This costs White players millions and millions of dollars in salaries and bonuses than they never get to earn.

This whole affair is just another way to stick it to the White male by the PTB, while promoting undeserving negroes under the NFL's extreme affirmative action policies.
That pretty much sums it up foobar75. All along the hordes of DWFs cheering it on and the White coaches and GMs/owners insuring this insane/corrupt processes continue with no end in sight.

Last edited:
Greetings gentlemen, First post.

No reason to get upset. This is more or less the norm.
It stinks, but we're used to it.

Another point, From the pictures of most of the blacks drafted that I've seen, the expressions on their faces are very telling of an inability to do anything productive. If anyone watches over a period of 4-5 yrs, just about all of these blacks will be in some sort of scrap. They're not built to handle anything for long. With most of them, it's a minor mirical they've kept out of trouble (if they actaully have) through college. Not to mention the small point as has beem made very well here, that there are so many more deserving young White men who are being wronged by this process. But everything comes to an end. This will end as well.

joegoofinoff...

Shadowlight

Master
Horrific day

We can only hope today brings better results. I am really worried too many wide receivers will be left to free agency which is not a good thing at all. We are masochists to say the least. I often think to myself why bother with sports anymore all hope seems to dissipate. Just look at the NBA playoffs or these recent high school basketball and football camps etc., it just makes you want to give up and move on.That said glutton for punishment king here wants to see these wide receivers drafted today: Swope, Spadola. Rogers, McGuffie and Lenz. They are top priority due to their speed. I think Vernon, Moe and Kaufman will get drafted and I hope so but they aren't as fast as the guys above. Heaven forbid white speed gets to display itself in sports these days--what is there a law against it now--probably is come to think of it.. And for safeties I want Taylor, Davis, Ericksen and Boyette drafted.

I will miss today's draft. I will be in bars drinking heavily trying to imagine a time when great white athletes were top of the heap. Today every fast white athlete is what I called" juniorized" which means they are thought of as always slightly inferior to the real deal "black athlete" I get so angry I can't describe it. Oh well. Lets hope for a better day today.

Tannehill17

Mentor
We can only hope today brings better results. I am really worried too many wide receivers will be left to free agency which is not a good thing at all. We are masochists to say the least. I often think to myself why bother with sports anymore all hope seems to dissipate. Just look at the NBA playoffs or these recent high school basketball and football camps etc., it just makes you want to give up and move on.That said glutton for punishment king here wants to see these wide receivers drafted today: Swope, Spadola. Rogers, McGuffie and Lenz. They are top priority due to their speed. I think Vernon, Moe and Kaufman will get drafted and I hope so but they aren't as fast as the guys above. Heaven forbid white speed gets to display itself in sports these days--what is there a law against it now--probably is come to think of it.. And for safeties I want Taylor, Davis, Ericksen and Boyette drafted. I will miss today's draft. I will be in bars drinking heavily trying to imagine a time when great white athletes were top of the heap. Today every fast white athlete is what I called" juniorized" which means they are thought of as always slightly inferior to the real deal "black athlete" I get so angry I can't describe it. Oh well. Lets hope for a better day today.
I know how you feel. I held out a little bit of hope that the Dolphins would draft some white players, and that more white players would be drafted overall only to be disappointed yet another year. I'm still hoping the Dolphins can get Swope but I'm not very optimistic about it. Its not just the Dolphins either, every team in this league save a few (New England, Houston, Green Bay) seems to think that the "afflete" is the way to go. The offensive lines in this league are the worst they've ever been. Every teams lines seem to be stacked with affletic sumos who resemble human turnstiles. I don't remember it ever being this bad when it came to offensive linemen. The affletic sumos are no different than the black quarterbacks. When are GM's going to finally realize that you can't plug in a square peg into a round hole. The sumos and black quarterbacks are simply not working. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. That is exactly what is going on here.

seattlefan

Guru
Jaguars used their early 4th round pick on black WR Ace Sanders, who is 5'7, 173lb and ran a 4.58 with a 32 inch vertical.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the second term of the Obama administration. The anti-White cultural communists are going for the kill in all facets of life, which means pushing the Caste System beyond its already well-established extremes.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Welcome to the second term of the Obama administration. The anti-White cultural communists are going for the kill in all facets of life, which means pushing the Caste System beyond its already well-established extremes.

Its sickening.. Bum after bum keep getting drafted and our guys get slighted year after year.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
At this point I'd be surprised to see another white guy drafted. Looks like this year we'll be lucky to get to 25%. This is making me want to drink and it's early!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
At this point I'd be surprised to see another white guy drafted. Looks like this year we'll be lucky to get to 25%. This is making me want to drink and it's early!

Yea - getting ready to write up my email to the NFL

And the Zimbawe Panthers select a no name offensive linemen from the zulu tribe