2013 NFL Draft

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The 49ers took a black quarterback named BJ Daniels in the seventh round. By all accounts he's not too good. The only apparent reason to draft him is because he's black.

Obviously in the seventh round the pickings are lean but if they wanted to take a flyer on a QB they could have taken Tyler Bray or Collin Klein. Bray and Klein were both better college quarterbacks and would have had a better chance to stick in the pros.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The 49ers took a black quarterback named BJ Daniels in the seventh round. By all accounts he's not too good. The only apparent reason to draft him is because he's black.

Obviously in the seventh round the pickings are lean but if they wanted to take a flyer on a QB they could have taken Tyler Bray or Collin Klein. Bray and Klein were both better college quarterbacks and would have had a better chance to stick in the pros.

BJ Daniels is ****ing terrible - no idea as to why he was even drafted. Screw Haurbaugh...caste clown. Also, can't wait to see the hook nosed krapernick fall back down to earth next season.

wile

Master
Men you try hard and that is to be complimented, but it is quite obvious that sports is more social engineering than sport. So collect all the stats you want, but they are of tertiary importance because TPTB have made their decisions. My one bit of advice and this is given to help you avoid the depression of helplessness, and that is adopt the attitude of "We are the social critics now."

If you doubt me then go watch the Jackie Robinson story till you puke.

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
Men you try hard and that is to be complimented, but it is quite obvious that sports is more social engineering than sport.

What a simple yet powerfully accurate sentence! Karl Marx said they would use sports to belittle the white man, and raise the status of the non white man. Its worked well for the satan worshiping puppet masters.

wile

Master
What a simple yet powerfully accurate sentence! Karl Marx said they would use sports to belittle the white man, and raise the status of the non white man. Its worked well for the satan worshiping puppet masters.

Not Marx some other jew, and quite frankly jews lead the way with the anti-white hysteria and hatreds. I don't spend much time on the sports pages anymore but when I find an egregious example of stereotyping I'll try and respond to the author and show you folks how I think we can respond. Honestly the sports cult is now a self parody we being the social critics will be like fishing with dynamite at the trout farm.

Another thing, not addressed to anyone in particular take the case of the poster Riggins, a decent young man who put a lot of energy into busting the caste system with stats. Look how depressed he got, and the fact that some of our posters let off steam with tacky statements so he just up and went back to church. But we must never, ever forget we hold the moral highground, the caste system is part of the evil anti-white system and it must and will be destroyed.

My guess is that the NFL network is the low hanging fruit since they allow so many black bigots on air there. I about put the Milwaukee Journal inline when I monitored them and the Packer Report. I'm not saying this stops the anti-white system but it puts them on watch and the people I singled out are the usual weakling cultists, not exactly the big names. But if we take out the support system and make the little ones pay the big ones become isolated, perhaps even hated. I just lack time and frankly interest to keep up with it.

Last edited:

Truthteller

Mentor
What a simple yet powerfully accurate sentence! Karl Marx said they would use sports to belittle the white man, and raise the status of the non white man. Its worked well for the Satan worshiping puppet masters.

Wile is correct, it was not Karl Marx. It was influential communist Israel Cohen, way back in 1912. It took a while, but pretty much everything he said has come true.

Don Wassall said:
The communist Israel Cohen was quite blunt a century ago in stating the benefits of what would become the U.S.'s Caste System in sports:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

Israel Cohen, A Racial Program for he Twentieth Century, 1912. Also in the Congressional Record, Vol. 103, p. 8559, June 7, 1957

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I stand corrected! Well done men. It was Israel Cohen that said that then. Im glad truthteller pulled out the exact quote. If it wasnt for castefootball id have never known about such a quote.

Here we are 100 years later, and that strategy has paid off in spades. It amazes me how anti whites will literally give their entire lives to the cause of destroying white men. It couldnt be done all at once, but over the last 100 years they have made unbelievable progress towards that evil goal.

scroat

Guru
Wikipedia claims its a hoax. I don't know one way or another just pointing it out. But as we all know everything on wikipedia is a fact. :eek:hwell:
My personal opinion however, its probably a real quote. Its too spot on to be falsified. Even when the quote emerged in the 50s its still an incredibly accurate prediction.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don Banks wrote another article about the lack of minority coaches so I felt compelled to email him about another bit of discrimination that is never addressed. Here is my email...and I have yet to hear back from the NFL:

Hi Don,

I recently read the book "Freakanomics" and after watching the draft applied this type of gonzo-research to a neglected aspect of the NFL. Being an avid NFL fan and draftnik over the past 10 or so years I have noticed a trend when it comes to the draft. It appears that white players seem to get stereotyped, neglected or overlooked primarily due to race. It's pretty amazing this is totally neglected in the mainstream media. After doing some research it looks like percentage wise the number of white players drafted year in and year out is about 25%. This has been a pretty static number over the past decade or so after going back and crunching the numbers.
This sparked some curiosity with me as I have noticed certain terms used to describe white athletes - high motor, deceptively fast, not the most athletic, blue collar - I am sure you are totally aware of these terms. It looks like this discrimination starts during the recruiting process in high school. White players playing certain positions seem to be funneled towards certain positions. For example running backs are converted to fullbacks or linebackers, defensive linemen are turned into offensive linemen, cornerbacks are turned into safeties - and this is when they are even recruited at all. When watching college football it seems anytime a white skill position player is on the field they are almost always walk-on players.
Countless examples of this bias exist year in and year out from high school recruits right up to the NFL draft. I figure that while you write an article on the lack of minority coaches this would be a great opportunity to shed some light on the great unspoken discrimination in the NFL. I know it's not a safe topic as it does not toe the mainstream media line but it is a legitimate concern that should be addressed at some point.

Thanks for reading!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don Banks wrote another article about the lack of minority coaches so I felt compelled to email him about another bit of discrimination that is never addressed. Here is my email...and I have yet to hear back from the NFL:

Hi Don,

I recently read the book "Freakanomics" and after watching the draft applied this type of gonzo-research to a neglected aspect of the NFL. Being an avid NFL fan and draftnik over the past 10 or so years I have noticed a trend when it comes to the draft. It appears that white players seem to get stereotyped, neglected or overlooked primarily due to race. It's pretty amazing this is totally neglected in the mainstream media. After doing some research it looks like percentage wise the number of white players drafted year in and year out is about 25%. This has been a pretty static number over the past decade or so after going back and crunching the numbers.
This sparked some curiosity with me as I have noticed certain terms used to describe white athletes - high motor, deceptively fast, not the most athletic, blue collar - I am sure you are totally aware of these terms. It looks like this discrimination starts during the recruiting process in high school. White players playing certain positions seem to be funneled towards certain positions. For example running backs are converted to fullbacks or linebackers, defensive linemen are turned into offensive linemen, cornerbacks are turned into safeties - and this is when they are even recruited at all. When watching college football it seems anytime a white skill position player is on the field they are almost always walk-on players.
Countless examples of this bias exist year in and year out from high school recruits right up to the NFL draft. I figure that while you write an article on the lack of minority coaches this would be a great opportunity to shed some light on the great unspoken discrimination in the NFL. I know it's not a safe topic as it does not toe the mainstream media line but it is a legitimate concern that should be addressed at some point.

Thanks for reading!

Great job Leonardfan. We need to get more of us to make an effort to do the same. It's easy to ignore a few random emails but if enough of us put pressure on the league, teams, and media, maybe little by little we could see a bit of change. I'm not holding my breath but it's worth a try. Thanks for your support Leonardfan.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Saints sign Brent Leonard from ULM, had over 100 catches last year, they offered him a tryout and I am assuming he impressed because they offered him a contract. The Saints are pretty thin at wideout. There is Colston, and then an injury prone Lance Moore, and then a guy who had 10 catches last year.

Tannehill17

Mentor
The Dolphins picked up white safety Jordan Kovacs as an undrafted free agent and they say he has a real shot at making the team. I'm definitely going to be rooting for this kid and watching him during training camp and the preseason.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The Falcons signed a free agent named Paul Worrilow, a linebacker from Delaware.

Worrilow ran a 4.59 40, 6.50 3 cone and a 3.94 20 yd short shuttle, at 6-1 238 lbs. He had good production at Delaware.

He definitely deserved to be drafted. He has an excellent chance to make the Falcons.