2011 NBA SEASON

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Unbelievable shooting by the Pacers almost a full half without missing! 20 straight!

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
When Whites perform well in scenarios like this, the obvious qualification made by the media is not that you are watching fundamentally-sound, skilled, professional quality basketball, but instead BORING basketball.

You see, it's more exciting to watch a bunch of dumbf**ks run around crying foul whenever they don't get their way, missing six foot jumpers, hitting barely two thirds of their free throws, and flashing gangsigns.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
After winning at NY, Golden State has a 6-2 record. David Lee had 28 points and 10 rebounds!

New York is 3-5..

Yeah, great showing by David Lee! I hope they can make the playoffs! Three white big men and an Asian point guard.
How about that for caste busting?
Oh, and props to the Pacers. Dunleavy caught fire I guess.
It looks like white players can only shoot, score, dribble, pass, rebound and win.
The Main Stream Media keeps showing the afroletic dunks but they are getting old. Sure they are good but can Lebron James show us a new dunk? Are afroletic bigs that much better dunkers than Birdman, AK 47 and Josh McRoberts at dunking?I think not.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was reading the sports section a few days ago. There was an article about David Lee and his return to the MSG. The article mentioned how Lee's talent and numbers had priced him out of the Knicks range. D'Antoni said this about Lee," We had a 6'8 forward that wasn't very athletic but it wasn't his fault."

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
pistol pete said:
Yeah, great showing by David Lee! I hope they can make the playoffs! Three white big men and an Asian point guard.
How about that for caste busting?
Oh, and props to the Pacers. Dunleavy caught fire I guess.
It looks like white players can only shoot, score, dribble, pass, rebound and win.
The Main Stream Media keeps showing the afroletic dunks but they are getting old. Sure they are good but can Lebron James show us a new dunk? Are afroletic bigs that much better dunkers than Birdman, AK 47 and Josh McRoberts at dunking?I think not.

Frankly, it depends what is being shown... For example, on ESPNs "Top 10 Plays" earlier this season, they used TWO spots and showed two nothing-special dunks by Derrick Favors (NJ Nets).

By using two spots on the countdown on Favors, it was clear to me that they were simply trying to "annoint" him. Truth is, Favors and DeMarcus Cousins do not have "more advanced" offensive games than Andris Biedrins, but they'll easily get more shot-attempts because they're black.

In a "fair" NBA, Biedrins would easily average at least 15 PPG and 12 RPG. He already averages about 12 rebounds in only 30 MPG!

EDIT: Most of the dunks on "Top 10" are weak and put me to sleep. Of course, sometimes they show a VERY GOOD dunk by a White athlete. Edited by: Deadlift

Yeah Deadlift you are right. Many of the "great" highlight real dunks are merely ho-hum.
Lebron isn't that special of a dunker in my opinion. I like in game dunks the best, preferribly dunking ON someone.
Russell Westbrook is good at this. But I saw Chase Budinger do some good ones on opening night.
However, I may be spoiled having watched the Memphis Tigers for years and great dunkers such as Derrick Rose, Rodney Carney, Joey Dorsey, and current Harlem Globetrotter Michael Wilson.

Is there a white Dr. J? A white Dominique?
No.
But is there a BLACK Dr. J? A BLACK Dominique?
Again, no.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Kobe "Pig" Bryant hoisted up an amazing 32 shots last night. He only made 11 and the Lakers lost. AWWWW!!

BTW, I have been watching this kid Jeremy Lin. I know he's Chinese but a Harvard grad gets a A in my book. Hopefully he'll get some more minutes.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
In regards to the dunking "phenomenon" in basketball, call me an old-fashioned purist, but I preferred the days when dunking was rare, a player would simply do a lay-up or lay-in, as they are actually a higher percentage shot. Of course, that was when a much higher percentage of the players were white, and they weren't interested in self-aggrandizing behavior. The popularity of the dunk took off when blacks started doing what they always do, drawing attention to themselves, showboating and other behaviors that we see rampant in all sports with a high percentage of black players. I'd rather watch a good game, with good sportsmanship and a high skill level as opposed to a game dominated by me-first chimp-out behavior. Edited by: FootballDad

j41181

Master
What a scintillating show from Kevin Love! After playing sub-par in his last game he's done what no NBA playing has done in a while... a 30-30 game!!! Wolves WIN the game 112-103 over the Knicks. Solid game from Gallinari (25 points). Love's 31 rebounds is a Career-high and NBA League-wide high.

40 minutes
31 points
31 rebounds (12 Offensives)
5 assists
1 block

He's really a special player for his age.

The Raptors score an upset over the Magic 110-106. Bargnani had 27 points, and Calderon made a key defensive play to go with his 10 points & 7 assists. Brad Miller scores 23 points with 8 rebounds & 5 assists in a 102-99 Houston win over the Indiana. Dunleavy (15 points) & Scola (16 points & 9 rebounds) were also solid.
Edited by: j41181

j41181 said:
What a scintillating show from Kevin Love! After playing sub-par in his last game he's done what no NBA playing has done in a while... a 30-30 game!!! Wolves WIN the game 112-103 over the Knicks. Solid game from Gallinari (25 points). Love's 31 rebounds is a Career-high and NBA League-wide high.

40 minutes
31 points
31 rebounds (12 Offensives)
5 assists
1 block

He's really a special player for his age.

The Raptors score an upset over the Magic 110-106. Bargnani had 27 points, and Calderon made a key defensive play to go with his 10 points & 7 assists. Brad Miller scores 23 points with 8 rebounds & 5 assists in a 102-99 Houston win over the Indiana. Dunleavy (15 points) & Scola (16 points & 9 rebounds) were also solid.

WOW!!! Just saw the highlights. What an incredible night for Love! Hope its the start of a great weekend for our guys in all sports!

First 30-30 game since Moses in '82.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Love is a BEAST! Coach K and the Olympics helped him mature as a player..

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Wow what a game by Kevin Love. The guy is a beast on the boards and he has excellent athletecism! Maybe now Kevin McHale will give him solid minutes every night. If only Milicic could step it up, this would be a fun team to watch.

I keep going back to the great white big men but what a game for Kevin Love!
The Heat could use him instead of Bosh right now.
Love has great stats and it appears that he wants to win badly. His basketball IQ is great.
Strange as it may seem, he has a bit of Larry Bird in his game.

31-31-5 is a great line. Should be an all star soon.

AK-47 also had a good game. Another hard nosed player.

Meanwhile LeBron's new team is 5-4. They can't shoot or defend the paint.
The great Lebron Hype Machine is breaking down. lol

Kurt Rambis is a buffoon for not playing Love more. This is actually one of the most egregious caste cases going on right now.

Before tonight, Love was only averaging 28 mpg. Despite that, he (with David Lee and Joakim Noah) were the only ones with fewer double-doubles this season than Pau Gasol. No surprise, Love was a double-double man last year, and has been an elite per minute rebounder since is rookie year.

Before 31/31, the only games Love played at least 30 minutes were against the Lakers (24/23) and Magic (I think 22/9) -- that is to say, against the two best big men in the league, Pau and Dwight Howard.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Kevin Love goes berserk with 31-31 in Wolves win

http://nba-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/25806481

It may be time for Kevin Love to start getting these minutes regularly that he's been denied. What's stunning is the team still likely still not big on him due to their own steadfast scouting of him as a poor defender with attitude problems, which no one else can figure out.

For one night at least, Kevin Love is a legend. A simply amazing performance for one of the league's young stars.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Nash is having a very good year so far. He is scoring alot more points as the Suns need him to help out in that category. I've always said that he could easily score 20-25 points every night if he wanted to. He is as unselfish as they come and one of the best assist point guards to ever play the game. I hope the Suns can build some chemistry as the year goes on. I love watching Steve play ball. He is as a treat to watch just like Nowitzki.

In studio last night, Jalen Rose said Nash is the best overall shooter in the league, and he's always had amazing percentages for a point guard.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
In studio last night, Jalen Rose said Nash is the best overall shooter in the league, and he's always had amazing percentages for a point guard.

Whites have always been the best shooters in the league. Larry Bird was incredible. Stockton averaged 51 percent shooting for his entire career, which for a guard is almost unheard of.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
How about all of the white guys leading the way in rebounding. Whites are 4 of the top 6 rebounders in the NBA. How is this possible with no athletecism and tight hips? Lol. Kevin Love is number one in the league coming off his monster game last night. I still can't get over his 31 points and 31 rebounds. Simply incredible.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Correct, whitelightning. Love is now ahead of Joakim Noah in rebounds per game after that huge night yesterday. Hopefully he finishes the year out as the rebounding leader.

j41181

Master
Love's 30-30 performance has definitely become the talk of the NBA. More and more fans (dedicated, bandwagon & casual alike) are coming to his defense and criticizing the coach for more playing time. The fact he's white makes it even sweeter.

BTW, not only did Nash have another great game, he also had his 3rd child (a SON) born on the same night, his name's Matteo Joel Nash. He's definitely doing us proud.

On another not, I'm absolutely OK with Asian players, and Asian-American Jeremy Lin is very interesting to watch. There was once a scouting report he could be the next Steve Nash. Well, here's my take, if Lin preserves over the next 4 years (like Nash), he could become an All-Star level player at age 26 (like Nash). I've seen Beno Udrih display a similar pattern (starter at age 25), and Goran Dragic will surely take the same route. Best of luck to Jeremy Lin!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was thinking 31 rebounds was an NBA record for a single game but i was totally off. The record is actually 55 in a game by Wilt Chamberlain.