2010 Week 6

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cooley vs. Angerer has been a very fun matchup to watch tonight.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Reed Doughty just caught Joseph Addai from behind. but i thought Doughty was too slow ...
smiley2.gif

Jospeh Addai just busted offthe longest run of his 5-year career: 46 yards. but i thought he was explosive ...
smiley2.gif

the Caste System is easily exposed for those who are willing to see it.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Garcon with another mistake ... this time a false start. jeez.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Cooley is out with a concussion ...

Bart

Hall of Famer
Collinsworthless, the Affletes favorite hyperbole machine said McNabb could throw the ball 80 yards with the flick of his wrist.Yeah, right! Clown.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
McNabb just threw "80 yards"... but with NO TOUCH whatsoever!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
wow! what a catch by Francisco! it looked like a defensive back's version of Garcon's earlier phenomenal grab! what an incredible one-handed interception!

and, of course, Collinsworth somehow makes it out like it was almost a touchdown pass. seriously, wtf?!?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ultimate Caste Whore Cris Collinsworth was on top of his game tonight. On three different occasions he claimed that Donovan McNabb can throw the ball 80 yards, one time saying he could do so "with a flick of his wrist."
smiley36.gif
Great stuff, Cris, you need to try your schtick out on the Borscht Belt.

Uncle Cris also repeatedly singled out Pat Angerer as the weak link of the Colts defense, though Angerer played a very solid game indeed -- 4 solo tackles, 7 assisted tackles, 1 sack, 2 pass defenses.

Collinsworth also singled out Reed Doughty a couple of times when Doughty had nothing to do with a nice Colts gain. By contrast, sumos were never criticized when defensive ends made sacks or put pressure on the QBs, and poorly defended pass plays were merely "blown coverages" with no blackd-backs named and no cameras lingering on them after they were beat.

Yep, Crissie & Co. earnedtheir paychecks tonight. Edited by: Don Wassall

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Nice pick, but for the record, Francisco is mixed. Wiki says he is a Filipino sportsperson, and my guess is that he likely has some other non-White ancestries as well. His skin is clearly "tan" on the field.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Francisco

EDIT: His last name is Spanish in origin, and this is the case with some Filipinos.. could he have some Spanish ancestry? Entirely possible, and I called him mixed because I want to see the evidence that he's "pure Filipino"... He may have several ancestries.

Edited by: Deadlift

He still has some White blood and he isn't considered black so he's a Caste buster and I am rooting for him for these two reasons.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Nice to see Kevin Kolb play so well again. It's amazing, even for the media and DWFs, the way this guy has been declared a bust, then regarded as a franchise QB at the beginning of the season, then dumped all over again. Now Fat Bastard will have a tough decision to make when Vick is healthy, but my guess is he won't do to Vick what he did to Kolb, e.g. bench him after he was injured and his replacement excelled.

Colt McCoy played pretty darn well for the Browns today against the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Most people expected a slaughter -- after all some in the media were actually campaigning for the Browns to cut McCoy in his rookie training camp, insane even for the Caste media -- butColt was composed while receiving endless blitzes. The Browns were in the game until well into the fourth quarter. Hillis also had the best all-around game of any RB against Pittsburgh so far this season.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
TorontoArgos said:
He still has some White blood and he isn't considered black so he's a Caste buster and I am rooting for him for these two reasons.

Truth is, I'd rather see him starting than Melvin Bullitt who got injured, which is why Aaron is in Indy now...

He probably doesn't self-identify "as a White man" -- though... and that's why many people don't trust mixes. Can someone serve two masters?

The common stereotype of a Moke is a local male of Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander descent, who speaks a form of English known as "pidgin", wears tank-top t-shirts, or no shirt, boardshorts, and cheap rubber sandals (also known as the "rubba slippa"). The term also suggests a person who is needlessly aggressive in dealing with others -- particularly when the "others" are Asians and Caucasians ("haoles") -- and who views violence as the first and best way to get anything he wants or in response to any perceived slight.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moke_(slang)

If someone, especially White, walked up to them and called them a White man, there would be trouble... "What, Haole, like throw/rumble..?"

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Another game I watched a lot of today was Oakland and San Francisco. The 49ers' DWFs were relentless (and comically ridiculous)in their booing of Alex Smith for most of the game, untilSmith again was outstanding in the second half and ledhis team to a win. Thecolor announcer (not sure who he was) was as bad as the DWFs,excoriating Smith for every incompletion, even though he rarely had time to throw thanks to San Fran's "new look" sumo-dominated o-line. By contrast, the same announcer had almost nothing critical to say about Jason Campbell, until he sheepishlyread offa graphic in the 4th quarter denoting Campbell's sterling 29 passing yards for the game to that point. Campbell ended up a robust 8 of 21 for 83 yards and 0 TDs. Smith had 196 yards and 2 TDs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Big Ben had a warm reception from the Steelers fans. If any of Mike Tomlin's stable of black QBs had anything approaching even average passing skills it might have been different. The gulf between Ben and the others is so huge even the Steelers DWFs can grasp it.

Roethlisberger threw for 257 yards and 3 TDs, about three games worth of production from Batch, Dixon and Leftwich.

GWTJ

Mentor
One third into this season and I sure am pleased with the whiter looking NFL. It may not be a lot, but this is, from our perspective, a breakout season for white skill position players.

The NFL is known as a copycat league. We will see if more white players get opportunity after this season. And we will see how many white players producing this year will keep their jobs next year.

GWTJ said:
One third into this season and I sure am pleased with the whiter looking NFL. It may not be a lot, but this is, from our perspective, a breakout season for white skill position players.

The NFL is known as a copycat league. We will see if more white players get opportunity after this season. And we will see how many white players producing this year will keep their jobs next year.
It seems the only position we are losing ground at the moment now is OLine.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Josh Freeman completed a huge amount of underneath passes against the Saints, any attempt over 10 yards was a crap shoot. Analyst Tim Ryan was "very impressed"Â￾ with his play. I will say Freeman was excellent in the 1 to 2 yard range when they were behind three touchdowns. Tim Ryan is weird.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Don,

"J-Camp" also threw 2 picks:

News: Campbell had a rough game in Sunday's 17-9 loss at San Francisco, throwing for just 83 yards with a pair of interceptions. He did run for 21 yards on seven carries.
Spin: After doing some nice work in last week's upset win over San Diego, Campbell reverted back to his shaky ways. One can only assume that the powers that be in Oakland are already fed up with Campbell and can't wait to get Bruce Gradkowski (shoulder) back into the lineup, as crazy as that sounds.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=8440

Someone was going to win this game, and it's good that it was Alex Smith.

Edited by: Deadlift

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

As you all know, I'm with you all completely. I just want to point out a player of the black persuasion who should be mentioned. His name is London Fletcher, LB of the Redskins. He's always up there, if not first in tackling each game on his team and has played/started just about every game of his career. Keeps his mouth shut and plays.

As for one of our guys, Mike Devito of the Jets is a real good DL player. Always does a good job. Of course they've got black guys ahead of him on the depth chart, but the defensive coaches always make sure he gets plenty of playing time.

Tom Iron...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Nice to see Kevin Kolb play so well again. It's amazing, even for the media and DWFs, the way this guy has been declared a bust, then regarded as a franchise QB at the beginning of the season, then dumped all over again. Now Fat Bastard will have a tough decision to make when Vick is healthy, but my guess is he won't do to Vick what he did to Kolb, e.g. bench him after he was injured and his replacement excelled.
<div></div>
<div>Colt McCoy played pretty darn well for the Browns today against the Steelers in Pittsburgh. Most people expected a slaughter -- after all some in the media were actually campaigning for the Browns to cut McCoy in his rookie training camp, insane even for the Caste media -- butColt was composed while receiving endless blitzes. The Browns were in the game until well into the fourth quarter. Hillis also had the best all-around game of any RB against Pittsburgh so far this season.</div>

All the reports and stories I have read have stated that Kolb has no chance of keeping the starting job when Convick returns. That's extremely unfair considering Kolb was penciled in as the starter at the beginning of the season and has played well.

Then again, this fits the NFL and media agenda perfectly. Vick commits a crime, does some jail time and then after a couple of seasons out of the league he returns. He spends a season learning under the guidance of another "star" black quarterback in Donovan McNabb. Mcnabb gets traded and then Vick "wins" the starting job from Kevin Kolb. God forbid the Eagles make a run deep into the playoffs or even win the Superbowl with Vick at the helm. At that point we might as well just top watching television. The icing on the cake would be Vick winning the Superbowl and Joe Theismann proposing to him during the Superbowl ceremony.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

chris371

Mentor
When vick comes back, he will make a few nice runs and then get hurt again. Its inevitable.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 that was pretty funny about Theisman purposing to Convict! I'm sure Mike Dicka had ideas about wedding a other afoolete.

Woody

Guru
Fransisco looks pretty darn white too me. He looks something like a friend who is entirely European with Spanish blood.