2010 Week 10

Riddlewire

Master
That 2nd down flat pass to Hillis was awful. That wouldn't have worked against Northern Maine Agricultural College.

alln2

Guru
Incredible bad play by the Cleveland coaches. They have the best RB in short yardage plays and they go with that. Argggh!!

celt14

Riddlewire said:
That 2nd down flat pass to Hillis was awful. That wouldn't have worked against Northern Maine Agricultural College.

Trying to get to cute with it once they got down there. Should have just went with a power formation and smashed it in at least on 1st and 2nd down.

backrow

Hall of Famer
nice play selection by Browns.

Hartline should easily top 100, over 90 now.

Leonhard already had 3 tackles on Hillis, without him his great game would have been even better. he's the one who forced the fumble, too.

Brian Leonard took a trick shotgun snap 42 yards! nice dynamic run.

Patrick

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
Leonard breaks off a 42 yard run!!!

Would NFL Caste fanatics start referring to 11/14/2010 as Bloody Sunday if Leonard and Hillis both went for 100+ yard rushing on the same day?

Riddlewire

Master
The Browns began the game with too much finesse. They're going to lose because of it.
The way they beat the Pats and Saints was by beating them to death with power early. Lots of I-formation gut shots. That softened them up for the rest of the game. They've been too cute against the Jets.

alln2

Guru
That was no finesse, that was pure stupidity. 2nd-and-goal 3 yards from the goal line and they go with a pass? Pure stupidity. I still cannot believe it. Hillis should have had 2 TD by now.

Riddlewire

Master
alln2 said:
That was no finesse, that was pure stupidity.  2nd-and-goal 3 yards from the goal line and they go with a pass? Pure stupidity.  I still cannot believe it.  Hillis should have had 2 TD by now. 

I'm talking about the whole gameplan.
Lots of fancy-schmancy stuff. And too much one-cut single back stuff. While Hillis is certainly capable of gaining yards in single back, it doesn't accomplish the goal of pounding on the tackle box.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Shannon Sharpe just said of Peyton Hillis something like this. If they have a bus in Cleveland, Peyton Hillis is a Winnebago.

alln2

Guru
Their gameplan was fine up until that point. Other than that botched punt, they were doing great, mixing passing and rushing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hartline has quietly been putting together a nice string of games.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It is interesting to me how some of our newer posters come here mainly
on Sundays looking for live feeds and talking about games. Stick around
during the week and contribute to the site! It will help CF grow even faster.

backrow

Hall of Famer
damn, Browns need to create a turnover and stop these f**king caste ass clowns

celt14

The jets are chewing up so much clock on this drive. The Browns secondary sucks.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jets have had the ball for the first 9 minutes of the second half.

Patrick

Guru
10:04 seconds goes by before the Cleveland O even gets to touch the ball - pretty sad.

backrow

Hall of Famer
haha, f**k you Jets.

also, i dont get why Bengals dont give Brian Leonard regular carries. Benson carried 10 times for 17 yards, Scott 3 for 4...

backrow

Hall of Famer
it's going to be harder for Browns without Fujita and Cribbs, i think Sheldon Brown is out as well.

btw Fasano has 2 catches for 52 yards

backrow

Hall of Famer
Zach Miller (the other one, Jags TE/WR) just had a 54 yard TD! it was his 4th catch of the day