Defense
DT - Will Pericak
NT - Curtis Cunningham
LB - Jon Major
LB - B.J. Beatty
S - Parker Orms

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
This is the Whitest Colorado team since at least '04, before we started tracking these numbers.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
BJ Beatty clearly identifies with his Polynesian ancestry.

Missouri+v+Colorado+i0EA7gqpSeJm.jpg

http://www.zimbio.com/BJ+Beatty/pictures/pro

Look at that sizeable Polynesian armband tattoo! I'm not saying that he necessarily hates his White mom, but I don't think he has a tattoo that represents European culture. That says it all.

Highlander

Mentor
Deadlift said:
BJ Beatty clearly identifies with his Polynesian ancestry.
BJ clearly got his dominant genes from his mother:

keepingscore_2.jpg

Like Scott Fujita, he can always identify with being something other than "White", but he can't escape himself no matter how hard he tries. BJ looks like he could be the lead singer for some Irish Heavy Metal band.
Edited by: Highlander

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
That tattoo screams, "I'm multiracial which = I'm COOL." I bet plenty of White girls on the Boulder campus have taken the bait...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
BJ Beatty might identify with his minimalist poly heritage, but for purposes of caste-placement, he's white as Casper the Ghost. He could come out and tell the world that he's really black, but it doesn't matter, he'll be looked at by the coaches, scouts, GM's and DWF's as white.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Here's a pic of Jason Espinoza. Coming out of high school he was a 1 star player. I think that alone states that the recruiting sites see him as a white player. I lived 4 years in Colorado andI knew a lot of kids who had Mexican and White blood in them. It's pretty common in the Southwest to see Mexicans(who have been there awhile)assimilated into White culture.Idk if he's just a light skinned Mexican or if heactually has European bloodlines. I do know that hehas faced an upward battle to play WR in the NCAA!

QDQPLGWZBQKCXKW.20090624184704.jpg
NHMHOFOFYAYBXSS.20090818222959.jpg

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
BJ Beatty might identify with his minimalist poly heritage, but for purposes of caste-placement, he's white as Casper the Ghost.  He could come out and tell the world that he's really black, but it doesn't matter, he'll be looked at by the coaches, scouts, GM's and DWF's as white.

I've seen his father, and, although I can't guarantee that he's full-blooded Poly, he didn't appear to have one-drop of Euro ancestry. He's more of the Asiatic Poly, with straight hair and a square-type skull.

Beatty hasn't produced much, so he's probably not headed to the NFL, based on that fact alone:

http://espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=188430

Another thing, he was scooped out of tiny Hawai'i, where, FYI, he was an undersized Defensive End. Is anyone going to claim that Colorado coaches couldn't find a superior (White) player from their own region?

The Caste media is always talking negatively about High School football in the Mountain West region, but there are plenty of excellent White athletes in those parts. Let us not forget!

tobyisgod

Not to split hairs, but a large portion of Mexicans are simply Europeans who mixed with Native Americans. Pretty standard for me to identify them as white even though they might have a hispanic last name. This kid looks pretty white to me.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I agree on Espinoza. He's probably 1/4 Amero-Indian at most. He will be identified as white by the caste system and is a white man culturally!

There are in fact Mexicans of 100% Spanish stock, but it is true that most have mixed with Aztecs, Mayans or other Mexican Indians.

TwentyTwo

Master
Monster LT-Nate Solder 6'9" 305 is a converted TE with intriguing agility at his size;with reported 4.8 40 time...no doubt he should be a 1st Rounder in next years Draft! Actually caught a 1yard TD in the Buffalo's Spring Game!

cnylyqhnxvjqogs20090408.jpg

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Good post TwentyTwo! I remember Draft Daddy linked to an article on Solder last year. A 4.8 40 at his size is DAMN impressive. He is certainly not a Sumo!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
At 6'9, 305lbs in an excellent weight for him. When we talk about sumos it's usually these affletes that are around 6'2 and over 300lbs. That's a true sumo.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Nate Solder has an excellent height to weight ratio for a football lineman, but hey, so do most of our guys. Unfortunately, when the topic of overweight linemen (sumos) is brought up amongst DWFs they will inevitably refer to Tony Siragusa. The Goose is practically the only white athlete in football I can think of who resembles the rolly polly, darker brand of football player (affletes).

When I think of white lineman I can't help but remember DT Matt Mitrione who played for Purdue before a short stint with the NY Giants and the Minnesota Vikings. Matt is so athletic he now competes in MMA (UFC) and whoops on "supermen" like Kimbo Slice and Marcus Jones. Brock Lesner is another good example.

If the NFL was legit, the lines on both sides of the ball would be filled with athletes like this and would be, of course, majority white.

Edited by: Freethinker

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I agree Freethinker. Siragusa was a sumo but at least he played well on the field. Look at the amount of afflete defensive tackles who are obese and suck yet still continue to start.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I agree Freethinker.  Siragusa was a sumo but at least he played well on the field.  Look at the amount of afflete defensive tackles who are obese and suck yet still continue to start.

Yes, this is true. The Goose was a very good and productive player. Also, the number of obese DT affletes that are first round busts is disturbingly high.

The one thing I didn't (still don't like) about Siragusa is how he makes a joke of how fat he is and downplays his talents. Another self-loathing white. You never see fat slob Warren Sapp refer to himself in this manner.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Freethinker said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I agree Freethinker. Siragusa was a sumo but at least he played well on the field. Look at the amount of afflete defensive tackles who are obese and suck yet still continue to start.

Yes, this is true. The Goose was a very good and productive player. Also, the number of obese DT affletes that are first round busts is disturbingly high.

The one thing I didn't (still don't like) about Siragusa is how he makes a joke of how fat he is and downplays his talents. Another self-loathing white. You never see fat slob Warren Sapp refer to himself in this manner.

That's because most affletes are extremely arrogant. It's the same in every sport. You almost never see white players showboating but for affletes it's the norm.

Riddlewire

Master
Jon Embree to be next head coach of Colorado Buffaloes

McCartney was a candidate to replace Dan Hawkins, who was fired last month, but said his plan all along, had he been named coach, was to hire Embree and Bieniemy as assistants and groom one of them to take over as the head coach in two or three years. When it became clear he would not get the head coaching position, McCartney said he pushed for one of them to get the job, and hire the other coach as a top assistant.

"It was never about me doing it again," McCartney said. "It was about setting the table for a black man to come in (as head coach). And he (athletic director Mike Bohn) hired one. Now, give him a chance."

Sounds like a slam dunk case against Colorado for EEO violations.

And it sickens me that I'm related to that scab (McCartney).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Too bad equal doesn't apply to Whites. Sad story.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Not that it really matters... CU will get roughed up in the Pac 10 and will be lucky to win an in conference game next year.

Highlander

Mentor
Looks like McCartney had his Fisher Deberry moment the other day in an interview with the Denver Post:

Colorado can't win without "great black athletes"...

"You can't win without the great black athlete," McCartney told The
Denver Post. "They can't say this. I couldn't have said it if I'd taken
over. What I couldn't say is they don't have enough of them. The way we
got good before was we recruited the great black athlete."

http://coloradoindependent.com/69178/doh-cu-missing-as-many-great-black-students-as-great-black-athletes

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Like all those "great black Zulus" on the South Carolina "defense".. living their Jamaican Lifestyles with their "dreadlocks" and "bling...." That includes you, dreadlocked Stephon Gilmore, SCs "best cover guy"... And there were tons of Zulus' on the sideline.

We needz sum o' dat!!!

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yup, that New England Patriot offense must really suck since they are lacking the "great black athletes", huh?

Truthteller

Mentor
McCartney, who wanted the Buffs job that Hawkins just lost, was one of the biggest dirt-bags and Caste clowns in the history of the sport. Things got so bad at Colorado due to all the thugs he recruited in the 1980's, that the police in Boulder used to carry around the football teams media guide in their patrol cars, realizing that the most of the crimesaround campuswere being committed bythe "special athletes" he brought to Colorado. Many werefrom inner-city California (Compton, Watts, Oakland) and were openly proud that were gang members as youths.

It's also well known that he chased these "special athletes" with so much vigor, that his family life completely fell apart. He paid a ton of attention to his three sons (who recruited the "super heros" on his staff)....But his (then) college-aged daughter was so angry at him for neglecting her and her mother, that she admittedto sleeping witha significant numberofhis players (mostly black) to get "even with him".The whore evenhadsons out of wed-lock with at least two -- uncluding ex-Packer Shannon Clavelle. Toby Gerhart's coach with the Vi-queens, Eric Bienemy, I believe was one of the players that impregnated his daughter -- she had a abortion with him, but not all the others?

McCartney's life reached such lows, that he started some sort of bogus religous group, urging men not to ignore their wives and kids.

http://www.promisekeepers.org/speaker-bios/bill-mccartney

P.S: Just googled this creep and found his outspoken stance against "Homosexuality" cost him a chance at doing the Bill Snyder thing -- coming back to coach in his late 60's/early 70's....of course, this tool backed away from his stance against gays, knowing the Marxists didn't like it. Too late, @ss-wipe, one of your ex-"special athletes" got the job over you
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Truthteller