2010 Colorado Buffaloes

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
FootballDad said:
Yup, that New England Patriot offense must really suck since they are lacking the "great black athletes", huh?

Yeah, the best offense in the NFL must be horrible in some way, since it only starts two "great black athletes."

If Colorado starts recruiting more of these "great black athletes" their Pac-10 run won't be pretty. McCartney's a loser, pretty much a degenerate scumbag. He wouldn't let his staff wear anything red or drive anything red because of his hatred for Nebraska.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"The whore even had children out of wed-lock with some. Toby Gerhart's coach with the Vi-queens, Eric Bienemy, I believe was one of the players that impregnated his daughter -- she had a abortion with him, but not all the others?"

Wouldn't they have to go on "Maury" to find out who the "baby-daddy" is?..

Truthteller

Mentor
Yea, "Maury" and all the other Marxist's loser would've loved this tool bag McCartney, until he made his anti-gay comments
smiley2.gif

In his day, he was worse than Barry Switzer, in terms of bringing in "troubled athletes"...and that'ssaying a lot, because the Sooners were totally out of hand in the 1980's and early 1990's...By the way, Billy Mac would have access to many "special athletes", if he had gotten the job again, considering he has several mulatto grandsons. One is a 16 year old that his daughter whelped out after having a fling with sumo Shannon Clavelle....His daughter, as I can see in Net photos, is a fatter (and female version) of her dirt-bag father. Imagine a future CU recruit looking half like Bill McCartney and half like Clavelle
smiley126.gif

http://i.nfl.packers.com/images/action/clavelle_shannon215.jpgEdited by: Truthteller

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
It sure is funny to read quotes like these. These caste-minded coaches cannot speak about race in eloquent terms. They seem to freeze up. Still, I get so sick of hearing this crap.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I think McCartney wanted the job back because he realized Colorado was getting too white, with 14 whites to start the year, (although I think it's darkened a little.) He needed to get his "special black athletes" back to his old stomping grounds.Edited by: Jack Lambert

Truthteller

Mentor
Jack Lambert said:
I think McCartney wanted the job back because he realized Colorado was getting too white, with 14 whites to start the year, (although I think it's darkened a little.) He needed to get his "special black athletes" back to his old stomping grounds.

It will happen, anyway. The AA candidate they just hired is another in the long line of "proud black men" with a white wife and a bunch of mulatto kids. I've posted this many times here, I would much rather be a white athlete playing for a "real black man" (Tony Dungy, Jim Caldwell, Les Frazier, ect.), who sticks to his own kind, rather than playing for one of these pride-less, race-mixing Uncle Tom's. They seem topossesanextra (and heavy)degree of venom towards white athletes -- i.e. Dennis Green, Lovie Smith, Doc Rivers, Marvin lewis, ect. -- than all the others....This, of course, is the opposite of what the cultural marxists seem to want us to believe -- that race-mixers and mullatto'sare good because theywill bemore "open-minded" towards whites
smiley36.gif

http://photos.denverpost.com/mediacenter/2010/12/jon-embree-introduced-as-colorado-coach/#6

By the way, I assume the trampy little blonde in the photo aboveis his wife, because theDenver Post doesn't even mention herin the caption(it mentions his mother and daughter) -- I know he also has a mullato son that plays at UCLA. Much like Turner Gil's wife** last year, she seems to be ashamed to be in the photo with her "husband" and so-called daughter. I don't blame them at all. I would be devasted if I was as clueless as these wenches, who must have realized, after the age 30, that they have children they can't relate to and that they threw away their family lineage due to the constant marxist brainwashing they've received since the 1960's.

** http://www2.ljworld.com/photos/galleries/2009/dec/14/ku-meets-turner-gill/65934/Edited by: Truthteller

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
As for Lovie Smith, I recall that a CF poster posted a photo of him with his wife.. it may have been from the "ESPYs" awards program.

She was an unattractive, bigger-boned, midget brunette I recall. In response, a CF poster said that we don't need to worry. It's not like a bunch of White women want Denny, Turner Gill, Hatie, Charlie "Not" Strong, Caldwell (that's probably why he doesn't have a White woman..), etc.

Women prefer to live in the White Man's House.

Truthteller

Mentor
You make some solid points. To be honest, I could care less who these skanks that I've never met (and never will meet) from Florida, Colorado, Kansas, Mexifornia, ect. sleep with, as long as they are childless. But when they start parading around their mullatto's, I think that stinks. It's bad enough the US is being invaded by all these thrid worlders that hate our guts,then we have our white men and women destroying their lineage byproducing mongerels at increasing rates.
Again, in my opinion, mullatto's seem to be among the biggest whitehaters on the planet-- look at the man in the White House. Perhaps, because theywhere shunned bythose that aren't mixedas kids (both black and white) and eventually realized they would never be accepted as white, no matter how hard they try (i.e. Mike Tirico)?.... I really, truly believe what I wrote before -- it seems to me that guys like Green, Lovie, Rivers, ect. seem to bemuch bigger"white haters", than black coaches that aren't mixers. Ask Brock Forsey and dozens of other ex-white Bears GM Jerry Angelo has drafted/signed with honest intentions, only to seeHatie Smiffpush out the door, then laugh in their face after he sliced their "honkey-a$$es". This doesn't even count guys like Craig Steltz and Todd Johnson that were drafted fairly high but never given a fair shot beyond WSTD
smiley7.gif

As far as how these white woman look, that doesn't matter to me at all. Just because a white woman doesn't look like a beauty queen, doesn't mean she can't have strong, intelligent and proud white children. I remember watching the draft a few years ago and thinking Aaron Rodgers' mom was sort of older and very plain looking. But, nonethess, Aaron's mom had a great son. He is one of my favorite players -- can't say the same aboutmullatto prince Josh Freeman....Also, I remember seeing the parents of actress Tiffany-Amber Thiessen on TV once. Both looked like 300 pound circus trolls, but produced a gorgeous blue-eyed daughter.

By the way, I feel this way about all mixers. After reading Brian Urlacher had a mullatto son, I cold-stopped rooting for him and was happy when he missed the 2009 season due to an injury and was replaced by the classy, intelligentHunter Hillenmeyer. I know this might anger some here at CF, but my only regret about Urlacher's injury last year, wasthat it was not career ending. I no longer count him as awhite starter on the Bears, like I do Cutler and Olsen
smiley18.gif

P.S: Jim Caldwell's wife of 32 yearslooks like a classy, older black women**. He should be very proud of her, as a black man. My guess is Caldwell has a black wife, because he has some pride in his heritage and isn't a closet "self-hater" like these worthless Uncle Toms. By the way, think Austin Collie, Blair White, Pat Angerer and others would've got the same chance to play/startwith Lovie as they are getting with Caldwell?

** http://www.playerwives.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/jim-caldwells-wife-cheryl/Edited by: Truthteller

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Blacks can't just point at a stunning woman and get them.. and the pictures usually prove that. I'm not telling anyone to mix, but I think that some White broads truly can't offer a White man what he needs.

That's why I consider it relevant that Singletary's wife is unattractive.. Frank Thomas' new wife is reptilian.. Kendra Wilkinson has a "smoker's" face.. Ice-T is wiff a dysgenic druggie who looks older than 30.. her non-druggie sister looks good, but I don't know if I could find out who she's with.

A few years' ago, ESPN had a piece on David Price and I didn't watch much of it, but I saw his stepmom and she was a gross-looking brunette. Frankly, I don't think of Price as a "Superman" and he's darker than Tim Duncan.

Yes, a lot of 3rd-world mongrels have been "imported" into the US, particularly from Latin America. I realize that they are mostly dysgenic, angry and "race-less" (many brown one's call themselves "Spanish"..) -- but, at least Eugenic White American families will overwhelmingly stay away from these mongrels. Mongrels are usually easy to spot. Some Samoans' are light-skinned and have straight-hair, but it's usually easy to figure out that they aren't "our people." Again, I'm not telling anyone to mix.

Highlander

Mentor
Odd...CU Coach sends 5 thugs packing, including their sack leader last year. They didn't get in trouble with the law (as far as I know...at least while at CU), they just didn't display enough evidence of having the right attitude and/or weren't doing what they should be doing academically:

</font><h1 id="articleTitle" ="articleTitle">Embree sends five CU players packing, names Hansen starting QB</h1><div id="articleDate" ="articleDate">Posted:04/13/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT</div>
</span><div ="articleer"><div ="article" style="width: 600px;"> </span><div ="articleCaption" style="width: 100%;">Defensive
end Forrest West, left, pressures quarterback Tyler Hansen during
spring drills. That was West's specialty at CU. He led the team with 5
1/2 sacks in 2010 despite starting only one game. He and four other
Buffs were asked to leave the program.
(Andy Cross, The Denver Post )</div></div></div></span><div id="article" ="article"><div ="articleViewerGroup" id="articleViewerGroup" style="border: 0px none;"></span></span></span></div></span>

On
a day when Colorado's starting quarterback was named after spring
practice for the first time in six years, two key members of last year's
team were asked to leave the program.

Tuesday's christening of returning starter Tyler Hansen at
quarterback has been obvious since the end of the 2010 season. However,
he'll be without one deep threat, and the defense will miss its sack
leader.

First-year coach Jon Embree told junior receiver Will Jefferson,
junior defensive end Forrest West and three others they will not be part
of the program. Last week, Embree said a number of players have not
shown a commitment.

Leading up to Saturday's spring game, Embree said, "If they can't
play and are not doing what they're supposed to do academically and
they're not doing some other things and buying into the program, they
won't be here."

Jefferson caught 14 passes for 177 yards and a touchdown. Filling in
at tailback at midseason he rushed 23 times for 137 yards. West started
only one game but led the 5-7 Buffaloes with 5 1/2 sacks among his 19
tackles.

Also asked to leave were senior guard Max Tuioti-Mariner and redshirt
freshman tight ends Henley Griffon and Harold Mobley, a cousin of
former Bronco John Mobley.

In a statement, Embree said, "We will work with them to see if we can place them elsewhere."

The one player who had to return is Hansen, who could have earned a
most valuable player honor from spring practice. He had very little
competition, with redshirt freshman Nick Hirschman and junior college
transfer Brent Burnette struggling much of the spring, and Hansen was
sharp the entire month.

Hansen doesn't have to worry about his status this summer after battling Cody Hawkins the past two falls.

"Now that it's official, I can get to real work and organize these
7-on-7 sessions in the summer," Hansen said by phone. "Keep getting guys
going."

Hansen was never the biggest of Colorado's problems last year. He hit
122-of-164 passes (.683) for 1,102 yards, six touchdowns and six
interceptions in seven games. He missed the last five games with a
ruptured spleen.

The overall offense, however, struggled. Colorado finished 10th in
the Big 12 in offense (359.7 yards per game) and ninth in scoring (24.2
points per game). Now Hansen loses his All-America left tackle in Nate
Solder and the school's all-time leading receiver in Scotty McKnight.

A lot of Embree's success will depend on Hansen.

"The biggest thing I could work on is move the ball on offense,"
Hansen said. "Too many times, we killed ourselves with penalties. As a
quarterback, you have to take that on your own shoulders."

Now all Hansen has to do is appease fans who felt Dan Hawkins'
recruitment of his son prevented Colorado from landing a four- or
five-star quarterback.

"I feel I just have to prove something to myself," Hansen said. "My
biggest goal is to finish healthy and play all 13 games. If I do that,
I'll quell the doubters."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, Patrick Orms, who was slated to start at Safety last year as a true freshman but injured his knee and was out for the year, sat out Spring ball but is now listed as one of the starting cornerbacks on their depth chart.
</div>

</font>
</font>

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Colorado might be more fun to watch this year! If it means more Whites starting, I like it.