2010 Boise State Broncos

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Van_Slyke_CF said:
I liked watching the Boise State front seven dominate with so many talented white players.
Yes, but I also remember seeing the black corners look abysmal against the VTech receivers. Too bad white guys aren't athletic enough to play cornerback, eh?
smiley2.gif

Howard

Guru
Just when the MWC was going to be the Whitest and best conference with Boise joining next year and TCU and Utah and Byu already there Utah and Byu pull a fast one and leave the conference.There is more to being White then pigmentation, things like the will to fight and a good challenge.BYU and Utah saw Boise St joining and ran like cowards.So BYU and Utah stay on my sh*tlist. I would root for a John Thompson team before I ever root for BYU or Utah.I hope TCU whoops them both. It won't happen though.Utah gets TCU november 10th in Salt Lake City and pulls the upset.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Howard said:
So BYU and Utah stay on my sh*tlist. I would root for a John Thompson team before I ever root for BYU or Utah.I hope TCU whoops them both. It won't happen though.Utah gets TCU november 10th in Salt Lake City and pulls the upset.

Coincidentally, your opinion is exactly the same as that of the Jewish sports media.

You hope that BYU (who annually sports a nearly all-white starting lineup) loses to the much darker TCU"¦simply because they switched conferences?

I could care less about the schools, or conferences, or traditions"¦.I only care about the success of white players.

BYU is loathed by all members of the media and the DWF subculture"¦they don't need any more detractors.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yeah Howard, I don't understand your negative vibes toward BYU. If anyone has a reason to dislike that school, its me. Still, like Thrashen, I have a tough time piling on that team for what they "did" to the conference. They have been one of the most White teams since we started counting numbers in '05. Yeah they could have more White CBs and use White RBs more regularly, but they are one of the least Caste teams year in and year out.

As for the MWC, as far as I'm concerned they made their own bed. Their network is still lightly viewed around the country. Its main viewership is in the Inter-mountain West. They haven't given BYU any good reasons to stay in. I sure don't care that they are becoming an Independent. Yeah the MWC is losing a very White team, but the very White team still exists. I think it will be noticed even more as an Indy team and I can't blame them for wanting that. It might actually be a good thing (for White athletes and our cause) if they end up on national TV every week, even if it is the BYU channel.

Howard

Guru
Go hang around Mormons for more than 5 minutes and you would walk away with a different attitude. They are like the Catholic Church,very diverse.Trust me, in 5 years you will see players on their team named Jose and Jamaal.Utah fans are not nearly as self righteous but their team is a couple of seasons away from an all Muhammad team. That's why aside from a game I bet on I don't watch much pro sports. Just MMA.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
The religion is one thing, but the football program has been one of the best about playing Whites at nearly all positions. They have been darker than they are now, and they might be that way again. They might also get Whiter again. I lived around Mormons for years and I know how many of them can be. Even so, I have to admit that they have been fair to Whites in ways that hardly any other teams have been. If that changes, I'll definitely criticize them for it. If it doesn't change, I'll continue to root for their White players and try to encourage them to recruit and play even more Whites.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Great news for Boise. I have a starters update, I'll be using the depth chart from the Oregon State game.

Nate Potter starts at LT.
Joe Kellog starts at LG.
Matt Slater starts at RT.
Byron Hout has won the MLB job.
Aaron Tevis has won the WLB job.

The rest of the starters have kept their jobs.

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
Here are the updated Broncos against Utah in the Las Vegas Bowl. Byron Hout broke his foot and is out for the year.

Offense
QB- Kellen Moore
FB- Dan Paul
WR- Tyler Shoemaker
TE- Tommy Gallarda
LT- Nate Potter
LG- Joe Kellog
RT- Matt Slater

Defense
DE- Ryan Winterswyk
DT- Chase Baker
DE- Shea McClellin