2010-11 NFL Playoffs

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Anak said:
Even the Atlanta fans cheer for Kuhn?
Yeah, I found it to be amazing that even on a short-yardage carry in the first half, the Falcons fans yelled "KUUUUUUUUHN!". I wonder if any coaching or management is paying attention? People will cheer for athletes that "look like them".

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
As someone noted in an earlier post, it's nice that Jones has overcome, for this game, his "concentrations of stone".

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Why wouldn'tfanswant to watch a team like the Packers, Patriots or Colts? These guys look like your kids, your brothers, fathers, friends, etc. Just like most blacks love to root for Vick. Most whites should also enjoy rooting for our white brothers. This game is just awesome. Way to go Packers!Edited by: white lightning

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And just like last year, we get to see the gay spectacle of girls being crowned national champions of punt, pass and kick. All hail Cultural Marxist lunacy.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
On the Falcons touchdown drive to make it 42-21, the formula for passing the ball down the field was to throw it to the white guy, Finneran.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, lets take it up a notch and let 19 girls in combat arms units in the armed forces. Are you kidding me!!! It would be like a female german shepard in heat surrounded by a pack of wolves during the 'boredom' of war. I would not want my daughter in that environment.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Oooops, looks like I cursed him, Finneran has an illegal touch on the onside kick
smiley24.gif

Anak

Mentor
Westside said:
Yeah, lets take it up a notch and let 19 girls in combat arms units in the armed forces. Are you kidding me!!! It would be like a female german shepard in heat surrounded by a pack of wolves during the 'boredom' of war. I would not want my daughter in that environment.

That's only a matter of time. What's even more "progressive" about that is that they will probably lower the physical standards for them as well.Edited by: Anak

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
And just like last year, we get to see the gay spectacle of girls being crowned national champions of punt, pass and kick. All hail Cultural Marxist lunacy.
The next thing you know, we'll have a women's football league. Oh wait, we already do! The Lingerie League
smiley9.gif

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
I don't have a TV but are the Packers going to win this thing? If so, that's good, right? They're Whiter. The one constant thing that I cared about in NFL football for the past six, seven years or so is that the final two teams in the Superbowl would have a White quarterback.

I felt that, so long as whichever team won the Superbowl was led by a White man, I didn't care so much how Black the rest of the team was, since most teams are full of Blacks anyway.

It's good that the best teams seem to be Whitening up a bit. I hope this is part of a trend.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hate to get off subject here, but can you imagine a woman with the physic of Demi Moore in the movie 'GI Jane' in that shower scene. I am sorry but any woman is going to get raped during the 'boredom' of war or even when the bullets are flying.

But back to football, that field if made would have been the final nail in the coffin.
smiley36.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
Now the final nail in the Falcon's coffin.

It is great looking at warrior athelets like Matthews. I wonder if he got a degree from USC? does anyone know?

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The #1 seed, Atlanta, should really be playing the 8-9 Seahawks' rather than the 11-6 Packers.

The NFL is screwed-up, in several ways.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
GiovaniMarcon said:
I don't have a TV but are the Packers going to win this thing?
In the words of the late, great LA Lakers play-by-play man Chick Hearn, this game's in the fridge. The butter's getting hard, the jello's jigglin'!

alln2

Guru
How many drops today by White receivers( Heap, Miller, Nelson, Finneran) and how many by the "superior" afroletes ?

Westside

Hall of Famer
I detest Pete Carrol as much as Hatie Smiff. The only thing that tips my favor toward the Seahawks is Stokley. Sorry Hatie.

Man, the heart will pump tommorrow for the PATs and Woodhead.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
It's looking like 2 major caste matchups next week:

Pats-Steelers
Packers-Bears (or maybe the not that much whiter Seahawks)

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The Pats' still have to play the "magical Jets"... the game is tomorrow.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire said:
warhawk46 said:
I realize Toby isn't going anywhere for a couple years, but I do know he would likely get a fairer shake in GB than in MN. McCarthy isn't afraid to use white players.<div></div><div>And I don't like Hynoski for Green Bay. Kuhn already is one of, if not the best FB in the league. I want Hynoski to go somewhere where he would see the field and not cut into another white players PT.</div>

Who said anything about fullback?
Hynoski was a featured runner in high school. It was only Wimpstedt that made him a blocker. I like him to slim down and replace Starks.
His pops was back up tailback for a year or two in the NFL with Cleveland. Your right I read his rivals profile he wasn't this enormous coming out of high school. He could be a White version of Starks for some team. Of course if there are no injuries to the "tailbacks" he won't have a chance to do this.

Riddlewire

Master
white is right said:
Riddlewire said:
warhawk46 said:
I realize Toby isn't going anywhere for a couple years, but I do know he would likely get a fairer shake in GB than in MN. McCarthy isn't afraid to use white players.<div></div><div>And I don't like Hynoski for Green Bay. Kuhn already is one of, if not the best FB in the league. I want Hynoski to go somewhere where he would see the field and not cut into another white players PT.</div>

Who said anything about fullback?
Hynoski was a featured runner in high school. It was only Wimpstedt that made him a blocker. I like him to slim down and replace Starks.
His pops was back up tailback for a year or two in the NFL with Cleveland. Your right I read his rivals profile he wasn't this enormous coming out of high school. He could be a White version of Starks for some team. Of course if there are no injuries to the "tailbacks" he won't have a chance to do this.
Hynoski's story is identical to Hillis. Star runningback in high school, forced to put on massive weight and play fullback in college. If he shifted his workout program, he could get back in tailback condition by the time Pro Day rolls around. And there will never be a better time than right now to be a super muscular white runningback for the draft. Peyton's success gives PC-nervous NFL teams cover. Henry just needs to show them that he's the same type.

Westside

Hall of Famer
If 2010 means anything, it should mean; that any talented White RB who is told to put on weight to play the battering ram for any non descript affelet, the answer should be; n***a please. He can play it, or else cut me!

I'm on the computer with an ear kind of listening to the TV, and what do I hear on NFL Network during the highlights? (Announcer):"...and Jordy Nelson with the TD catch" (Deoin Sanders in his puzzled, screeching, bitch voice): "Jordy Nelson?!?! JORDY NELSON?!?!?!" After the highlights he says something like, "and you let JORDY NELSON (in that voice again)run around open?!"Again, I was only half paying attention so if someone else heard, and I am wrong, please correct me. I'm hoping I heard him wrong--maybe he was even complimenting him? am I confused?--but it sounds like he thinks Jordy Nelson was just signed off the practice squad or something. I wonder what would give him that idea?

Bart

Hall of Famer
Toby Hillis said:
I'm on the computer with an ear kind of listening to the TV, and what do I hear on NFL Network during the highlights? (Announcer):"...and Jordy Nelson with the TD catch" (Deoin Sanders in his puzzled, screeching, bitch voice): "Jordy Nelson?!?!  JORDY NELSON?!?!?!"  After the highlights he says something like, "and you let JORDY NELSON (in that voice again) run around open?!" Again, I was only half paying attention so if someone else heard, and I am wrong, please correct me.  I'm hoping I heard him wrong--maybe he was even complimenting him? am I confused?--but it sounds like he thinks Jordy Nelson was just signed off the practice squad or something.  I wonder what would give him that idea?

I heard him say the same on NFL videos with that whiny, screechy voice.Also said something like, "How can you let a number 3 or 4 get open like that?"

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Before chest-thumping ensues, think of the "ramifications" of a blow-out like this...

What if Matt Ryan is "ruined forever?" What if Atlanta replaces him with "hometown boy" Cam Newton?

What about the hordes of black quarterbacks in college football.. just waiting to be "elevated"..... Now, I'm not actually suggesting that they can handle attacking playoff defenses' like Roethlisberger, Flacco or Ryan -- but Ryan will be called a loser and a bum. He has to be feeling really alone right now. Like I said previously, "QBing" is NO JOKE. "Scam" will find that out IMMEDIATELY.

Now, I blame the o-coordinator for calling an out-route when they really should have thrown the ball downfield (even if the ball is picked off, there's much less opportunity for a pick-6). Sorry, but this game got really boring to me, and, in the other game, even though Baltimore lost, it was a hard-fought and, yes, an exciting game in the far-reaches of my viewing palate.

Even though my father (and brother) were pulling for Green Bay (this is the unvarnished truth), they got bored too. They did enjoy ribbing me and talking trash about "Matty-Ice" -- though. It didn't help that I felt physically-ill Saturday, with some kind of winter ailment. Two of my heroes, Flacco and Ryan eliminated AT ONCE, DAMNNNNNN!!!!!!! Like a dagger thrust into me, but killing me twice.

At least my father hates the Steelers' and says that Tomlin looks like a common pimp. Go BRADY this week and the next, I guess! I had to get these thoughts off my chest.. just like a DWF, I will have to build myself up again; It will be a long and arduous road. I will be back! JUST PLEASE, NO Steelers/Bears Super Bowl, or what it would be called -- "The Great Epic Sensational Spectacular Heavenly Magical Spiritual Lovie Smith/Michael Tomlin BATTLE." That would cause a personal setback.

(Obviously, some of the above is satire.. and the creativity that arises from heartache and those long winter nights....)
smiley2.gif

Edited by: Deadlift

Awesome to see Kuhn pulling in two TDs, Jordy Nelson with good yardage with 8 targets/8 receptions and a TD, as well as Rogers playing extraordinarily!

I think a Green Bay/New England superbowl is possible and the best thing for our cause. Although it would only mean 4 or 5 white defensive players out of 22, it would be a great amount of white offensive players, and two great white QBs.

I still am pleasantly surprised although puzzled by the Kuhn chant. Was it Atlanta fans who like Kuhn, or was it a spattering of Green Bay fans? Either way, I'm seeing a lot of white people cheering for Woodhead, Kuhn, and Hillis to the point were it kind of makes me nervous, as it goes to far too fast that people are told not to cheer extra for white RBs but to spread the cheers around. That's just my bit of paranoia. In all reality, I think it's great that white fans are cheering for white RBs, especially now there are some and two awesome ones in the playoffs.