2010-11 NFL Playoffs

Bart

Hall of Famer
alln2 said:
The crapfest continues with an Green Bay afrolet not protecting the ball and turning it over to Atlanta. 

That has been the patten all year for the Packers. An afflete finally manages to hang on to the ball, then coughs it up.

Anak

Mentor
Nelson comes up big with the third down conversion and then ties it up with a TD.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Jordy Jordy Jordy!

If he doesn't start over Driver next season it'll be a Caste crime.

Anak

Mentor
Rodgers is phenomenal. If only the Packers featured Swain, Nelson and Kuhn.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
Rogers showed off his arm on that drive.

snow

Mentor
So far touchdowns scored by two white men, Nelson and Kuhn. I am pretty sure Starks runs a 4.5 at best.

warhawk46

Guru
I put Starks closer to a 4.6. He is a big back, but just doesn't seem to possess a lot of speed. He has decent vision though, not bad by any means. But he is not anything special either.<div>
</div><div>Man would I love to see Toby Gerhart come to Green Bay. We in Wisconsin seem to have a better appreciation of white athletes than most places. Imagine Gerhart and Kuhn pounding the rock in Lambeau in December... teams would wilt under the onslaught!</div>

Riddlewire

Master
warhawk46 said:
Man would I love to see Toby Gerhart come to Green Bay. We in Wisconsin seem to have a better appreciation of white athletes than most places. Imagine Gerhart and Kuhn pounding the rock in Lambeau in December... teams would wilt under the onslaught!</div>

Toby won't be going anywhere for a while.
But Hynoski out of Pitt would be a great draft pick for Green Bay.

warhawk46

Guru
I realize Toby isn't going anywhere for a couple years, but I do know he would likely get a fairer shake in GB than in MN. McCarthy isn't afraid to use white players.<div>
</div><div>And I don't like Hynoski for Green Bay. Kuhn already is one of, if not the best FB in the league. I want Hynoski to go somewhere where he would see the field and not cut into another white players PT.</div>

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Great game tonight. I love the Packers. They just need to start Nelson and play Kuhn more. Their linebackers are awesome. Let's go cheesehead fans and come on Packers.

alln2

Guru
Rodgers is easily Top3 QB right now.So many perfect passes thrown in the opposite direction of what he is moving. Absolutely great.

Riddlewire

Master
warhawk46 said:
I realize Toby isn't going anywhere for a couple years, but I do know he would likely get a fairer shake in GB than in MN. McCarthy isn't afraid to use white players.<div></div><div>And I don't like Hynoski for Green Bay. Kuhn already is one of, if not the best FB in the league. I want Hynoski to go somewhere where he would see the field and not cut into another white players PT.</div>

Who said anything about fullback?
Hynoski was a featured runner in high school. It was only Wimpstedt that made him a blocker. I like him to slim down and replace Starks.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I am loving this game. Rodgers is showing the DWFs how an athletic and smart QB is suppose to play. Jordy is coming up big tonight. Jones made up for his alligator caper last week. Hawk and Matthews look great. That CB who made the TD at the end of the 1st was clutch. Kuhn is on the act. And So on, and so on...

warhawk46

Guru
Packers looking outstanding! Their white studs are coming through big time. Even Jones, he of the "concentration problems," is catching passes. Packers-Patriots Super Bowl could very well become a reality!<div>
</div><div>Lots of our players to cheer for and maybe open up some eyes that the most successful teams happen to be the whitest!</div>

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, what an enjoyable game to watch! A perfect game for the Packers so far, other than giving up the early kickoff return for a TD.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Well it is obvious that GB is running on all 8 cylinders. That was a great Td by Kuhn. He sustained a 'Jack Tatum' hit on it. His bell was definitely rung. F yeah!!!

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah, the DWFs are into the Kuhn act.