2007 White RBs

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Animalmuther0 said:
Appreciate your tireless efforts CR. This isn't a white supremacist site. At least I hope not. It is a site that opposes the unfair "caste" discrimination we see in sports and media. It mostly concerns whites as they are blatantly misrepresented in our favorite sport...football. Make no mistake, kids like T. Chang out of Hawaii get ripped as well.

The comment about "white supremicism" is total bullsh@t! The whole idea of celebrating white acheivement is to enjoy when whites do BETTER then other groups.

And I do think whites are better, I have the same sense of supremecism that every other group has for it's own kind and I'll be d-mned if I have to apologise for it or get painted with the same 'racist' labels that I get everywhere else for only showing the racial loyalty that is granted without exception to every other ethnic group on the planet.

voice

Guru
jaxvid said:
Animalmuther0 said:
Appreciate your tireless efforts CR. This isn't a white supremacist site. At least I hope not. It is a site that opposes the unfair "caste" discrimination we see in sports and media. It mostly concerns whites as they are blatantly misrepresented in our favorite sport...football. Make no mistake, kids like T. Chang out of Hawaii get ripped as well.

The comment about "white supremicism" is total bullsh@t! The whole idea of celebrating white acheivement is to enjoy when whites do BETTER then other groups.

And I do think whites are better, I have the same sense of supremecism that every other group has for it's own kind and I'll be d-mned if I have to apologise for it or get painted with the same 'racist' labels that I get everywhere else for only showing the racial loyalty that is granted without exception to every other ethnic group on the planet.

Exactly..That White Supremacist B.S. shouldn't even be mentioned here as that is the Cultural Marxists garbage for whites feeling guilty about think racially! Like everyone every other race is applauded for doing!!!

Edited by: voice

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
jaxvid said:
It's your list so you can put who you want on it, and the work is apreciated, but I don't see why castefootball should care about asians or hispanics. The point of this site is clear, it's to celebrate white athletes not 'non-black' athletes.

As for lazy arse's if you don't want to do the work for your own enjoyment then why do it? No one gets paid here or is forced to do anything. I guess your point is that you don't want any negative comments about your lists. OK

jaxvid, I do the work for my own enjoyment, and not to impose my preferences on others. I make that clear quite often. If you think I'm trying to force everyone here to celebrate the acheivements of a few non-whites, you are badly mistaken. I may recognize a few of their acheivements from time to time, such as in the above list, but that is a far cry from celebrating them. If I wanted to do that, I would create whole threads about them on a regular basis.

Nevermind the fact that the two you complained about are white to some extent. The number of hispanics and asians that play college football is miniscule in comparison to other Caste System favored groups such as polynesians and mixed blacks. The first part of your first sentence from above is right on, and I couldn't agree with it more. Castefootballers can disagree with me about mentioning a few non-whites from time to time all they want to, I don't care. There are a lot of things people discuss on this site that I don't agree with, but I have learned that complaining or arguing about it only serves to disrupt the board and distract us from the work that must be done if we are to win our fight against the multi-culturalists that would love to see our white race relegated to the history books. I think a united effort against the Caste System is essential and it must be as inclusive as can be. We whites are too divided as it is. If I don't fit your mold, tough. Maybe you don't fit mine either, but I'm not going to moan and groan about it. There are much more important things that I can concentrate my efforts on in this battle than a fairly meaningless argument.

By the way, I am not saying you are lazy jaxvid, but there are too many free-riders on this site and they know who they are. It is them whom I get tired of belittling and asking for me to do what they could do with just a tad of initiative. Your post was a trigger that set me off, and I did not mean it as a personal attack upon you. You do a lot of good work here as a moderator, poster, and have been doing so long before I got here. You even hosted my avatar before I knew how to do it myself, and I appreciate that. I don't forget when people help me.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Stats moved further down.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

Jaxvid

"the whole idea of celebrating white acheivement is to enjoy when whites do BETTER then other groups."

True enough. And I do. Especially in Pro Football. I don't have a "team" just players that I want to see do very well. I loathe that the Luke Staleys, Brock Forseys, et. al. of the world get jobbed because of the color of their skin. Ghetto bruthers and rap stars make me want to puke. I think a good start for illegal immigrants is the bottom of the ocean.

That said, I've friends and acquaintances of varying cultures and heritages. Good people all. If that makes me a "cultural marxist" (whatever the eff that is), I guess I am.

And here I've been told by most I know that I am just to the right of Attila the Hun. I got to tell them I've been branded a lefty now. They should get some chucks out of that.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Animalmuther0 said:
Jaxvid

"the whole idea of celebrating white acheivement is to enjoy when whites do BETTER then other groups."

True enough. And I do. Especially in Pro Football. I don't have a "team" just players that I want to see do very well. I loathe that the Luke Staleys, Brock Forseys, et. al. of the world get jobbed because of the color of their skin. Ghetto bruthers and rap stars make me want to puke. I think a good start for illegal immigrants is the bottom of the ocean.

That said, I've friends and acquaintances of varying cultures and heritages. Good people all. If that makes me a "cultural marxist" (whatever the eff that is), I guess I am.

And here I've been told by most I know that I am just to the right of Attila the Hun. I got to tell them I've been branded a lefty now. They should get some chucks out of that.
smiley36.gif

Yes, I thought you felt that way from previous posts. That's what caused the surprise when you threw the "white supremicist" insult out in your post.

What do you think most people would call a fellow who thinks that "Ghetto bruthers and rap stars make me want to puke. I think a good start for illegal immigrants is the bottom of the ocean"?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
backrow said:
Colonel_Reb said:
By the way, I am not saying you are lazy jaxvid

i am, though: you're lazy jaxvid!
smiley36.gif

And some would call me an "arse" too!
smiley2.gif

Riddlewire

Master
I gotta agree with jaxvid on this one (assuming I'm understanding him thoroughly).
The Caste System reaches across all sports in the United States, not just college football. I'm a lifelong baseball fanatic, and more of a casual fan of other sports. In baseball, the Caste System props up hispanics and asians to the detriment of white players. With the new popularity of latin american 'baseball academies' built and run by major league teams, this trend is only going to get worse. So am I not allowed to dislike 'Carlos' and 'Ito' just because they're also persecuted in football?
The fact is, whites are the designated 'bottom rung' in all aspects of global society. Anything bad you want to do to them or say about them is fine because they are supposedly 'in power'. I chose to side with my own, against ALL enemies. I don't see why I should assist any other race in any sporting endeavor. They have massive taxpayer-funded organizations to help them with that, in addition to the efforts of white guilt and the baffling aid of the moneyed jews who seem to have so much power and control in American sports and sports media.

whiteCB

Master
jaxvid said:
I know this will probably bug you, but for a thread titled "White RB's" I don't know why asian or hispanics are listed. It is especially frustrating to see an asian at the top of a list which is supposed to be about white RB's.

However I appreciate the effort you put into compiling it--thanks!

The caste system exists for all non-black athletes jaxvid. Have you ever heard of power in numbers? I have no problem at all with Col.Reb putting Asians and such on the list. Good job CR!!

Oh yeah don't forget to check out Luke Lippincott on ESPN2 tonight! Nevada Wolfpack vs. New Mexico State.Edited by: whiteCB

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I personally root for whites above all others because I choose to cheer mostly for people of european ancestry. That doesn't meen that I don't ever root for the Ichiro type players too but they are not of my ancestry so they get second billing. Every hispanic, black and asian I know does the same thing. They root for their own kind first and foremost.

That being said, I think that Col.Reb should post whatever players he chooses. It takes alot of hard work to do what the Col. and J.Chitwood do on a weekly basis. There are others that do the same for the other sports. I thank them all for their time. I think the reason that most of us are here however is to stop the discrimation against whites in sports & life. That is the most important reason for this site! We need to not lose focus that whites are in a war from all sides. Let's stick together guys.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have to give credit to the coaches at Nevada. Luke Lippincott is becoming one of my favorite players as well. He is the 2nd star white running back to play there in the last 5 years or so. Chance Krestchmer was absolutely spectacular and led the nation in rushing his freshman year. Nevada is another Colorado State when it comes to recruiting and starting white running backs. Way to go Wolfpack! Let's hope Luke can shine on primetime tonight.
smiley32.gif

Riddlewire

Master
I didn't see the beginning of the game.
Is Lippincott hurt? He doesn't seem to be getting any carries. They're all going to the black RB.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire, Luke has 10 for 46 at the half. The other backs have a total of 5 carries, so they aren't getting them all.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Moved.Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luke just went over the 100 yard mark for the 4th consecutive game and we are only at the end of the 3rd quarter. He is becoming one of the premier running backs in all of college football. I love this kid. His Dad is a Doctor and he travels 5 1/2 hours each way to watch his kid practice and play. Here is a toast to the next great Luke after Luke Staley that is. Go Nevada!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Week 10

1-A
Chad Hall Air Force 34 for 275 and 2 TDs plus 3 catches for 19
smiley32.gif
Chad has 1,122 yards rushing as of today!
Chad Smith Air Force 11 for 62
Dual threat QB Shaun Carney Air Force 8 for 53 and a TD
Jim Ollis Air Force 8 for 31
Kip McCarthy Air Force 2 for 6
Mike Viti Army 6 for 19 plus an 11 yard catch
Mike Cox Georgia Tech 3 catches for 21
Jacob Hester LSU game high 16 for 47 and 2 TDs, including the game winner!
smiley32.gif
Also had 5 catches for 33
Eric Kettani Navy 20 for 71 and 2 TDs plus an 18 yard catch, leading the team in rushing as they beat Notre Dame for the first time since 1963
Adam Ballard Navy 11 for 25 plus a 16 yard catch
Dual threat QB Colin Kaepernick Nevada 11 for 136 and 2 TDs
Luke Lippincott Nevada 30 for 143 and 2 catches for 6 Luke has 1,054 yards on the season!
Kitch Morsillo Ohio 3 for 13
Carlton Weatherford Virginia Tech 2 for 8
Dual threat QB Jake Locker Washington 16 for 97 and 2 TDs

1-AA

Division II
Danny Woodhead Chadron State DNP-Injured
Ben Stallings Delta State 4 for 34
Chad Schroeder Delta State team high 9 carries for 71 yards plus 6 catches for 41; also 1 for 1 passing for a 12 yard TD
James Berezek Grand Valley State 14 for 62
Blake Smolen Grand Valley State 14 for 73 plus a 17 yard catch and 2 KR for 64
Dual threat QB Zach Miller Nebraska-Omaha 15 for 162 and 2 TDs
Nate Wurth Nebraska-Omaha 18 for 81 and a 7 yard catch
Ryan Chappell North Dakota 14 for 83 and a TD plus a 16 yard catch
Jake Machacek St. Cloud State 3 for 39 and 1 for 4Edited by: Colonel_Reb

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Chad Hall of Fame with those numbers! Damn, almost 300 yards rushing. Incredible performance.
smiley32.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
whiteCB said:
The caste system exists for all non-black athletes jaxvid. Have you ever heard of power in numbers? I have no problem at all with Col.Reb putting Asians and such on the list. Good job CR!!

Oh yeah don't forget to check out Luke Lippincott on ESPN2 tonight! Nevada Wolfpack vs. New Mexico State.

Agreed, I don't have a problem with Colonel including Asians or Hispanics on the RB achievement list. Asians are discriminated against in football just as much as whites. I don't think Asians percentage wise would be as likely to make it to the NFL as whites, but to have zero pure East Asian players in the NFL is a problem. I would cheer for Asians in football as a close second to whites. And Hispanics as a third. Also you have to remember that many Hispanics are mostly white.

However, I wouldn't include Asians achievements in a baseball thread, b/c they are no longer discriminated against there. I am a fan of Dice K and Ichiro Suzuki though and they certainly deserve to be in MLB. And they are fortunately or unfortunately going to bring another slight hike in the number of Asians in the MLB. Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

mrwonderfull

Big games again this week from Tyler Roehl, NDSU and Cory Koenig SDSU. Roehl had 20 carries for 257 and Koenig had 21 carries for 204. They are really coming on strong!!
smiley32.gif

speedster

Mentor
Reb,you take yourself and your importance here way too seriously.This is a website not a jobsite I mean what are you going to do fire people? The part about getting off your arses and knowing who they are.Good grief!

backrow

Hall of Famer
speedster said:
Reb,you take yourself and your importance here way too seriously.This is a website not a jobsite I mean what are you going to do fire people? The part about getting off your arses and knowing who they are.Good grief!

dude, was this really constructive? Reb is providing us with a good thing, week in and week out, and even though he obviously likes doing it, some appreciation is in order.
i know it makes it easier for me to come in here after i get back from work on Saturday and take a look at two threads instead of scanning tens of college games.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
speedster said:

speedster, what I take seriously is the work that must be done if we are to expose the Caste System to the masses and weaken the hold it has over sports in general. That is no small amount of work. The Caste System greatly affects college football players and thus who we see playing on Sundays. Since I am one of just a handful of people in the country willing to do the work of getting info out about majority white programs and white skill players, I think it is a pretty serious issue. jaxvid himself wrote that he believed my "whitest teams" work may be some of the most important done here at CF. You'd think that since this site is the only one of its kind and it is full of posters who claim to be against the Caste System, more of them would take the initiative to do some work against it. jaxvid is correct that the site does not pay people for what they do. That should spur us all on to doing some work on getting the facts and figures together to prove our point that anti-white discrimination is not only real but also based on manipulation by the media, deceit, and perpetuating false stereotypes. If this isn't important enough to get people on this site to take some initiative and do a little work themselves, then I question their reasons for being here. We should busy ourselves with the work that must be done if we are to succeed. After we win, then maybe we can sit back and take it easy.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Reb, I enjoy reading through the exhaustive posts and lists you and Jimmy C provide for us. It's nice to know who starts for Air Force, BYU and others before even seeing them play. Your work is appreciated and you can include anybody you want on your list.