2007 NFL Week 15

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Camarillo currently stands second in receiving yardage for Week 15, with 109.
smiley32.gif

But sad to say he'll probably be next week's Jerheme Urban, completely ignored after posting a huge game. (Urban had 0 receptions today, while 9 different Cardinals had at least 1.)

did anyone else hear the tv annoncer call curtis a more of a 3rd type WR and with him starting your gonna struggle on offence

smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif

backrow

Hall of Famer
oh yeah, it's been their talk this season. it's like they can't f**kin stomach starting white receiver...

btw Matt Wilhelm just got an interception, this guy is real ballhawk!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Witten just caught a 53 yard pass, giving him 1008 yards for the season!!
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Pop open the bubbly. He's the first white tight end to go over 1000 yards in 21 years! One of the longest standing black marks of the Caste System is ended.
smiley32.gif

Poacher

Mentor
Nice weekend gift. Way to go Welker and Witten!

My God 21 years...

A-team, Alf, Max Headroom, Ronald Reagan.

G

It's getting hard to watch football in public. The drunk white fans are almost too much to take.

I had a moron tell me that Ben Roethlisberger was playing like sh_t this year. Ben Roethlisberger!

He finished the game today with 3 touchdowns and 0 interceptions. His last touchdown put him at 29 for the year, breaking Terry Bradshaw's record for Steelers touchdowns in a season.

I have come up with a new word for these people:

casteholes.

Angelcynn

Guru
Witten + Welker = Legends. Got to give Romo and Brady a lot of credit aswell for finding these two extremely talented football players on a regular basis which has helped them flourish.

The Jerheme Urban situation is disgusting and is straight out discrimination
smiley7.gif
!

Greg Camarillo? Who?
smiley3.gif
. The Dolphins fans can thank a white boy for their first win of the season. All the credit will go to Cleo of course.

and once agina Curtis is claimed to be non starter material
smiley7.gif

called a 3rd WR at best and when hs starts you thin at WR (thats paraphrasing BTW)

the guy has 5 catches for 40 yards not his greatest game i agree but the guy has been producing all year

G

This is how I spent my afternoon. 1st I went to purchase tickets for the greatest Chick Rock group 'Heart'. Got the tix then went to 'Bubba Gump" restuarant to get some shrimp and beer and watch the first half of the Eagles/Cowboys game.

While watching the game, I prayed that McNabb would have a great game and that Curtis would benefit. No such luck. I'm still there eating my cajun shrimp(pretty good by the way, better be for 9.00 for approx 10 reg size shrimp)when these two negros with their predator hair dos come in.

I get a quick lesson in ebonics. One states, "them Cowboys, thas my team, TO is play'n like muthaf...a. That Romo is pretty good white boy." At that point, my prayers for the Eagles increase expoenentially.

After listening to these two morons, I got irrated and left. As I left I repeated Forrest Gump's immortal words, Stupid is as stupid does" Somehow I suspect those two negros fit the bill.
smiley36.gif

G

The only thing I did not encounter today, thankfully are the stupid drunk ass white fans. Now I home hoping the Eagles can hold on.

I wish Rome and Whitten all the staisical success, however, I don't want this all negro defensive team to go no where in the playoffs. I feel my shrimp swimming up stream, gotta go!
smiley11.gif

G

Looks like the Eagles will beat the boys. Good. Some how my shrimp settled down. Great catch by a white TE to seal it.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
It was very sweet to watch the Cowboys lose to the Eagles. The Detroit game, as well as this week against the Eagles should show the talking heads that the Cowboys arent even the best team in the NFC. Come playoff time, the Cowboys will lose to GB, Seattle(again), or Tampa Bay. It was great to see Witten go over 1,000 for the year. Curtis is only 30 yards away!

Also, I'm happy that loudmouth T.O. has been sucking that past couple weeks while Witten looks like a hero. God I hate the Cowboys caste (and therefore sucky) defense. Especially their D-lineman, who feel the need to constantly showboat (shocking, I know) after the most routine tackles and act like animals after a sack or tackle for a loss. It's SO annoying, just be a real man and walk back to the huddle. Pitiful.

Bear Backer

Mentor
whiteknight said:
and on a rams forum i just see this thread title

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=37279

Put the bust label on Brian Leonard

least it looks like some guys are fighting his corner

This is the perpetual problem we face, not just in athletics but in the REAL WORLD. Our people have become anesthetized robots that can only regurgitate what is fed to them. The things they say about Brian Leonard would be considered racist if they were applied to an afflete. Brian Leonard's combine performance in the 40 was right on par in the 4.4 range with the top backs, despite outweighing most of them by a good 10-15 pounds. Yet the only thing that idiot fans will say about him is that he is slow, and has no agility. Antonio Pittman is better and the reasoning is "just because" of course there is no quantifiable data to back it up, but who needs logic when you have "The Caste." The bad thing about a message board is that you can't really tell the race of a poster, but if you can take the average NFL audience into any consideration, the posters on a team message board should at least be similar. In that case majority white, so undoubtedly it is our own blinded and stupid people that are probably saying most of the negatives about Leonard. Their motives are in fact racism, they have been conditioned to be racist against themselves and conditioned to think that if they praise black affletes that they can kill some of the guilt that has been pumped into their head, making it a never ending cycle. Anti white nonsense is pumped into their brains, they respond by pumping out hate for themselves and trying to prove their egalitarianism by worshiping the caste, the result is more hatred for themselves are pumped back into their brains. *Repeat Rinse Repeat*

Make no mistake about it, the sh_t storm is coming to America. It is only a matter of time. Sometimes I wonder if it is even worthwhile to try to save these so called "white brothers." If they actually died off from their own stupidity it might do the remaining white population some good in the longrun. It is a sad state of affairs when it comes to that point, but really there is nothing you can do to reach or help some people. I learned that during my short stint as a Paramedic. People are often like a termite infested house, you have to tear out the bad wood to save the good. They will follow the sports caste, and more importantly the big caste that is being prepared for them to their doom.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kukulcan said:
Looks like the Eagles will beat the boys. Good. Some how my shrimp settled down. Great catch by a white TE to seal it.

If Romo wouldthrow more passes to Witten they would stand a much better chance of winning,but to keep Owens happy every other toss goes in his direction.

G

Gator arms Owens, but of course the gimps let it pass. But let it happen to Bill Shroeder over the middle and we would get a replay over and over showing Favre and his displeasure.

white tornado

Mentor
Greg Camarillo walked on at Stanford not as a receivers but as a punter.

How about this disparaging write up from sports illustrated don banks

"How you neglect to cover the always-dangerous Dolphins receiver Greg Camarillo (who?) in overtime is beyond me.

I had a hard time even typing that sentence with a straight face."

How many other white men with the same talent we'll never here of because they were never given a shot.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
wile said:
Gator arms Owens, but of course the gimps let it pass. But let it happen to Bill Shroeder over the middle and we would get a replay over and over showing Favre and his displeasure.

Gator armsare an integral part of the repertoire of most black NFL receivers. I've seen dozens of examples this season alone, but all have been ignored by the announcers or else gingerly mentioned then quickly forgotten about and forgiven.

G

I believe the individuals who operate this caste system with the most influence are the head coaches. Most are white, so why do they do this to their own? I have asked this before, but could someone give me a short answer....Please.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Kevin Boss, very athletic Giants rookie TE just scored his first NFL TD on a 19 yard pass. he replaced injured Shockey.

Reed Doughty is leading Redskins in tackles, also has 2 passes defended.

smiley32.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
Absolutely typical Jet game. They could have beaten the Patriots today but did everything they could so to lose the game. I've been watching them do this for years.
The have got to be the worst franchise in the history of pro football. Of course, in getting out there and stinking up the field, they wouldn't give their White players the time of day on the field, as usual. How is it anybody keeps playing the same guys over and over again who are lousing up your chances? Seems to me that at some point you'd try the benchwarmer to see what he could do. I can't stand this idea of not giving White players a chance, but I think even more than that, I can't stand the lack of logic behind these coaches.

My old H.S. coach used to say to us, "we're going to find the play that works and keep running it until they stop it. Then we'll find another play that works."
Seems sensible to me even after all these years. Well, why can't that be transposed over to [we're going to find the best player and keep playing him until he shows that he's not good enough anymore and then we'll find another guy]. Haven't the Jets, or anybody else for that matter seen enough dropped passed, fumbled balls, missed tackels/blocks, etc. to finally start looking in a differnt direction for players? Meaning of course White players.

Unbelievable!!!

Tom Iron...

G

Owen's gator arms it going to the sideline with no safety over the top. I don't know which is worse him or the gimps? I remember Bill's gator arms play he was in traffic with a safety over the top and Brotha Favre thought it inexcusable, then Bill is off to the worst run franchise in history the Lions. All I can say is that Owen's career is probably in the hands of the gimps.