2006 Boise State Broncos

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ditto what Freedom said. This GAME was a blow to the Caste System. I gave up on them after the INT with a minute to go, so did my Dad. I managed to catch the 2 Point play in OT on the radio though. When I told him Boise won this morning, my Dad thought I was lying to him. This is the biggest win in our cause this year!
smiley32.gif
I hope Peretta tears the blue turf up next year!

Triad

Mentor
Johnson and Perretta are both sophomores so the playing time next year will probably be a lot like this year.

Freedom

Mentor
Yeah, but with the cameras on Perretta, he will just have to run 60-70 yards a game to get some recognition. Helmandollar could also play more.

Check their recruiting class. What are they like?

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
yeah the proposal at the end dimmed the bonfire i had burning for the post-game party, but what a win nonetheless! awesome!
smiley32.gif

Boise's white athletes were every bit as fast and physical as their black opponents, as even the announcers had to admit as the game went on and BSU continued to play well. in fact, only the big mistakes down the stretch allowed Oklahoma back in the game.

in my estimation the much whiter BSU team, which was equally as athletic, showed the major difference in recruiting philosophy with their phenomenal execution of those exotic plays down the stretch. their mental discipline proved to be the edge in a match-up of two physically gifted teams. what a shock!
smiley2.gif

furthermore, BSU starting safety Marty Tadman sure covered a lot of ground last night for a guy who supposedly can't run.
smiley36.gif
BSU's head coach actually says that Tadman is the team's most gifted athlete ("say it isn't true!", shout the caste whores.
smiley3.gif
)

he not only had 2 picks,one of which he returned for a TD, he was often breaking up plays in the backfield. what a talent! Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Vindicator

I was glad to hear at least twoseparate on-air mentions of Zabransky's speed. In one of these comments, the broadcaster said, "...he can fly..." along with the specific 40 yd. dash time of 4.5 !

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watching the game and looking at the demeanor of the Oklahoma affletes compared to the Boise St players. It really speaks volumes about the character of BSU, they don't get overly excited or cocky but it seemed they exuded a quiet confidence and trust in each other not found in the me first mentality of 5 star recruit affletes the major programs attract. Seeing those Sooner moron players and brainwashed caste fans they have lose to a majority white team is a great way to start the new year. I just hope BSU doesn't betray its roots and go after affletes. Marty Tadman is one of the best safeties in college football too.

Deus Vult

Mentor
Overall, the Fiesta Bowl was a great game and a great way to start the new year.

I wish I had not stayed up to watch the post-game telecast, with Ian Johnson smooching his white girlfriend, with the big ugly Boise State player acting like a Miami Hurricane in front of the TV camera. It's kinda like enjoying a great steak, then, while the flavor is still fresh on your palate, having a bite of anchovy...

Deus Vult said:
Overall, the Fiesta Bowl was a great game and a great way to start the new year.

I wish I had not stayed up to watch the post-game telecast, with Ian Johnson smooching his white girlfriend, with the big ugly Boise State player acting like a Miami Hurricane in front of the TV camera. It's kinda like enjoying a great steak, then, while the flavor is still fresh on your palate, having a bite of anchovy...

Yeah, I could have done without seeing that myself. Ian Johnson is about as light-skinned as they come, but he's still "black" in my book. I'm sure the caste-whore commentators on T.V. were all "in awe" of the "happy couple".
smiley5.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

PitBull

Guru
What kind of attention whore do you have to be to put one of your most
personal moments on national TV?

People like this are all about the drama. That's not what marriage is about.
Given the fact that these two are about 20, of different races, and drama
hounds (at least the guy is), I would say the chances this thing goes for the
long haul is pretty slim anyway. I did't like it either. But we all know why
they shoved it on the viewing public. Be on the lookout for some abandoned
mulattoes in the near future.

I was very happy about the outcome. Congratulations Boise State!

PitBull said:
What kind of attention whore do you have to be to put one of your most
personal moments on national TV?

People like this are all about the drama. That's not what marriage is about.
Given the fact that these two are about 20, of different races, and drama
hounds (at least the guy is), I would say the chances this thing goes for the
long haul is pretty slim anyway. I did't like it either. But we all know why
they shoved it on the viewing public. Be on the lookout for some abandoned
mulattoes in the near future.

I was very happy about the outcome. Congratulations Boise State!

PitBull, the media knew EXACTLY what they were doing, when they put the camera on Johnson and his race-traiting girlfriend. It was no accident nor was it a coincidence. It was just another ploy to emsculate and brain-wash the White males who were watching the game. But what disgusts me more, is the fact that there were probably a good number of young kids watching the game, who probably saw it as well. And I'm sure that "disgusting moment of jungle-love" left a damaging affect on their delicate and impressionable minds.

However, I don't doubt that there were groups of White guys all over America, just like us, who saw it and felt the same way about it that we do. lol Watch, we're going to get a truckload of new CF members over the next few days because of it. Thank You ESPN for disgusting so many viewers on a daily basis, and because of YOU, WE get stronger every day.
smiley4.gif

cutty

Guru
Yeah, I heard that "fly" comment about Zebransky's 4.5 speed. It was almost a

caste-ish comment actually. I don't think you'd ever hear an announcer say a black guy with 4.5 speed is flying. 4.5 is good speed for any QB, but I wouldn't say it's flying.

4.5 speed is faster then that of vince young. I have heard people say vince young was "flying".

cutty

Guru
Vince Young doesn't get his rushing yards by "flying." He has good acceleration and open field moves, but whoever says he can "fly" is wrong. Maybe the fiesta bowl announcer thinks 4.5 is flying for a white guy. But whenI think of flying, I'm thinking 4.3. That is flying. Anyway, its semantics.

On a related subject, I noticed during the Louisville/WF game Brian Brohm scrambled up the middle for 2 yards, the announcer promptly says he's not going to make anyone forget about Michael Vick. (BTW, if I'm playing the QB position and it reminds people of MV, I'd be more insulted than complimented.) Anyway, the very next drive, Brohm makes a good scramble for about 8 yards, the same announcer says "he's surprisingly mobile."

Brohm is about average as far as mobility, but here is how an insult and a compliment work together to enforce the caste thinking.

Q: Why is he "surprisingly mobile?"

A: Because he is white of course.

Ever hear a black QB referred to as "surprisingly mobile?"

GWTJ

Mentor
Guess who was on the ABC morning show this morning? Yup, Ian Johnson and his new woman(trophy).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ugh!
smiley11.gif
Tisn't suprising though.

GWTJ said:
Guess who was on the ABC morning show this morning? Yup, Ian Johnson and his new woman(trophy).

Wow, the media just doesn't want to let this one go, do they? Sickening.

white tornado

Mentor
The worst part is it came after our biggest win of the year. It was like "oh no the whites won the game we need damage control". But guy lets not think about it. Stuff like this happens alot(sadly) this time it was just stuffed down our throut more than usual.

smiley1.gif
WE WON THE GAME AND IM STILL PARTYING.
smiley1.gif

white tornado said:
The worst part is it came after our biggest win of the year. It was like "oh no the whites won the game we need damage control". But guy lets not think about it. Stuff like this happens alot(sadly) this time it was just stuffed down our throut more than usual.

smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

You're 100% right, thats exactly why they showed them kissing on national T.V. The media just couldn't stand to see Whitey win a game against blacky, so they had to find a way to spoil our victory. Well, look at it this way...things could be worse...How would you like to be the PARENTS of Johnson's GIRLFRIEND right now. Talk about being publically humiliated. If I were them, I'd be breaking out the "dis-owning" papers right about now.
smiley36.gif
Edited by: Ground Fighter

voice

Guru
cutty said:
Vince Young doesn't get his rushing yards by "flying."  He has good acceleration and open field moves, but whoever says he can "fly" is wrong.  Maybe the fiesta bowl announcer thinks 4.5 is flying for a white guy.  But when I think of flying, I'm thinking 4.3.  That is flying.  Anyway, its semantics.

On a related subject, I noticed during the Louisville/WF game Brian Brohm scrambled up the middle for 2 yards, the announcer promptly says he's not going to make anyone forget about Michael Vick.  (BTW, if I'm playing the QB position and it reminds people of MV, I'd be more insulted than complimented.)  Anyway, the very next drive, Brohm makes a good scramble for about 8 yards, the same announcer says "he's surprisingly mobile." 

Brohm is about average as far as mobility, but here is how an insult and a compliment work together to enforce the caste thinking.

Q:  Why is he "surprisingly mobile?"

A:  Because he is white of course. 

Ever hear a black QB referred to as "surprisingly mobile?"

There was a hilarious follow on quote from that game by Caste loving coach(Terry Donahue) when talking about Louisville Black WR #85. He was literally falling all over himself about the smooth athleticism of this kid that was "beautiful". Sick comment in its own right I must say.

The next fricking play, the receiver catches a ball over the middle starts to turn upfield with at least 30 yards of open field and all of a sudden trips over his own feet and falls flat on his face!!!! No kidding..LMAO

None of the announcers noticed the contradication in what was said and what they just saw! Couldn't believe their lying eyes I guess
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley7.gif
smiley7.gif
Edited by: voice

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
smiley36.gif
Notice how often black runners and receivers fall down on their own. Not the "self-tackling" method many utilize to avoid contact, but just plain losing their balance on perfectly dry surfaces while trying to make a cut or while running in a straight line. It's amazing how often it happens, yet never will an announcer make anything of it other than to say, "And Jefferson loses his footing and goes down."

Ground Fighter said:
white tornado said:

smiley1.gif
smiley1.gif

You're 100% right, thats exactly why they showed them kissing on national T.V. The media just couldn't stand to see Whitey win a game against blacky, so they had to find a way to spoil our victory. Well, look at it this way...things could be worse...How would you like to be the PARENTS of Johnson's GIRLFRIEND right now. Talk about being publically humiliated. If I were them, I'd be breaking out the "dis-owning" papers right about now.
smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
GWTJ said:

Yeah, that is the big story. I heard Rick Reilly say, that the on -air proposal made him cry.Well, it just about made me cry too, for different reasons.

white tornado

Mentor
Evan if it was a white guy white girl or black guy black girl I still would have been slitly pissed. I wish peoples personal lives would be kept out of sports I don't give a $hit about you I don't want to hear another feel good story.

Bart said:
GWTJ said:

Yeah, that is the big story. I heard Rick Reilly say, that the on -air proposal made him cry.  Well, it just about made me cry too, for different reasons.

lol...Don't worry. We'll all be laughing in a year, when Johnson knocks her up and then leaves her sorry, race-traiting ass to raise a filthy mulatto mutant by herself.
smiley36.gif
I know...I'm Satan for saying something like that, and I have no soul...but she gets what she deserves.Edited by: Ground Fighter

Triad

Mentor
white tornado said:

This was exactly why I brought up this topic on game night. Unfortunately, this staged proposal has become a permanent part of one of the greatest football games ever. Every time I see highlights or read about the game this indecent proposal is shown or mentioned.

To date I have not seen one single highlight of an Owen Schmitt run in WVU's bowl victory; however, I have seen Johnson's proposal every time I've watched the game reviewed. We'll be getting updates on this couple from GMA, Barbara Walters, Oprah, etc for a long time.
smiley11.gif

Of all places, Idaho? (96% white, 0.6% black, 13% mixed)