2005 Ole Miss Rebels

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Even the good QB news at Ole Miss is bad, as I found out that Adams and Hall are battling for second string, as Ed the idiot Orgeron has already named black Brent Schaeffer as the starter, and he won't even get on campus until this summer. What a freaking crock! Naming a guy a starter when he's not even on campus yet, and when he's coming from a podunk college in California. I don't care if he did start at Tennessee as a freshman, he left there because he wasn't good enough to keep his starting spot. Orgeron is a real dummy! I hope they lose every game this year, even to Mississippi State.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Ole Miss has their spring game (the Grove Bowl) this Saturday. I'll try to post the stats of the white players after it is over.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Here's more black loving bilge from the Ragin (Drunk)Cajun AKA Ed Orgeron after the spring game. There weren't many highlights from white players because there were only about 3 or 4 who played. I included the QB stats though.

"Obviously we have some work to do on offense. We don't have our quarterback here (speaking of Brent Schaeffer). We'll have some things to fix. I was pleased with the big plays our offense made. Overall I asked our team to give us 15 great days, and I think they gave it."

Redshirt freshman quarterback Billy Tapp completed 8-of-14 passes for 127 yards and three touchdowns in leading the Red team.

Seth Adams, who completed 14-of-30 passes for 147 yards, found Burnell Wallace for a 44-yard TD with 9:38 to go in the third quarter, to put the Blue team on the board.

There were a few awards won by white players, and I include those below.

The J. Richard Price Courage and Compassion Award went to rising senior offensive lineman Andrew Wicker of Zachary, La. The award, which includes a scholarship to Ole Miss in the name of Andrew Wicker, honors Richard Price, who was a three-year starter and an offensive and defensive standout on three of the greatest Rebel teams (1958-59-60).
Andrew Wicker-Senior
498018.jpeg

Athletes selected to receive the National Football Foundation Scholar-Athlete Award included kicker Justin Sparks of Memphis, Tenn., and quarterback Billy Tapp of St. Petersburg, Fla.
Sparks-Freshman
251849.jpeg

Tapp-Freshman
251861.jpeg