Zionist Terror in Gaza

Y T Jones

Guru
Here is another link saying Christians are 1 percent in Palestine but 8 percent in Israel.

Today, of the roughly 3.9 million Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories, less than two percent are Christians. Of the 1.4 million Palestinians living inside Israel, meanwhile, roughly eight percent belong to Christian communities. link

Stevo

We shouldn't support Palestinians against Israel because of ISIS? This is one of the most absurd things I have ever heard, especially considering the fact that Israel is on record supporting ISIS. ISIS fights the enemies of Israel(Syria, Hezbollah, Iran, the Shia government of Iraq), instead of fighting to help liberate the Palestinians.

Netanyahu has said openly that at the moment ISIS is in Israel's interests.

http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netanyahu-suggests-pinning-ISIS-against-Iran-360183

BTW, the only reason we are bombing certain elements of ISIS at the moment is because they are attacking the Kurds(we dont care if they slaughter innocent christians, shia, or moderate sunnis). We are just protecting the Kurds, because they happen to provide oil to, guess who, Israel.

www.forbes.com/sites/christopherhel...ds-oil-to-israel-move-closer-to-independence/

Y T Jones

Guru
ISIS does not matter.

Islam is an evil religion and should not be supported under any circumstance.

Last edited:

Stevo

LOL, now ISIS doesnt matter because they serve zionist interests, and you can no longer pin them to the Palestinians. How convenient.

As for Israel not mattering, if you think that, then don't post on an anti-israel thread.

Y T Jones

Guru
Here is a muslim cleric justifying sex with a 1 year old because their holybooks says its OK.

[video=youtube;SsExiAbCk1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsExiAbCk1A[/video]

Last edited:

Y T Jones

Guru
This is interesting thing for all muslim lovers here...
If you hear what this islamic bastard leader said:

"The propher Muhammad is the model we folow
he took Aisha to be his wife when she was six,
but he had sex with her only when she was nine"

We cannot permit Islam to exist. We must destroy it.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Lol Y T how do you plan on destroying Islam?! You have a lot anger built up towards Muslims,why don't you join US Army then?

Stevo

Lol Y T how do you plan on destroying Islam?! You have a lot anger built up towards Muslims,why don't you join US Army then?

He is just a stupid jew.

The funny thing is, many neo cons(jews included) that I talk to, talk about the evils of Islam.

But when I say, ok, lets stop non-white/muslim immigration and stop intervening in the middle east through preemptive wars, they say no. They say, stopping immigration isn't REALISTIC and we need remain in the Middle East to protect Israel and DEMOCRACY.

How convenient that that is there position. :rollseyes:

Y T Jones

Guru
He is just a stupid jew.

I have been called a Jew by 3 different posters already.

jum1IED.png

Last edited:

Stevo

Looks like you have been found out. Get in touch with JIDF to get an assignment to troll another website.

davidholly

Mentor
Looks like you have been found out. Get in touch with JIDF to get an assignment to troll another website.

Hurr durr ur a Jew, hurr durr u been found out Jew. Hurr durr.

Compelling arguments.

Stevo

Hurr durr ur a Jew, hurr durr u been found out Jew. Hurr durr.

Compelling arguments.

Are you a jew or something? Otherwise, why are you so butthurt by my comment.

Tell you what, if you Muslims and Jews hate each other so much, why don't you fight it out alone and leave us white people out of it? We won't miss you guys trust me.

Kaptain

Master
Here is another link saying Christians are 1 percent in Palestine but 8 percent in Israel.

Today, of the roughly 3.9 million Palestinians living in the Occupied Territories, less than two percent are Christians. Of the 1.4 million Palestinians living inside Israel, meanwhile, roughly eight percent belong to Christian communities. link

Look you can't continue to discredit yourself like this. A simple google search brings up several reliable sources on religious demographics in Israel including Jewish sources like the Jewish Virtual Library. Your obscure link is laughable. Christians make up about 2% of the Israeli population. In 1922 there were about the same amount of Jews in Israel as Christians. They are without a doubt an oppressed minority in Israel - no need to argue that just look at the laws. I'm not going to post a link because nearly all links say the same thing when it comes to religious demographics in Israel. Just google demographics in Israel. Wiki will show up. Go to religion. If you want you can double check those numbers with another source.

Now the fact that the Christian population has gone down a bit in Palestine is the direct result of Christian Palestinians being ethnically cleansed from Palestine by Israel. So either way your argument carries no weight and no credibility.

davidholly

Mentor
Are you a jew or something? Otherwise, why are you so butthurt by my comment.

Tell you what, if you Muslims and Jews hate each other so much, why don't you fight it out alone and leave us white people out of it? We won't miss you guys trust me.

JEW! JEW! JEW! You sound like a retarded locomotive.

Stevo

JEW! JEW! JEW! You sound like a retarded locomotive.

Someone is sensitive for supposedly not being jewish. Unless you are jewish or some kind of evangelical christian, there is no reason you should be mad with my position of zero immigration and non-intervention in the middle east.

Look, I know that some here consider Jews white, they think they can hide among us white people and hide from the consequences of their actions upon our nations by trying to get us to hate on muslims and fight their semitic tribal battle for them. But when we regain our homelands, ejecting all non-whites, YKW will be on the deportation list as well.

davidholly

Mentor
Stub your toe? Damn JOOS! Milk goes bad before the expiration date? Damn JOOS! Vending machine steals your change? JOOS!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
When they feel threatened by some truth being revealed, Jews in the various internet forums will often resort to making silly posts to try to hijack threads.

They are always disingenuous and will usually resort to strawman tactics.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer

Stevo

Never take anyone who is psychiatrically disabled too seriously, like the man doing the Stormer blog.

The people who killed Rigby did it because they were voiolent negroes, it had nothing to do with Islam. Stuff like that is a daily occurance in sub-Saharan Africa.

[video=youtube;FdaiLjlZ0Oo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=FdaiLjlZ0Oo[/video]

Did either of you bother reading the article? Andrew Anglin, the man you are slandering as a psychotic, is the one talking the fact that the people promoting the conspiracy theory that the Lee Rigby murder was fake was a kooky jew himself, he doesn't believe such nonsense. There are a lot of kooky internet jews, some of them are in this forum as well.

Its funny, when Jews try to blend it with whites by hating blacks or muslims, or making some comments about IQ differences, or talking about the number of blacks on sports teams, and go on to get exposed as non-whites pushing their own agenda(whether it be at AmRen conferences or on this board). They freak out and throw a fit. Like they have here.

davidduke.com/496/

Last edited:

davidholly

Mentor
You caught me, buried deep in my Welsh, English and Irish heritage is a teleporting Khazar Turk. Jew physics is really old.

Stevo

You caught me, buried deep in my Welsh, English and Irish heritage is a teleporting Khazar Turk. Jew physics is really old.

If that is true, than you are even creepier. I could understand your meltdown if you were a jew, but geez...

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Did either of you bother reading the article? Andrew Anglin, the man you are slandering as a psychotic, is the one talking the fact that the people promoting the conspiracy theory that the Lee Rigby murder was fake was a kooky jew himself, he doesn't believe such nonsense. There are a lot of kooky internet jews, some of them are in this forum as well.

Its funny, when when Jews try to blend it with whites by hating blacks or muslims, or making some comments about IQ differences, or talking about the number of blacks on sports teams, and go on to get exposed as non-whites pushing their own agenda(whether it be at AmRen conferences or on this board). They freak out and throw a fit. Like they have here.

davidduke.com/496/
I'm sorry, I thought "108morris 108" was Andrew Anglin.

I was referring to "108morris108" as crazy, not to Anglin. But Anglin by talking about Adolf Hitler as his inspiration does white nationalists no good. Hitler caused the deaths of many millions of the bravest and best white men, and so weakened our gene pool forever.

I don't know much about "108morris108" aka Maurice Herman, who is openly Jewish and says he believes in alien conspiracies. I do know if someone looks crazy like he does or behaves crazy like Icke (Zionist) and Jones (married to a Zionist), they are fake and they do more harm than good. These disinformation agents mix truth with insane ideas to confuse people.

Sensible people like McDonald and Duke are good for white nationalism. Marlowe should be more careful with his words and he does exaggerate a bit, but he's sincere and he sees the bigger picture.

Every website attracts Zionist trolls, we've had some here and at other sites where I've posted. Without exception, they will never admit to being Jewish and lie about their heritage, but they reveal themselves by always defending Jewish supremacism. Most of them rarely post about anything else except than Jewish-related topics.

Last edited: