Youth Coach's "racist" rant

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
A little something that I found to be interesting.A youth football coach in GA is in hot water with the thought police because he make a couple of Facebook comments that are "offensive". There are only two comments referenced, neither of which I would find offensive, unless I was an incredibly tightly-wound Asian, or if I had just swam the Rio Grande........
"Racist Facebook message land coach, youth league in hot water"

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
His comment about Asians is very astute and 100% true. The comment on illegal invaders is his opinion which he should, in a free society, be entitled to.

He'll probably lose his job and have his life ruined. I guess we can be thankful you can't be jailed for saying things like that (yet) here in the land of the fee and the home of the slave.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I heard something about this on the local news the other night. Word is officials are debating on whether to fire him or not. Sad but par for the course in modern day Amerika, especially in a darkening community where I'm sure the diversities are looking for any reason to kick whitey out and take over. After all, it is all about power.

Rebajlo

Mentor
Freedom of speech - such a witless jest...

Imagine if this coach had instead posted something like: "Yeah, Asian kids are indubitablyfar more intelligent than White kids, while black and Mexican kids are patently superior athletes to White kids"

Would such a post have made the news? Of course not, for those would not have been deemed as "racial remarks", but simple reaffirming statements of the accepted "facts" (brought to you by Messrs. Goldstein, Goldberg, and Goldman).

If most White parentsread such anti-White remarks, they would probably brush them off as a joke, stay silent and, given the decades long process of constant indoctrination,probably even concur. On the other hand, those same "minority" parents who displayed such abhorrenceat this coach'sactual comments would also conveniently stay silent, smugly basking in yet another ego-boosting anti-White utterance from the hated White man himself, or would congratulate such an "enlightened"fellow for "having the moral courage to speak the truth".After all, such a fabricated "truth" cannot be racist, as it displays Whites to disadvantage...

"A neighbourhood in transition" - that's simply a euphemism for a neighbourhoodfrom which Whites are being displaced. In other words, a neighbourhood in decline...Edited by: Rebajlo