Young Negroes' Cars

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Was behind a fairly young white man just a little bit ago in a Tahoe with 24s on it. Its crazy, not to mention bad on your back and your vehicle.

Menelik

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
the icing on the cake is the "sound system" that literally rattles the rust off the undercarriage and crackles with distortion because the morons equate loud with high-quality sound. while i'm not a fan of bass bumping, even i know the difference between thumping and the crap distortion that emits from the cheap-ass broken speakers in these "whips."

as with all else negro, it is pathetic.

Jimmy you are truly a wordsmith!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Menelik said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
<div>the icing on the cake is the "sound system" that literally rattles the rust off the undercarriage and crackles with distortion because the morons equate loud with high-quality sound. while i'm not a fan of bass bumping, even i know the difference between thumping and the crap distortion that emits from the cheap-ass broken speakers in these "whips." </div>
<div></div>
<div>as with all else negro, it is pathetic.</div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div></div>
<div>Jimmy you are truly a wordsmith!</div>

Yep, a very true and funny post. Its been that way for about 20 years now, but booming is still in. I guess they keep at it partially because they know it ticks us Whites off.

jcolec02

Mentor
I always get pissed when I cant have a nice car with a decent set of rims THAT FIT MY CAR without being called a "wigger". If the rims were worth more than the car, or didnt fit inside the wheel well without a lift kit I could understand, I guess it just pisses me of that when blacks take a liking to something were not allowed to do it anymore. Like wearing Nike shoes or wearing Mark Ecko. I for one am not a wigger, and enjoy having a nice car with rims on it, not to mention girls always seem to like my car.
smiley1.gif
Edited by: jcolec02

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey jcolec02, what kind of car do you have?