Young Girl Thanks Russians

Quiet Speed

Mentor
It's been pretty much a blitz of selective news in favor of President Mikheil Saakashvili of Georgia on Fox News. That is why the video below of an interview with a young girl who was in South Ossetia at the time the bombing started is surprising.

Video

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
smiley20.gif
Thanks for posting the video!

Nice to see a little truth about what's going on over there managed to slip past the neocons at Fox.Edited by: JD1986

Tom Iron

Mentor
Seemed like the guy didn't like what they were saying too much.

Tom Iron...

Kaptain

Master
That reporter cut'em off everytime the old lady brought up who was really at fault. Notice how the lady even knows the neocon gig and says "I know you don't want to hear this" when she got cut-off.

G

What was that last comment he made, after proclaiming the girl a hero in San Francisco? Did he really say "there are gray areas in war"?

Was that his attempt to have the last word and lessen the impact of what she was saying (blaming the Georgians)?

I liked how even the 12 year old said it, not just the aunt.

I was just going to post this myself. Great minds...
smiley4.gif

Obviously faux news is not happy with the truth accidently coming out on what was intended to be a "feel good" human interest story. This innocent girl was caught in a cowardly and premeditated attack by a criminal nation against defenseless civilians.

Who came to her rescue? The USA? No, it was the evil Russians.

It's funny that the "gray areas of war" is never a valid excuse when we're talking about Palestinians or World War 2 crimes, or anything else the zionists want us to condemn. It's something that gets trotted out for Israeli atrocities, or in this case zionist dominated Georgia.

Let's get some of the Georgia apologists on this thread to explain this one away, please. You can't make me go away with a commercial break!
smiley36.gif

5aba7496aaea.jpg

Bart

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
Who came to her rescue? The USA? No, it was the evil Russians.

Let's get some of the Georgia apologists on this thread to explain this one away, please.

JuanMcCainor is it John McCohen?whatever,he would not agree with you.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/08/12/1261994.as px

MCCAIN: 'WE ARE ALL GEORGIANS'
From NBC/NJ's Adam Aigner-Treworgy
YORK, Pa. -- Using the Georgian president's nickname -- although mispronouncing his last name -- McCain said he spoke with President "Misha" Saakashvili today and reassured him that "the thoughts and the prayers and support of the American people are with that brave little nation as they struggle for their freedom and independence."
"And he wanted me to say thank you to you, to give you his heartfelt thanks for the support of the American people for this tiny little democracy far away from the United States of America," McCain said of his conversation with Saakashvili. "And I told him that I know I speak for every American when I say to him, 'Today we are all Georgians.'" (snip)Edited by: Bart

And now your idiot in chief is enraging the Russians by placing that missile base in Poland.

How will this calm the russians into a ceasefire GWB?

McCains response shows me that he is a warmongering zionist idiot like his old pal GW. Somebody PLEASE do something about the necons before they kill us all and destroy America.
smiley7.gif

Edit: Now Russia is claiming that they will consider a nuclear strike on Poland if it installs this base. Now what Bush? They are trying to drag you in and collapse your nation moron!Edited by: InfamousOne

G

The ethnic strife in Georgia is the most important lesson for us to learn from this conflict. Russian "militias" sweep in after the army and deliver various attacks on various civilians targets. In short, once civil authorities are hamstrung by invasion, the local people vent their built-up ethnic hatreds on each other, using the invasion as an opportunity to clear out the ethnic minorities.

Militias, meaning armed and cohesive groups of civilians, rule the day. Americans, take note!