You want group behavior?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
They looked Asian to me - like Filipino or Vietnamese. Hard to tell but some had longer hair and lighter colored skin than some in the crowd.

Still, a heinous beating. At least the victim was able to walk away from it.

I wonder what would have happened had he drawn a gun and shot a couple of the vermin. He'd have probably been brought up on murder or manslaughter charges, as these kids were obviously just having some fun!

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun, I checked out the video again based on your observation. To me the crowd looks predominantly groidal, with perhaps a few Latin mixes thrown if for good measure. The big fat guy could be amixture of Indian or Asian. The hideous SOB who sneaks around and blind sides the guy sure looks black to me as do most of his dogs. Lets see how many soccer mom's protest this behavior and empathize with the victimor even hold - take back the night - vigils. If this was a black assaulted by whites it would have been portrayed as a racist hate crime.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart, one thing we can tell for sure - it wasn't a mob of white kids. And thats all we need to know.

White warlord

This video is the reason why white people need to become registered hand gun owners like myself and carry them.God I wish it had been me after the first 5 rounds fired it woulda been comical to see them run like a pack of wild dogs with their tails between their legs after the prey turns preditor.