YObama’s Speech â€â€￾ A Brief for Whitey

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Outstanding insight from Old Right, paleocon patriot Pat Buchanan...

Obama's Speech  A Brief for Whitey

By Patrick J. Buchanan

How would he pull it off? I wondered.

How would Barack explain to his press groupies why he sat silent in a pew for 20 years as the Rev. Jeremiah Wright delivered racist rants against white America for our maligning of Fidel and Gadhafi, and inventing AIDS to infect and kill black people?

How would he justify not walking out as Wright spewed his venom about "the U.S. of K.K.K. America," and howled, "God damn America!"

My hunch was right. Barack would turn the tables.

Yes, Barack agreed, Wright's statements were "controversial," and "divisive," and "racially charged," reflecting a "distorted view of America."

But we must understand the man in full and the black experience out of which the Rev. Wright came: 350 years of slavery and segregation.

Barack then listed black grievances and informed us what white America must do to close the racial divide and heal the country.

The "white community," said Barack, must start "acknowledging that what ails the African-American community does not just exist in the minds of black people; that the legacy of discriminationâ€â€and current incidents of discrimination, while less overt than in the pastâ€â€are real and must be addressed. Not just with words, but with deeds ... ." [Full text]

And what deeds must we perform to heal ourselves and our country?

The "white community" must invest more money in black schools and communities, enforce civil rights laws, ensure fairness in the criminal justice system and provide this generation of blacks with "ladders of opportunity" that were "unavailable" to Barack's and the Rev. Wright's generations.

What is wrong with Barack's prognosis and Barack's cure?

Only this. It is the same old con, the same old shakedown that black hustlers have been running since the Kerner Commission blamed the riots in Harlem, Watts, Newark, Detroit and a hundred other cities on, as Nixon put it, "everybody but the rioters themselves."

Was "white racism" really responsible for those black men looting auto dealerships and liquor stories, and burning down their own communities, as Otto Kerner saidâ€â€that liberal icon until the feds put him away for bribery.

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America.

Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.

This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.

Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the '60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.

Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folksâ€â€with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotasâ€â€to advance black applicants over white applicants.

Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?

Barack talks about new "ladders of opportunity" for blacks.

Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for "deserving" white kids.

Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America's fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

***Reference article...

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey D Destroyer, is this a current article or one that came out months ago? Regardless it is spot on.

Here is a paragraph that validates the article and the utter failure of the black race.

All one has to do is look that the asians specifically the Japanese and Chinese. They have been discriminated against in the past and some held in concentration camps for Christ's sake. They don't cry racism, are not lazy, don't commit crimes, speak proper English, respect all, study hard, create wealth as opposed to taking my wealth, have a proud history(except for that Pearl Harbor mistake)understood why the bomb was used.

Bottom line the complete opposite of the blacks here now.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Westside,

this is an older column, but no less valid all the same.

LabMan

Mentor
Another solid find Dixie,

Buchanan has said many times what others will not,and that is uplifting,some others are, Paul Craig Roberts,Jerry Mazza,Alan Stang,and the best of all,our own Don Wassall,of course the works of these solid men can only be found on the internet.

J.B. Cash,you sir,are included in above group!

P-NutLane

Guru
If a white man reads that without getting heated, and wanting to go to war for the cause, he cant call himself a man at all. Did yall hear the Reid guy asy too many jobs were going to "Qualified white men''?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for posting this Dixie! Pat is always fun to read.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Pat hits the nail on the head again: It Can't Happen Here.

<H4>July 10, 2009</H4>
<H2>PJB: It Can't Happen Here</H2>
<DIV =entry-text>

by Patrick J. Buchanan

So grave was the crisis in western China that President Hu Jintao canceled a meeting with President Obama, broke off from the G8 summit and flew home.

By official count, 158 are dead, 1,080 injured and a thousand arrested in ethnic violence between Han Chinese and the Muslim, Turkic-speaking Uighurs of Xinjiang. That is the huge oil-rich province that borders Pakistan, Afghanistan and several Central Asian countries that seceded from the Soviet Union.

Uighur sources put the death toll much higher.

The Communist Party chief in Xinjiang has promised to execute those responsible for the killings.

In 1989, fear that what was happening in Eastern Europe might happen in Beijing produced Tiananmen Square. The flooding of Chinese troops into Xinjiang bespeaks a fear that what happened to the Soviet Union could happen to China. Unlike Mikhail Gorbachev, the Chinese, as they showed in Tibet, will wage civil war to crush secession.

Already, Beijing has struggled to ensure perpetual possession of Inner Mongolia, Xinjiang and Tibet â€" half of the national territory â€" by moving in millions of Han Chinese, swamping the indigenous peoples, as they did in Manchuria.

The larger issue here is the enduring power of ethnonationalism â€" the drive of ethnic minorities, embryonic nations, to break free and create their own countries, where their faith, culture and language are predominant. The Uighurs are such a people.

Ethnonationalism caused the Balkan wars of 1912 and 1913, triggered World War I in Sarajevo, and tore apart the Austro-Hungarian and Ottoman empires. Ethnonationalism birthed Ireland, Turkey and Israel.

Ethnonationalism in the 1990s tore apart the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia, and broke up Czechoslovakia, creating two-dozen nations out of three. Last August, ethnonationalism, with an assist from the Russian Army, relieved Georgia of Abkhazia and South Ossetia.

Russia has its own ethnic worries in Chechnya, Dagestan and Ingushetia, whose Moscow-installed president was nearly blown to pieces two weeks ago and where a Chechen convoy was ambushed last week with 10 soldiers killed.

The ethnonationalism that pulled Ireland out of the United Kingdom in 1921 is pulling Scotland out. It split the Asian subcontinent up into Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Iran, Iraq and Pakistan are all threatened.

Persians are a bare majority against the combined numbers of Azeris, Kurds, Arabs and Baluch. Each of those minorities shares a border with kinfolk â€" in Azerbaijan, Kurdistan, Iraq and Pakistan.

Turkey has fought for decades against Kurd ethnonationalism.

If one were to wager on new nations, Kurdistan and Baluchistan would be among the favorites. And Pashtun in Pakistan outnumber Pashtun in Afghanistan, though in the latter they are the majority.

In Africa, the savage attacks on the Kikiyu by Luo manifest a resurgent tribalism, as did the horrors of Rwanda, where Tutsi in the hundreds of thousands were massacred by Hutu.

President Clinton may have apologized to the Africans for not sending troops to stop the genocide in Rwanda, but if the America of Obama is into interventionism to protect human rights, Africa in the 21st century should provide us plenty of opportunity.

Evo Morales in Bolivia, Ollanta Humala in Peru and Venezuela's Hugo Chavez are stoking the embers, goading the Indian populations, the indigenous peoples, to take back what the white man took 500 years ago. They have met with no small success.

The contrast between insouciant America and serious China today is instructive. China is protectionist; America free trade. China is nationalist; America globalist. China's economy is export-driven; America's base is consumption. China saves; America spends. China uses its foreign exchange to lock up overseas resources; America uses foreign aid for humanitarian assistance to failed states. Behaving like ruthlessly purposeful 19th-century Americans, China grows as America shrinks.

Where Beijing floods its borderlands with Han to reduce indigenous populations to minorities, and stifles religious, ethnic and linguistic diversity, America, declaring, "Diversity is our strength!"Â invites the whole world to come to America and swamp her own native-born.

Observing the lightning breakup of the Soviet Union, the Chinese take ethnonationalism with deadly seriousness. American's elite regard it an irrelevancy, an obsession only of the politically retarded.

After all, they tell us, we were never blood-and-soil people, always a propositional nation, a nation of ideas. Our belief in democracy, diversity, and equality define us and make us different from all other nations.

Indeed, we now happily predict the year, 2042, when Americans of European ancestry become a minority in a country whose Founding Fathers declared it set aside for "ourselves and our posterity."Â

Without the assent of her people, America is being converted from a Christian country, nine in 10 of whose people traced their roots to Europe as late as the time of JFK, into a multiracial, multiethnic, multilingual, multicultural Tower of Babel not seen since the late Roman Empire.

The city farthest along the path is Los Angeles, famous worldwide for the number, variety, and size of its ethnic and racial street gangs.

Not to worry. It can't happen here.

Europe

Mentor
The US and Europe won't exist in 100 years as we know it. Why do the elites want to give away the country?I don't like to feel like a foreigner in my own country. According to DAvid Putnam, the more diversity there is, the less trust there is.And Putnam is for diversity. Who wants all this immigration? Nobody, but the immigrants. Now they are hiring foreign teachers in the State of Washington. Italy is the next country ready to be taken over. Who cares anymore? I don't. I'll gladly die tomorrow, I am so sick of everything.Then I won't have to hear about what Sarah Palin is going to do or what hot women an actor is dating that I'm not. This is what news is today. OR some cemetary being ransacked. Get cremated people. Who cares what happens to dust in a coffin.

chris371

Mentor
Lighten up dude! We havent lost yet. Find a nice white girl, get married, and have a few white kids. Thats what im doing. You need to do the same, so my kids arent the only of their kind in school.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I agree, chris371.

waterbed

Mentor
good article but you can't blame blacks fully on what Jeremiah wright says because if you go back to like 1600 Jeremiah wrights forefarthers were probably mostly Europeans.becuase I have never seen A black african with an average white peoples skin like jeremiah wright ,also his long head and ears are not common in west africa ,his hair is a bit curly but whites can have that also but his hair is not like a black african,his nose is common black african.I would say he is like 65% white 35% black african

maybe he tought in his younger years I want to be seen as black so if I blame whitey like a lot of blacks do or even a lot more I will be seen more black and fit in nicely into the black community.LOL.

Europe

Mentor
chris371 said:
Lighten up dude! We havent lost yet. Find a nice white girl, get married, and have a few white kids. Thats what im doing. You need to do the same, so my kids arent the only of their kind in school.

No kids for me. This planet is a nightmare.I am too old anyway. You have to be rich to get a young women, like that idiot Mel Gibson. I hate that guy, but that's another story. Him and his stupid religion movie. What a jacksass.

It disappoints me that Europe is going to be destroyed.