Yet another

Bart

Hall of Famer
Our government has turned a blind eye to the millions of invaders crossing our borders. Our jails and prisons are filled with these lawless marauders. But of course the Feds spare no cost when it comes to persecuting and prosecuting octogenarians who served in the German military during the War. Mr. Hansll is now 81 years old, meaning he was only17when conscripted.

http://www.gazetteonline.com/2006/03/07/Home/naziguard.prt

<B =ISISdateline>DES MOINES, IA - [/B]A federal appeals court on Tuesday upheld a lower court ruling revoking the citizenship of a former Nazi concentration camp guard.

The U.S. 8th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that a federal district judge was correct in revoking the citizenship of John Hansl, 81, who lives in Des Moines.

The U.S. Department of Justice filed a complaint against Hansl in July 2003, claiming he hid his military service when he applied for a visa to come to the United States in 1955. He was granted a visa and became a U.S. citizen in 1960.

Hansl was a guard with the Waffen SS at the Sachsenhausen and Natzweiler-Struthof concentration camps in 1943 and 1944. His duties included guarding prisoners from watch towers, marching prisoners at gunpoint to work sites near the prison, court records show.

He was ordered to shoot any prisoner who tried to escape and helped search for an escaped prisoner who was later shot to death, although Hansl did not pull he trigger, court records show.

Hansl claimed he did not voluntarily join the Waffen SS and that officials knew of his military service before he was granted a visa to emigrate to the United States.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Other than the Romanian people seeking vengeance against their communist ruler, not a single communist has been charged with any crimes or paid any price whatsoever since the end of the Cold War, while in this country the powers that be are still feverishly hunting for "Nazi war criminals" like the then 17-year-old kid mentioned above. Many "former" communists are still in the legislatures of the Soviet bloc countries, just under different party labels. Joe McCarthy has been proven right in most of his accusations, but the media still carries on as if he was a madman whose accusations were baseless.

Communism was responsible for the deaths of at least 50 million people, and most likely a lot more than that, especially if we include China, which is still communist run but has turned to state capitalism. Communism is the most vicious, criminal form of rule ever devised by man. How many TV shows and movies have ever denounced communism or portrayed Stalin as the murderous dictator he was? Yet Hitler is still a staple of media portrayals and everyday discourse. There are no negative consequences to having been a communist, or still being one. Might it have something to do with the fact that nazism was anti-Jewish and communism isn't?

guest301

Hall of Famer
I think communism should be regarded with the same amount of disgust that the word Nazi gets. I agree with you about Joe McCarthy being proven right by history. I also think the communist chinese are a very dangerous nation and I believe they will become much more aggressive militarily after the 2008 Olympics. Don, I know you are no big fan of Ann Coulter but she wrote a excellent chapter in defence of Joe McCarthy in one of her best selling books last year..it opened up my eyes to the man..you should read that chapter. She took alot of heat for her defence of him. The liberals use Joe McCarthy as sort of a right wing boogeyman so often that they would have had to invent him if he had never existed.