Worst commercial ever...

jcolec02

Mentor
yeah it pretty much speaks for itself...
smiley5.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Anak said:
Unsurprisingly these are very popular with the DWFs.

More innovative slapstick comedy from our hilarious Hebrew (and white self-loathing) associates!

A commercial which features a large, muscular Negro beating up on a white nerd has become the Supreme Cliché of our time. Wait, scratch that"¦the obligatory comparisons of everything that is deemed universally negative to "Hitler"Â￾ or "Nazism"Â￾ is even more hackneyed. And white men of German decent swallow it whole, and beg daddy for more delicious deception.

All of the glowing comments (each made by a white man, I'm sure) below the video sounded like the sweaty-tailgating-loser crowd. In my 24 years of watching TV, I think about 2-3 commercials have ever made me laugh. Also, I've never used the ultra-expensive Old Spice deodorant, because I'm a heterosexual. Edited by: Thrashen

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Sheer cultural marxist propaganda. Terry Crews played in the NFL from 91-96 & is now an "actor". He's going to be in the action movie "The Expendables" (with Bruce Willis, Stallone, Arnie, Jet Li, etc.)...in a role meant for Wesley Snipes. Crews was also in (American Gladiator knock-off) "Battledome". I'm fully confident I'd tear through this supposed bad@$$ in a street fight...as a physique does not a fighter make.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: DixieDestroyer

jcolec02

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
Sheer cultural marxist propaganda. Terry Crews played in the NFL from 91-96 & is now an "actor". He's going to be in the action movie "The Expendables" (with Bruce Willis, Stallone, Arnie, Jet Li, etc.)...in a role meant for Wesley Snipes. Crews was also in (American Gladiator knock-off) "Battledome". I'm fully confident I'd tear through this supposed bad@$$ in a street fight...as a physique does not a fighter make.
smiley2.gif
Yea that guy is in alot of movies, not the best actor obviously
smiley2.gif

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I like how the negro can call the White man " dummy". Don't expect to see the opposite in a commercial. I used Old Spice "Red Zone" twice and had a terrible, burning rash for at least 8 weeks. Yes, the odor was nonexistent, however, so was my ability to produce sweat for a month and a half.

Please stay away from Old Spice deodorant. BTW, they did offer me a new stick of deodorant and a check for the purchase price when I called to complain. Now that's customer service.

The Hock

Master
And by the way, my understanding is that anti-perspirants work by inflaming your sweat glands with tiny bits of aluminum that cause them to swell shut. That's how it keeps you from sweating. Doesn't sound healty to me. I only use plain old deoderant. Edited by: The Hock

Bear Backer

Mentor
The Hock said:
And by the way, my understanding is that anti-perspirants work by inflaming your sweat glands with tiny bits of aluminum that cause them to swell shut. That's how it keeps you from sweating. Doesn't sound healty to me. I only use plain old deoderant.

Me too. I don't even believe they really work all that well. They have never stopped me from sweating and isntead just give me rashes. I use plain old deodorant. Heck sometimes I have even just say forget the roll on stuff and went straight for the spray on kind if I am worried about white marks or sticky pits. I have even used Mennen's aftershave instead of DO. Shaving or waxing your pits also goes a long way to cutting down on odor. Plus it just feels cooler in the heat of summer. Edited by: Bear Backer