Wladimir vs. Rahman Dec 13

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It's just funny how the best they can do right now is put recycled black hopes like Rahman or Toney against Klitschko. Is that the best they have to offer? Rahman certainly doesn't deserve a title shot. After losing to Maskaev his biggest win was beating Toney which he really didn't. It was originally a TKO for Toney. He barely got past Zuri Lawrence who is a C level fighter at best. Kali Meehan, Taras Bidenko, or even JD Chapman are more deserving of this fight. The black skin privilege is really upsetting me.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I wonder what hilarious way Rahman will lose this time?

Perhaps through the ropes and onto the floor next to the judges while a riot ensues (again)?

Perhaps pleading for mercy at his opponets' feet before getting TKOed (again)?

Or perhaps doing nothing for 12 rounds while fighting like a super-cautious little girl (again)?

Seriously, Wlad might really hurt Rahman. I admire Maskaev, but he's not in the same universe as Wlad, and he KOed Rahman twice. We should be worried that Wlad will "overlook" this bum and get caught....but these days, he doesnt overlook anyone.

Sean

Mentor
I've noticed people bashing Wlad for fighting Rahman over Maskaev. But, then again, if he'd fought Maskaev, they'd have said he was "ducking" Rahman like his borther did. Wlad just can't win with these people!

Still, it's a really good fight on short notice. Wlad should pick up a win over a guy who fought Lewis twice. If Wlad can KO him in grand fashion, it will actually do a lot for him. I predict Wlad by TKO in the 9th.

P-NutLane

Guru
I hope Wlad swells them fat lips even more for a round or two, then kos this N....rs face in with a big hook.

Amren.com

Mentor
Sean said:
I've noticed people bashing Wlad for fighting Rahman over Maskaev. But, then again, if he'd fought Maskaev, they'd have said he was "ducking" Rahman like his borther did. Wlad just can't win with these people!

Still, it's a really good fight on short notice. Wlad should pick up a win over a guy who fought Lewis twice. If Wlad can KO him in grand fashion, it will actually do a lot for him. I predict Wlad by TKO in the 9th.

I don't think winning against Rahman now really helps Wlad a lot. It will be fun to add another KO to my highlight reel though.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Zaurbek Baysangurov will be fighting on the undercard against African-American Cornelius Bundrage.

Baysangurov is overdue for a title shot at super welterweight.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey JD1986 watching your short vid on King Abraham, gives Felix Sturm chills and exposes him as a pretender. I suspect the King will fight Pavlik early next year in a pick'em fight. Felix Sturm should step up and fight Abraham and stop being a fake title holder.

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
I guess no one here is too worried about Wlad's upcoming fight against Rahman, considering there haven't been any comments about it for a while.

I hope we don't get too spoiled with white men controlling the majority of the belts above 140 in recent years.

I expect Wlad to destroy Rahman, to be sure, but let's not get too complacent in our support of white champions. Each and every fight is critical, even more so when one of our white champs risks his title by fighting a black chump like Rahman.

Let's go Wlad! Knock Rahman out early-you can even send him through the ropes like Maskaev did.
smiley36.gif

P-NutLane

Guru
Come-on Klitschko!
smiley32.gif
How funny would it be if Wlad brutaly puts him away in the 1st!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: P-NutLane

Amren.com

Mentor
Van_Slyke_CF said:
I guess no one here is too worried about Wlad's upcoming fight against Rahman, considering there haven't been any comments about it for a while.

I hope we don't get too spoiled with white men controlling the majority of the belts above 140 in recent years.

I expect Wlad to destroy Rahman, to be sure, but let's not get too complacent in our support of white champions. Each and every fight is critical, even more so when one of our white champs risks his title by fighting a black chump like Rahman.

Let's go Wlad! Knock Rahman out early-you can even send him through the ropes like Maskaev did.
smiley36.gif

We don't really have much at 147 and 154. We do have most (17 of 20) from 160 and up.

Probably not much chatter on this fight because Rahman sucks and it should be an easy fight for Wlad.

Anything less than a KO win (preferably before round 9) for Wlad will be a disaster.Edited by: Amren.com

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I'm looking forward to this fight!
smiley1.gif

I'm hoping Wlad has taken Rahman seriously, because Hasim does have that powerful right he decked Lennox Lewis with.

But if Wlad is focused, no way will he lose this one.
smiley2.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Anyone know of any links for this fight? Also, what time is this one supposed to start?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks gentlemen!
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Good luck to Wladimir tonight. I'm pretty sure he should win easily but he still should be careful. Any heavyweight can be dangerous at times as most have heavy hands. It would have to be one heck ofa lucky shot. Wlad will be fine.

I hope he calls out David Haye. I can't stand this guy. He might be worse than Gayweather.
smiley36.gif
Wlad needs to teach him a lesson in manners. Other than that, we need Wlad to try and attain another belt next year.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It will be a while before he fights Haye whitelightning. His next fight will be against Povetkin I believe and then possibly Haye. Has anyone seen this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnOANul82Tw

Man I really hate this scumbag Haye.

I am hoping the stream works as I don't have HBO. I have Showtime but lately there haven't been any good fights on.Edited by: whiteathlete33