Wladimir Klitschko vs Derek Chisora

ww

Guru
It's hardly Chisora's first crime in the UK. He's got a long record of violent crimes.  Silly question - since the UK is deliberately being destroyed by immigration invasion - but why isn't Chisora deported back to Africa from whence he came?  And that goes for Barry Soetoro alias Barak Hussein Obama, too.

ww

Guru
This was hardly Chisora's first crime. He has a long violent criminal record.

""I did about 10 crimes but I never got locked up for any of them," Chisora, who wants to become the biggest thing to come out of Finchley since Margaret Thatcher, said. "They never caught me at the crime scene. The law in this country means that they have to catch you at the crime scene to prove anything. They have to catch you red-handed. Every time I got arrested they would say, ‘You're under arrest for this and that,' and I would say, ‘Cool, let's go.' "Â

http://www.thestandard.co.zw/sports/26237-top-zim-born-boxer-was-a-robber.html

You gotta go to freakin Zimbabwe to hear about this!

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Chisora received a fine and a suspended sentence instead of jail time.

So his fight with Wlad will go ahead on Dec 11.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
space hillbilly said:
With all the great easteuro fighters why is Waldimir fighting this bum???

I'd like an answer to that question as well, SpaceHillbilly. The K brothers fight too many black bums while top fighters like Adamek, Boystov, Platov, and Dimitrenko are still waiting for their titles shots.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Britain is the second strongest boxing market in Europe. That's the only reason a no hoper like Chisora is getting this shot. If Chisora were a Pole or an Italian, K2 promotions would have looked elsewhere for an opponent.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Chisora received just a slap on the wrist, so to speak, for beating up his white girlfriend (who has since broken up with him).

Now that I know the details of WHY he was in court, I want to see Wladimir put a bad beating on this creep.

Parody said:
Chisora received just a slap on the wrist, so to speak, for beating up his white girlfriend (who has since broken up with him).

Now that I know the details of WHY he was in court, I want to see Wladimir put a bad beating on this creep.
Well i don't see nothing worng with him haveing a white girlfrind, but i want Waldimir to win....

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
space hillbilly said:
I'd like an answer to that question as well, SpaceHillbilly. The K brothers fight too many black bums while top fighters like Adamek, Boystov, Platov, and Dimitrenko are still waiting for their titles shots.

I agree...

Why not give the big payday to someone who better deserves it? Platov is better than Chisora.

But that being said, I enjoy seeing Wlad dominate these overrated, overhyped "athletically superior" negroes.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
space hillbilly said:
Parody said:
Chisora received just a slap on the wrist, so to speak, for beating up his white girlfriend (who has since broken up with him). Now that I know the details of WHY he was in court, I want to see Wladimir put a bad beating on this creep.
Well i don't see nothing worng with him haveing a white girlfrind, but i want Waldimir to win....

Our women deserve better than a promiscious negro who will probably give them a STD or two, likely beat them up (as Chisora did to his white girlfriend), cheat on them, and eventually abandon them.

Parody said:
space hillbilly said:
Parody said:
Chisora received just a slap on the wrist, so to speak, for beating up his white girlfriend (who has since broken up with him). Now that I know the details of WHY he was in court, I want to see Wladimir put a bad beating on this creep.

Our women deserve better than a promiscious negro who will probably give them a STD or two, likely beat them up (as Chisora did to his white girlfriend), cheat on them, and eventually abandon them.
smiley32.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
whiteathlete33 said:
space hillbilly said:

I agree...

Why not give the big payday to someone who better deserves it? Platov is better than Chisora.

But that being said, I enjoy seeing Wlad dominate these overrated, overhyped "athletically superior" negroes.

I think the answer is that most boxing fans still see the negro as the superior athlete. Even though the Eastern Euros I mentioned are much better than Chisora and Shannon Briggs the Klitschko brothers are pushed into fighting the magic negroes.

ww

Guru
I knew they would just give it a slap on its wrist.  After all it was only a White girl it beat up on. It has a long and violent arrest record in the UK.  How about deporting it back to Zimbabwe (formerly the civilized country of Rhodesia)?  

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Klitschko Wants To Punish "Woman Beater" Chisora[/b]

By Ruslan Chikov

WBO/IBO/IBF heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko is hoping to hand out a lot of punishment on Saturday at the SAP-Arena in Mannheim, Germany. He will defend the belst against undefeated British boxer Dereck Chisora. He considers him to be a more dangerous opponent than WBA champion David Haye.
"Chisora is stronger than David Haye. He's like a young wild bull. He's not some great thinker," Klitschko told Tomas Dierenga.
Chisora has been involved in his share of legal troubles. Earlier this year he struck an ex-girlfriend after finding a text message from another man on her mobile phone. Last month he received a twelve week suspended prison sentence after being found guilty on the assault charges. Klitschko is disgusted with the actions of Chisora.
"As a man, I find impossible to beat a women. If the man's occupation is that of a boxer, he comes across as a bigger loser," Klitschko said.

At today's presser, Derek Chisora called Manny Steward an "Uncle Tom" for training a white boxer.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Chisora and his camp must feel that the only way they can win is make Wlad take this personal and lure him into a slug fest. Wlad and Manny are too smart for that and they should toy with him until he is too wobbly to stand. I think Chisora got his strategy from watching clips of Rocky III where Clubber Lang called himself a real man before the first fight against Rocky....

Westside

Hall of Famer
I hope Wlad administers a frightful beating on this scrub affeletic boxer. I hope it surpasses Vitali's near killing of Briggs.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I've been waiting for this fight for a while. I see an early knockout by around the 6th or 7th round. The only thing that would stop that from happening is if Chisora runs the whole fight like most of Wlads opponents. I hope he knocks the crap out of him and then calls out Haye again!

ww

Guru
This latest "Englishman" by way of the African jungle has a violent criminal record a yard long.

muning

The fact that this fight is not on TV in the U.S is an utter disgrase. Thank you Ross Jewburg

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
muning said:
The fact that this fight is not on TV in the U.S is an utter disgrase. Thank you Ross Jewburg

Why would it be? Chisora has no chance in this fight so it won't be shown in the US.