Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The only thing Haye needs to save is himself. I would rather have him fight Vitali because he has no chance of winning that fight. He has a 1% percent chance of beating Wladimir.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey JD1986 don't forget when Tyson said, " I want to throw a baby on the ground and stomp on his testicles!" melt down moment. It was alarming and funny at the same time. Man, Tyson is a degenerate.
smiley36.gif

j41181

Master
Westside said:
Hey JD1986 don't forget when Tyson said, " I want to throw a baby on the ground and stomp on his testicles!" melt down moment. It was alarming and funny at the same time. Man, Tyson is a degenerate.
smiley36.gif
The tattoo on his freaking face is enough to make him look like a criminal. Where in the Sam hell did he ever get that lame idea for a tattoo?

Some idiot even tried to explain the tattoo symbol, which I could care less what it means.
smiley36.gif

j41181

Master
The Hock said:
Boxing is just fine. It's the main stream media that needs saving.
Very true, it's full of childish idiots who need to grow up.
smiley36.gif

StarWars

Mentor
I agree. The advertising of the sport as well as the mainstream media in America need some changing. I am curious as to the popularity off the sport overseas, however. I have a feeling America is liing in a fake world where only black athletes get publicity.

j41181

Master
StarWars said:
I have a feeling America is liing in a fake world where only black athletes get publicity.
When you have Ali, Jordan, Michael Johnson, and Tyson dominating the American sporting limelight for so many years, it's enough to make idiotic whites think blacks are the best athletes.
smiley5.gif

Maple Leaf

Mentor
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Haye has already been beaten -in and now out of the ring. Haye has had his pants pulled down and everyone has had a good chuckle at how infantile his negotiating is. He has lost the negotiations, will get the peanuts he deserves, and will get the sound, bloody beating he craves from the incredibly big and talented Wladimir Klitschko. Haye was desperate for this fight because he suspected he could not earn it the usual way by fighting through the contenders as many of them would finish him off before he could of had a "chance" at fighting for the title.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm counting the days till this fight. I just might have to put some spare change on it as well.
smiley2.gif
I cannot wait for Klitschko to K.O. David Haye. He never shuts up and either do the stupid fans that root for him. I can't wait to see the looks peoples faces that night as their black hero gets K.T.F.O.

StarWars

Mentor
Here is a link to an article that make sense for once. It explains how Haye's style just won't have a chance to Klitschko's jab or right hand, and that Haye can only overpower people or hit and run; neither of which he will pull off versus Wlad. I agree with the white people haters on this one; some randomn safety in the NFL has a better chance against a heavyweight like Wladimir than Haye. Still, nobody alive or maybe ever have shown they can beat either of the menacing brothers.

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/news.php?p=15867&more=1

The hyperlink won't work.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Here is Haye's embarressing loss to then 40-year old cruiserweight, Carl Thompson.

Haye actually doesnt fight all that bad....until the much littler, much older Thompson begins to wail on him. Haye was literally out on his feet, yet was still trying to "look cool."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhWh3tN5s4M

I've never seen an opponent get under Wlad's skin before, I actually heard him curse in an inverview when asked about Haye.

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
^^

Maybe Wlad has such a dislike for Haye because he realizes he and his brother Vitali have had to sweat, cut, hit (and be hit), bruise, and heal for years to get to where they are today, where as Haye can get as far (and farther) doing jack sh-- because he is one of the "anointed" natural athletes who deserve to win the HW championships on looks alone, "earning" laurels and respect Wlad and his brother -- and all white boxers in Don King's America -- can only dream of.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
My prediction for the fight is as follows: Haye will make numerous attempts to get inside on Wladimir with little success. He will take punishing shots during those attempts. He will lose by UD or late round KO. He will then whine like the little punk he is and make excuses.

StarWars

Mentor
My prediction is Haye gets knocked out very fast. He will expect the jab early on but a pissed off Wladimir will just take one or two punches and finish Haye off quickly with a strong right hand. That will shut everyone up.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Haye is a moron who claims he knows how to defeat Wladimir. He has some kind of a supposed strategy for the fight. That is the same thing Thompson, Rahman, Ibragimov,Brewster, Austin, Brock, Peter, and Peter though in his past 8 fights. I think Ibragimov is a much better fighter than Haye and he couldn't do anything against Klitschko.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Support from unlikely places: the boxing forums that I have browsed of North American websites are overwhelmingly in favour of the Klitschkos in this match-up. In some cases the posters are almost all ripping into Haye for his antics and predict his self- destruction. Haye is yet another of a long parade of overhyped, loud mouthed black athletes.Edited by: Maple Leaf

GiovaniMarcon

Mentor
Would it be reasonable for me to assume that if Klitschko wins, he'll be no more respected afterward than he was before ("Oh look at him, beating up on a smaller, brave man"), where as if he loses, Haye will be elected Jesus Christ II ?

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Very well put, Giovani.

The point you've made is "to be assumed" for all white success in athletics, and nearly every other achievement one can imagine.

Wlad Klitschko has basically everything to lose, and nothing to gain. If Haye catches him with a lucky punch, Wlad will be forever known as a colossal failure, a phoney, and weak-chinned.

If Haye is beaten soundly (the most likely outcome), he will be remembered as the "courageous cruiserweight that fought the #2 heavyweight on planet earth."

If Klitschko wins, there will be barely a mention on ESPN and the like....if Haye wins, the caste floodgates will open wide. The actions of the sports media and the powers-that-be has become all too predictable.Edited by: Thrashen

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Good posts Giovani and Thrasen.Klitschko gets absolutely nothing out of this fight. I have seen some people on Youtube bashing the Klitschko's in regard to the rematch clause. The truth is if Jack Johnson, Mike Tyson, Lennox Lewis, Evander Holyfield, and Riddick Bowe were all in the prime of their careers at this minute and Klitschko beat them he still wouldn't get his respect. Giving Haye a beating the Jews will still make excuses.

j41181

Master
Sigh.....we may never see the end of this. Anytime a white athlete is achieving extraordinary success, the Jewish-led haters always find an excuse to explain the level of competition their facing. A black athlete would never have any doubts put on him.

Wladimir will always be bamboozled because of the fighters he was facing in his day, just like Rocky did in his day. If anyone ever remembers, the great Ali often fought white patsies in his day (guys like Wepner, and Dunn), and somehow nobody ever takes notice of that. Ali often fought white boxers to prove black superiority, which the stupid public quickly bought into.

But now here, we have a white champion, and what credit does he get for his utter domination? Alibis that he's facing weak opposition. The general public seems to not enjoy seeing black fighters lose these days (very sickening). Whatever will be said about Wald once the fight happens, I hope he can smack him to kingdom come, and continue annoying these caste loving idiots for a very long time. Enough to make them go insane.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: j41181

j41181

Master
whiteathlete33 said:
I can't wait to see what kind of crap Atlas will be saying during this fight.
He will say nothing but the usual trash that he really is.
smiley36.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The fight between Chuck Wepner and Ali should have humiliated Ali. Wepner was a random NJ bartender who took the fight on very short notice.

Wepner scored a knockdown midway through, and Ali failed to TKO Wepner until only seconds remained (which was actually a lame, ref stoppage). Wepner fought bravely, despite having little-to-no boxing skill (other than taking punches).

Sylvester Stallone watched the fight and was inspired to write the "Rocky" series.

If either Klitschko had fought an opponent the caliber of Chuck Wepner, and didnt KO him immediately...the media would never let him (or any of us) forget it. The double standard is getting so dull and predictable.Edited by: Thrashen