Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

white is right

Hall of Famer
BUT the odds keep dropping. Looks like they're down to about 3 1/2 to 1 now. Why? Makes me think they're planning some monkey business.
I didn't hear any stories of Wlad looking flat in sparring. To me this speculation is similar to neighbours speculating on another neighbours weight gain or loss and wondering what disease he or she has.

The Hock

Master
I wish I could be there. I spent 3 1/2 years in Europe and visited a number of places, but never made it to a Slavic country. Couldn't, really, because they were all behind the Iron Curtain back then. You look at the weigh-in video and you see the same faces you see in Eastern Front war documentaries. Hard faces. Russia/Ukraine have had so much brutality in their history. Those people are tough. In the last days of WW 2 Mr. Toothbrush Mustache had to concede that he had made a horrible mistake and had underestimated them.

The fight. If Vlad gets in trouble it'll be a Povetkins left hook that does it. Otherwise it's another methodical (but not boring, to me anyway) beatdown. Povetkins chin should keep him in it for a while.

I hope Vlad brought his own food and drink with him. Those Russkies can play dirty. The worst computer virus I ever got was from clicking on a Russian fight video.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
damn -i can't pick up a freakin thing on my tablet - just crap trying to trick me into downloading some "plugin"....

maybe here

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/boxing/1...ld-heavyweight-titles-live-stream-online.html
It's between fights now.

There's many working streams: Romanian, US, Boxnation, PolSat, Russia 1, and soon HBO.

Nine streams here: http://firstrownow.eu/sport/boxing-wwe-ufc.html

Many here: http://livelooker.com/en/tv,11,box.html

Russia 1 stream here: http://kaban.tv/rossiya-1-online

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Nevermind. It was Wladimirs first fight in from 1996. Sure he was in there with a tomato can but he was very aggressive. I miss that from him, he fights cautious these days because of his chin issues.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
thanks, c. i have trouble watching any video on this new tablet. it doesn't have flash, though i think there's some exotic ways to install it. anyway i got to a computer. i hope they don't take forever to start this as the battery won't last that long.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
WW, Is it an Android tablet? Supposedly they stopped supporting flash but you can download Photon web browser in the Google playstore and use flash.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Let's get ready to rumble. It should be a great fight in one of the greatest countries in the world.

I have to stick with my main man Wlad though. I want to see a great fight but I want Wladimir to dominate with at least
a knock down or two. I'm pumped!!:rockon:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Jewish supremacist Max Kellerman is discrediting both Wladimir Klitschko and Alexander Povetkin.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
That's funny, they don't have black Africans doing a minstrel show on their national anthems like they do in the USSA.

The Hock

Master
Rather sad sounding Russian song for Povetkin's ring entrance.

Lampley slip of the tongue calls Vlad Klit-Ko.

Announcers aren't even at the event. They're calling the fight from Florida. Oy, always the bottom line. Always. Oy.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Povetkin is doing the right thing. He's moving well and making Wladimir a bit uncomfortable and making him hold alot . It's a great strategy.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I give Povetkin alot of credit. He shows more courage than 95% of the boxers Wlad has faced. He has a chance as he is dangerous inside. Povs punches have good speed and power to him and he has an attitude about him similar to Wladimir. Great fight so far.