wiggers

psychosid

guys...i just heard jason williams today on PTI and i was blown away by how this guy speaks....he sounds like a getto hip hop full blown wanna be homie!! this makes me sick...a white racial traitor sell out...being this is the first time i have ever heard a white athlete speak like this..i was just curious.....are there any other white athlete's that speak in an ebonics tone....just curious...cause this is really depressing

robcat

Guru
Keith Van Horn kind of talks that way, but he is a Mormon from Utah and so it is tough to know if he is a "wigger" or not. Some whites have rural accents that are mistaken for wannabe talk. Jeremy Wariner is another. Its hard to tell if he is trying to talk like his black teammates or if he is just speaking with a country twang.

Keith Van Horn is from California.

Charlie

Guru
Jason Williams and Randy Moss were childhood friends, and played one year of high school basketball together. Which establishes all the behavior problems of Mr. Moss are entirely due to the negative influence of Mr. Williams. So very much like the general relationship between the races. Black criminality is the fault of Whites, whom Blacks merely emulate.

speedster

Mentor
In my neck of the woods,I've noticed quite a number of Pakistani guys walking around and trying to act and lookblack.So I was wondering,what would you call them,Piggers.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
speedster said:
In my neck of the woods,I've noticed quite a number of Pakistani guys walking around and trying to act and look black.So I was wondering,what would you call them,Piggers.

They find Paki offensive enough.