Why we exist, according to Rabbi Yosef

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
This is from the Jewish website www.jta.org

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
October 18, 2010

JERUSALEM (JTA) -- Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

"Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,"Â￾ he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one's donkey would die, they'd lose their money. This is his servant. That's why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,"Â￾ said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.

An audio recording of some of the rabbi's remarks was broadcast on Israel's Channel 10.

Edited by: Parody

I would love to serve him some of my specal ex-lax brownies!
smiley2.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
This clueless old dinosaur can concoct any sort of "intimidating"Â￾ bully fantasies can muster"¦it doesn't change the statistics currently facing his people, the supposed "overlords"Â￾ of mankind.

Despite all of their worldwide, methodical corruption, they aren't even resilient enough to annihilate the weak, blundering Palestinians infesting their own homeland. Rats fighting rats, all for the sake of a "glorious"Â￾ continuation of a rodent-like heritage"¦so that their children may inherit their proper birthright (a war-scarred, desert rat's nest) and the burden of everlasting chaos.

I've read that 46% of the world Jewish population (13.5 million in total) resides in America.

Out of morbid curiosity, I was recently watching a Jewish Supremacist documentary in which elderly, xenophobic Heebs were interviewed with concern to America's rapidly vanishing Jewish "identity."Â￾ The "big scare"Â￾ amongst these hypocrites, and amongst the corporate Zionist elites, is the fact that over 50% of American Jews either marry outside of their own faith, or discontinue the practice of faith altogether. I suppose all those supposedly "cerebral"Â￾ American Jews don't have the antidote to their own cultural Marxism? Shucks.

If European whites (goyim, donkeys, cattle, servants, slaves, or whatever) are considered an "endangered species,"Â￾ then ethnic Jews are "critically endangered."Â￾

In the future, the land mass currently known as "Israel"Â￾ and formerly known as "Palestine"Â￾ may be nothing more than a smoldering nuclear blast crater. A "Holy"Â￾ reckoning for the Unholy Land. Edited by: Thrashen

Ladyfiaran

Screw that old bastard, his words made me physically ill, and I got a strong stomach
smiley7.gif
Luckily my family and my Eastern European friends told me about the Jews, never liked them much before but now I'm really starting to hate them, what a filthy people

Ladyfiaran said:
Screw that old bastard, his words made me physically ill, and I got a strong stomach
smiley7.gif
Luckily my family and my Eastern European friends told me about the Jews, never liked them much before but now I'm really starting to hate them, what a filthy people
Welcome to CF Ladyfiaran!
smiley17.gif
i have a few Russian friends,
and they know a lot more about z-o-g, than do the amercians....

Bart

Hall of Famer
I'm not surprised that the media in this 'free country' of ours is silent on this story. Their job is to carry water for the jews and keep us ignorant of the abominable and perverse nature of Judaism. I was hoping Limbaugh, Hannity, Coulter, Beck and the rest of the conservative mouthpieces would have the guts to discuss this issue. Aint NEVER gonna happen Jack! Don't think for a moment these -Patriots-don't know the score.

If Ahmadinejad had said something similar it would be the most talked about topic in America for weeks and the talking heads would work us into a lather.

More on this sick, twisted, pseudo religion of deceit and perversion.

http://www.youtube.com/user/drdduke#p/u

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Spewed straight from the doctrine of the Talmud. One can only imagine the (MSM contrived) "outrage" if an eeeevil Christian (or even muhamedan) dared to utter anything similar. When I hear their true sentiments (like this), it makes me even more frustrated at so-called "Christian" zionists.

The jew core values: everyone else is an animal, honest work is degrading, God is their puppet and easily tricked, always lie, etc. They're not even trying to conceal it anymore. Is this proof of their final victory or the arrogance that will be their undoing? Stay tuned.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Run Stuffing LB said:
The jew core values: everyone else is an animal, honest work is degrading, God is their puppet and easily tricked, always lie, etc. They're not even trying to conceal it anymore. Is this proof of their final victory or the arrogance that will be their undoing? Stay tuned.

Another powerful video on Rabbi Yosef and his fellow religionists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYBsDwjezQI