Why Not THIS Story?

Bronk

Mentor
We've all heard about the black swim team booted from the pool in PA, but have any of you heard about this:

http://www.click2houston.com/news/20160136/detail.html

A friend who knows this kid and his family alerted me to this story. The boy was knocked out from a blow to the back of the head and then kicked in the head repeatedly. They showed a photo of the sorry bastard who was the ring leader of this cowardly attack, I guess I don't need to say more about what kind of slimeball he is.

Why doesn't this story get national attention? Why am I asking?

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Perfect example of the double standard when it comes to race and crime. You'll know the media has changed for the better when these stories start making national news. Of course, if whites had equal rights to all the street thugs out there, things like this wouldn't be happening and there would be no need for reporting it. The powers that be behind the media want us to think thee things never happen, so their cultural Marxist indoctrination won't have it's thin cover blown.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
TNB & animalistic behavior from das untermenschen. The cultural Marxists will turn a blind-eye to this (as they do ALL black on white crime).