Why I don’t Vote

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Carlin has always been insightful as hell while still being funny as hell. He's done other legendary rants about politics and the power structure that are right on.

I particularly likehis attack on the middle aged yuppies. This huge swath of White America is almost without exception deracinated and knee-jerk anti-white, even as they live in white neighborhoods and voluntarily segregate themselves as much as possible. They are the bulk of the cheering drunk white fans that buy season tickets and enable the Caste System to be maintained so effortlessly.

whiteCB

Master
Don Wassall said:
Carlin has always been insightful as hell while still being funny as hell.  He's done other legendary rants about politics and the power structure that are right on.

I particularly like his attack on the middle aged yuppies.  This huge swath of White America is almost without exception deracinated and knee-jerk anti-white, even as they live in white neighborhoods and voluntarily segregate themselves as much as possible.  They are the bulk of the cheering drunk white fans that buy season tickets and enable the Caste System to be maintained so effortlessly. 

Amen to that Don!!! This damn baby boomer generation is really just a bunch of hypotcrite f*ck ups. They went from cocaine to roraine. From do your thing to just say no. These people had everything just given to them growing up and they love loathing the white athlete. They'll go out and buy their kids the newest T-Mac or kobe jersey without hesitation, just spoiling the hell out of their children.