"Why Are The K's Still Loved So Much in Germany"

ww

Guru
whiteathlete33 said:
Blue Devils said:
Ring Magazine added Wladimir to their top ten pound for pound list about a month ago.

http://www.ringtv.com/ratings/

Wladimir should be in the top 5. Vitali should be borderline top 10.

Well, if I'm gonna play the stoopid "pound for pound" game I got the K brothers sharing the #1 spot, as they are - both of them - a totally unique phenomenon in the history of boxing - and I'll leave the rest of the list to the rest of the kindergarten class to sort out.
Edited by: ww

Westside

Hall of Famer
Hey WW, Yahoo Sports has Wlad number six in the PFP catagory, behind Sergio Martinez who is obviously number six. My whole point is that the MSM is getting on board, which is a good thing, from a Caste perspective. I was in kindergarten back in 1970 by the way.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Great news Westside. Even the media can't hide the truth for too long. I'd like to see both brothers dominate for a few more years and then retire on top of the game. No use in fighting too long and risking losses which can hurt their legacy.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 and the hits keep coming. Doug Fisher of the Ring has Wlad number 4 in their PFP ranking, so it appears that even the members of the tribe are getting on board with the dominance of the K brothers, which is a great thing since they are part of the MSM.

Agreed WA 33, they should go out like Super Joe Calzaghe in a couple of years and never come back. I think David Gaye will reason, "Hey I better get a fight with one of them before they retire and not lose out on a huge pay day."