Who is the worst boxing commentator/analyst?

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
One time I was watching ESPN Classic and I noticed that Teddy was actually rooting for a white fighter! In fact he became very excited when the boxer won what seemed to be a gift decision. I could hardly believe it when he didn't question the judges and called it fair decision! And I was shocked that Julie Lederman scored the close fight for the white guy.
smiley5.gif

I knew at that time (about seven years after the fight) the boxer had gone to prison soon afterwards for sexually assaulting his own daughter, but at the time I didn't know something else about the Hiltons.

The Hiltons are Jewish. That's why for once, Teddy was rooting for the white guy.

smiley36.gif
Edited by: Parody

Westside

Hall of Famer
Yeah the Hilton fighters were good, lost opportunites . One was especilly obscene, the one u mentioned his name is Mathew Hilton I believe.

Parody said:
One time I was watching ESPN Classic and I noticed that Teddy was actually rooting for a white fighter! In fact he became very excited when the boxer won what seemed to be a gift decision. I could hardly believe it when he didn't question the judges and called it fair decision! And I was shocked that Julie Lederman scored the close fight for the white guy.
smiley5.gif

I knew at that time time (about seven years after the fight) the boxer had gone to prison soon afterwards for sexually assaulting his own daughter, but at the time I didn't know something else about the Hiltons.

smiley36.gif
I remember about 15 years ago, HBO did a "Socalled" Speial, it was titled "The great Heavyweights!" But anybody with a brain would have called it "The Hit job on White Males! In it they tried to say most all of the great white champion's of the past, Like Corbett, Fitzsimmons, Dempsey, Sharkey, Baer, and Braddock were "Jewish" And not european! The only white champ's were Schmeling, Carnera, And Marciano! And rocky was only great because he got out before the young black fighter's got to him. They went all the way to tyson, But Missed Gerrie Coetzee! I Wonder WHY?? He made history, Twice! Becoming the first African to Fight for, and to win a world title!Edited by: lost

Bart

Hall of Famer
A few weeks ago I tuned in to a nationally syndicated late night talk show and one of the idiots made a comment that reveals the sentiment of the sports media. It was the Tony Bruno show and his guest was someone wtih a raspy voice goof who shouts constantly.Anyway, one of them said they had learned two things about betting on sports. Don't bet on the over in basketball and NEVER bet on the white guy in boxing! Laughter ensued.

How is it possible to make a comment like that about White boxers given what has transpired during the last several years? Surely, the radio personalities cannot be unaware of the vast number of White fighters and title holders. The spin doctors never let up.

Edited by: Bart

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Sadly, we'll likely need to listen to Teddy Atlas discredit and bash Vitali if ESPN carries the fight with Solis in March.

BJ Flores did an excellent job on the Vitali-Briggs fight. It would make sense for ESPN to improve their ratings by replacing Teddy with Flores.

But BJ Flores is not Jewish, and Teddy is. So Teddy will keep his job no matter how awful he is.