Who are your Top 10 RBs of All-Time?

G

I'm interested in hearing what all of you think. Thanks in advance.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Hey radiohead rocks, what are your ten favorite hiphop groups of all time?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
John Riggins
Mark Van Eeghan
Larry Csonka
Jim Taylor
Marv Hubbard
Steve Owens
Jim Otis
Mark Alstott
Craig James
Rocky Blier

G

I don't understand what you're trying to say. I like country anyway.

I just want to know everyone's REAL Top 10 RBs of All-Time since usually everyone's list is a joke.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
c'mon Radiohead. No help from your friends. Show us you have an IQ above 65 and come up with your list.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"For the sake of the topic and me not immediately getting banned, I made it seem like I'm with them. Since, you know, country is clearly the only choice for whites in music."

"While I can certainly appreciate that those people are absolute flipping morons who could stand to get knocked around the block by a smart stick for a few hours, do not start making accounts there and trolling them."

"We don't like to get in trouble with other places for encouraging, aiding and abetting their normal website traffic.It's site policy and has been for a long time, so while I can appreciate that they are stupid, don't go and start stirring things up."

"Because that can qualify as invasion and if they were to find out it was from GameFAQs, they could report it and Ceej could get some heat for it. That probably wouldn't happen unless it was a massive invasion of LUE proportions, but just saying."

Hey little smartass white boys, methinks you've been wasting your lives playing too many games. Radiohead is too stupid to figure out that I was on tohim fromhis first post. Why do you think your little white boy friends were all deleted, Einstein? Are you white boy losersplaying Metal Slug 6 and Phantasy Star Universe together in a big circle jerk? GameFAQs seems like a really neato site.
smiley36.gif

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Don that is TOO funny!! Guess they shouldn't mess with grown-ups!

backrow

Hall of Famer
lol... what the hell, this kid comes in here from... gamefaqs?

"Since, you know, country is clearly the only choice for whites in music."
smiley9.gif
you got me at since...

funny stuff...

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Based on Potential, w/o injuries or Caste system discrimination:
1. Barry Sanders: (played w/ bad o-lines, bad passing game to compliment him, yet still is second all time in YPC. He is also third all-time in rushing with only 10 seasons of play. Ran for losses/no-gain more than most, but with bad o-lines had to constantly make something out of nothing. A game breaker with more long runs than any HB. Also the most fun to watch all-time IMO.)
2. Jim Brown
3. Bo Jackson
4. Luke Staley- (This guy was so good in college, that had it not been for injuries, even the racist NFL would have had to give him a chance to start. Then after an almost %100 recovery he was forgotten and "Blackballed" out of the league. A lot like BO Jackson with great size agility and speed.)
5. Ladamian Tomlinson
6. John Riggins
7. Walter Payton
8. Jim Taylor
9. Mike Alstott
smiley19.gif

10. Travis Jervey

It's really a wild guess as to what their careers could have been, still fun to do though.

P.S, I find it interesting that the whites they allowed to run the ball at all, had all-time great potential. Probably, the only reason they allowed them any carries. Except for Jim Taylor he was before the caste-system and actually although it's never talked about out-rushed Jim Brown one year!

Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Hey.. are you sure you should use a term like "blackballed?" Couldn't that be construed by some readers as having racist overtones?

on negroes and car-burners

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Blackballed isn't all that bad and I did say in a joking context it's more acceptable: For instance "negroe " football league (nfl). And negroe is a very innappropriate word unless you are from Mexico.

Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins