White Working Class is Alienated & Pessimistic

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Not all Whites are bowing down to black whining. I know of neighborhoods pretty close to the city that were nothing but 800 square foot (dilapidated) shacks and wall-to-wall negroes that are now mostly White, with the non-White influence being more Mexican than black.

The blacks can whine about "gentrification" all they want, but many Whites don't really give a damn. I imagine that the Whites that have purchased 3 and 4 lots and have built pretty nice houses on it aren't totally clueless, and do have firearms. Because blacks invaded White cities and neighborhoods, what's good for the goose...

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Bronk said:
I'd love to see my old Redneck buddies form up with some of my current suburban neighbors to REALLY oppose some of what goes. But that would take a radical shift in the thinking of many of these people who are so tied to the GOP that they can't see two feet in front of their faces.

I hear you, Bronk. I believe the change is happening, but the slow pace of it is frustrating.

Bronk

Mentor
Reb, some of the guys I grew up with work in the oil refineries and chemical plants along the Houston ship channel. My neighbors are upper class white collar types. Both camps are well armed -- the rednecks to shoot deer and the white collars to shoot burglars. I hear them expressing similar concerns, so the fear and awareness is beginning to converge even though both sides resent the other. I'm also in graduate school with a mish-mash of different people, some of them teachers who work in very rough, black and mestizo-dominated schools. I hear them warning of an earthquake of violence on the horizon.

Bart

Hall of Famer
What exactly is the working class?

I live in and spend most of my time in the New Berlin-Brookfield area of Wisconsin which is conservative stronghold.

We take well deserved credit for hammering a stake into the heart of Joanne Kloppenburg.

She is the unqualified lefty, commie, feminist, pro black, anti-White, jew carpet bagger from Brooklyn who was officially declared the LOSER of our highly contentious Supreme Court race.

The Sierra Club activist endorsed by the Democrat/union leadership was almost elected.

The Milwaukee-Madison anti-White coalition of Cultural Marxists nearly pulled it off for her.

Those of us in Waukesha County voted against her by a whopping 3-1 ratio.
smiley20.gif

Some of the hardest working, most productive citizens of the state live in this area.

Many of us are truck drivers, small business owners, painters, construction workers, grocery store clerks, dog groomers, hardware store employees, bakers, pizza makers, salesmen, etc. etc.

We also have our share of wealthy people.

We think it is a good idea to keep much of the money we earn instead of sending it off to the thieving government.

Europe

Mentor
"I would prefer a country like Ireland, Scotland, or Australia"

These are being destroyed. Anyway, the thing that is killing the US is people being able to move here just like it's hurting Europe. The mass movement of people must stop. I like Europe too, but it will be finished with immigration. It won't be worth living in if it becomes "Africastan".

j41181

Master
IMO, Whites are so "Balkanized" right now...

You got CITY SLICKER whites against COUNTRY, MIDWESTERN whites, REDNECKS against YANKEES, GRINGOS against LATINOS, East Coast against West Coast, North against South, Rich & ELITE against Middle Class & TRASH, etc.. Edited by: j41181

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Bronk said:
I'd love to see my old Redneck buddies form up with some of my current suburban neighbors to REALLY oppose some of what goes.

Bronk said:
Both camps are well armed -- the rednecks to shoot deer

I've always enjoyed your posts"¦but please stop employing Zionist-contrived racial slurs to define your "friends."Â￾

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
It's okay for Bronk to say "redneck" or "cracker" or "(fill in the slur)", since, as we've been taught, it's a term of affection when uttered by a peer! Just like when all of the bruvas call each other "ni66er". Edited by: FootballDad

Bronk

Mentor
The guys I'm talking about call themselves "rednecks." Out of the mouth of some snooty journalist it may mean one thing, but when I use it -- when my friends use it -- it means something quite different.

I don't take your request as a sign of hostility, Thrash, don't take my use of the word as a sign of disparagement.