White survivors of the 2009 purge

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Thrashen said:
Let's not forget that under Mike Sherman, only a couple seasons ago, the Packers were consistent with around 11-12-13 whites on the team every season. Those whites consisted of Kampman on defense, and 6-7 white OL, and all white QBs.

As many have noted, NFL teams change and flip-flop their number of white players....but that MAGICAL 30% is never permitted to change.

Green Bay has 24 white players. 3 more whites would put them at over 50% white. A few years ago the Rams flirted with the 50% ceiling - they don't have that problem anymore. I often thought that was the hidden reason Mike Martz so hated by the media and football pundits. Martz didn't last long and the Rams have sucked big arse ever since. No team will be allowed to breech the 50% mark. One would think that this would happen accidentally by chance every once in awhile, but there are no accidents in the controlled NFL.

Great point Kaptain. It certainly is controlled. The CaucasianRivals media (and some of the idiot DWFs) would drool with disgust and hatred for a team that had 50% whites in our 75% white country...what an evil joke!

Bear Backer

Mentor
ToughJ.Riggins said:
Kaptain Poop said:
Thrashen said:
Let's not forget that under Mike Sherman, only a couple seasons ago, the Packers were consistent with around 11-12-13 whites on the team every season. Those whites consisted of Kampman on defense, and 6-7 white OL, and all white QBs.

As many have noted, NFL teams change and flip-flop their number of white players....but that MAGICAL 30% is never permitted to change.

Green Bay has 24 white players. 3 more whites would put them at over 50% white. A few years ago the Rams flirted with the 50% ceiling - they don't have that problem anymore. I often thought that was the hidden reason Mike Martz so hated by the media and football pundits. Martz didn't last long and the Rams have sucked big arse ever since. No team will be allowed to breech the 50% mark. One would think that this would happen accidentally by chance every once in awhile, but there are no accidents in the controlled NFL.

Great point Kaptain. It certainly is controlled. The CaucasianRivals media (and some of the idiot DWFs) would drool with disgust and hatred for a team that had 50% whites in our 75% white country...what an evil joke!

What I have always wanted to know EXACTLY HOW do they control it? If it could be proven some way that direct control is being clandestinely orchestrated directly from the NFL offices, it could be exposed and combated. I have joked before that the NFL offices probably play a big role, but that is just conjecture and suspicion on my part. If if is just a "gentleman's" agreement or understanding type policy between the league offices, the various franchises and media, it would obviously be much more difficult to control, but also more difficult to expose or combat. We all know there is a steady stream of willing yes men who will willingly bow to the cultural Marxist agenda being played out in the NFL, but one would think from time to time that it would deviate to some degree without at least some hands on work by the league. One would expect, or at least I would, that on occasion some rogue variable, like a coach who says "Screw this, I just want to win and make a name for myself" by capitalizing on the availability of overlooked talent because they don't fit the desired NFL stereotype. It is eerie how year after year rosters shuffle, players come and go, teams get whiter and darker, while the league chugs along with its stable ratio off affletes to athletes. Edited by: Bear Backer

toddelle

Appears that the biggest position ethnically cleansed was at safety where Ventrone,Fox,Kaesviharn,Giordano and Schweigert were sent packing.Edited by: toddelle

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Well there are some up and coming white safeties in the league. Jamie Silva, Craig Dahl, and Craig Steltz are just a few. Hopefully they will start in the future.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I don't think it's really a gentleman's agreement Bear Backer. I think it is controlled by the reactions of DWFs, CaucasianRivals media and the locker room dissension that could come from any racist blacks that were on a roster that was half white or more. These reactions very well could cost the coach and GM their jobs from the scorn the team would get.

Here is an example of the type of the idiot DWF with peanut butter for brains that keeps an NFL roster from becoming half white or more in our 75% white country: There was one poster who started a thread "Larry Bird= Tweety Bird" on the CBS message board. The thread was about Bird's supposed "favoritism" toward white players and how Hansbrough is crap. This is even though the Pacers are slightly less than half white, but very close and Hansbrough tested well athletically and is the all time ACC leading scorer.

Here's another example (I think on CBSsports again or maybe Scout.com): An idiot fan said that Eric Weddle sucks and the reason he makes tackles is because he's always out of place and beat in coverage. A CB making tons of tackles might not be a good thing. However, this idiot doesn't realize that a tackling machine safety like Weddle saving TDs for San Diego's overrated second CB (and the fact that the opposing QB had all the time in the world to throw last year with no Charger pass rush) was a savior for them. So now a safety (not a CB) leading the team in tackles in his first year starting makes a guy suck?

Example 3: Two other idiots in an Iowa forum stated that Brad Rogers could be as good as Wegher. These guys must be nuts. The chances of that are about 1 and 100,000. Wegher ran for over 3,000 yards on 9 YPC as a senior and runs a 4.4 40 and has run a sub 4 short shuttle multiple times. Wegher's highlight tape is also out of this world good.
Meanwhile Brad Rogers ran for 5 YPC in his H.S career and had less than half the yards of Wegher's senior season in an entire H.S career. Rogers is a bit overweight, runs a 4.65 40 with a plodding 4.5 short shuttle and had an unimpressive highlight tape. But somehow Rivals rates this scrub as high as Mike Trumpy and the DWFs like the guys I aforementioned are buying the hype. What a joke "football" fans in the U.S have become, are they really this clueless.

I will edit and post links tomorrow to these threads, the links are saved on my other computer I believe.