White receivers having an ok day

referendum

Mentor
Well, at least in terms of the NFL white receivers are doing ok today except for the Drew Bennet disaster. Tim Dwight, Todd Heap, Mike Furrey, Joe Klopfenstein, Wes Welker, the Colts tight ends, all making some contributions.

referendum

Mentor
Stop the presses, Yahoo has Furrey listed as the Lions top offensive performer right now, with 4 catches, 25 yards and 1 TD. Curtis has already caught two passes, imagine that.

Furrey currently has 8 catches for 82 Yards and 2 TD's, what a day against the team that didnt want him...
smiley32.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He gets my Caste NFL Offensive Player of the Week!I'm so happy for him as he has been screwed over time and time again.So much talent and he had to wait his turn.At least he is finally being appreciated a little although the fans in Detroit can be idiots at times along with the coach.Keep it up Mike.
smiley32.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Furrey and Welker may be the top two receiving white receivers this season. Who would have thunk it! They're showing their talent, but all the rest are being held down one way or another. Jones is screwed in Jax, so is Bennett in Tennessee. Curtis has become an afterthought. At least Jurevicius is back and had an excellent game for the Browns today.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Last season the "new wrinkle" in the Colts offense was to replace Brandon Stokley, fresh off a thousand yard 10-TD season, with a tight end.

This season, the "new wrinkle" in an otherwise familar Rams offense is to eliminate Kevin Curtis to the same extent Stokley was eliminated last year. What a suprise! Next season the goal will be to eliminate Furrey and Welker and any other white receivers who somehow manage to help their team in a noticeable way.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
He gets my Caste NFL Offensive Player of the Week!I'm so happy for him as he has been screwed over time and time again.So much talent and he had to wait his turn.At least he is finally being appreciated a little although the fans in Detroit can be idiots at times along with the coach.Keep it up Mike.
smiley32.gif

I'm worried about Mike. With the Lions at 0 and 4 the fans will be hitting the panic button as will the coaching staff. That means changes. And the first thing any losing team has to do in the NFL is purge all of the white players that are starting. Forget about Furrey's stats. Furrey doing well is a sign of just how bad the Lions are. I mean if a white guy is the leading receiver then the receiving corps must be overhauled. It's caste logic 101.

whiteCB

Master
Furrey is done because of the backwards thinking of the caste football believer's mentalities'. Here's their "logic": If your 0-4 your bad but if your 0-4 and your leading receiver is white then your just plain awful. That then explains everything because you have a white guy leading your team in receptions. So in fact your actually losing becuase there is no way you can be good when your best receiver is white. I know its messsed up thinking but that's honestly the way these retards think.